2022-2023 Weill Cornell

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Interviewed today, both interviewers were very friendly and the interview was very conversational.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
II earlier today. This one really took me by surprise because my MCAT wasn't even on the spectrum on MSAR for Cornell. And in hindsight, my essays were a little weak lolll. Hopefully that means I had good letters of rec

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
II earlier today. This one really took me by surprise because my MCAT wasn't even on the spectrum on MSAR for Cornell. And in hindsight, my essays were a little weak lolll. Hopefully that means I had good letters of rec
Anything you felt stood on your app?

Reactions: 1 user
When did you submit your secondary?

Pre-II R for the MD-PhD program just now... not surprised but it still definitely stings :(

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an email saying to take the next steps with my application (I submitted over 2 months ago). However, when I log into my portal there is nothing new...? Anyone know what this means?

Update: II invite in another email, but went to my spam

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! If its no trouble, do you know where to find the signed attestation form?
It was attached to an email they sent right when I got the II! I submitted my pic and the form, but it hasn't shown the interview scheduler yet so I think we just wait until they send another email!

It was attached to an email they sent right when I got the II! I submitted my pic and the form, but it hasn't shown the interview scheduler yet so I think we just wait until they send another email!
Oh okay thats interesting, I got an email at 9:31 est, but there is no attachment.

I got an email saying to take the next steps with my application (I submitted over 2 months ago). However, when I log into my portal there is nothing new...? Anyone know what this means?
On the portal you're supposed to upload a picture and a signed attestation form, but I'm having trouble finding the form that was apparently attached in the email they sent.

For those who have interviewed, is it more like a conversation or is it more like a traditional interview where they are just asking you a set of questions? Thanks

For those who have interviewed, is it more like a conversation or is it more like a traditional interview where they are just asking you a set of questions? Thanks
Both of mine were very conversational, especially the student interview! They definitely still hit the usual interview high points (why did you want to be a doctor, asked clarifying questions about application, is there anything else you want them to know) but it was definitely very inviting and not super stressful.

Reactions: 2 users
For those who interviewed, how long did it take for them to schedule your interview after you emailed them your availability? I received a confirmation a week ago from the coordinator saying she received my response, but I haven't actually gotten a confirmation for the interview date/time yet.

For those who interviewed, how long did it take for them to schedule your interview after you emailed them your availability? I received a confirmation a week ago from the coordinator saying she received my response, but I haven't actually gotten a confirmation for the interview date/time yet.
Just a little over a week

Do they do silent R's? Was complete 8/2 but haven't heard anything back yet :bag:

II OOS, complete 07/05 LM 77. lessgo baby

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Of y'all who have received interviews, were any of you complete in August? From previous years or this year so far, does Weill Cornell go in any particular order (complete date, MCAT/GPA sort, URM, etc)?

Reactions: 1 users
does this school have a rolling admissions process? sending in my secondary today i know its late but technically before the deadline lollllllll