2022-2023 UC Riverside

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Submitted secondary 9/6 .. wonder if the email for interview will ever come. Losing hope .. but congrats to those who got the A’s

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
OMG congrats! But also was your call window not 5:30-7pm LMAO

My call window was 5:30-7:00pm but for some reason she called early? She did also say she had 3 different call windows today so keep your ringer on!

Last edited:
  • Hmm
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
did she say she emailed everyone she's calling?

No she didn’t mention that; she basically just talked about my application, offered me an A, and then went into details about the in-person second look day and classes beginning on August 5th. But we should be getting official acceptance emails in 1-2 weeks

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats to you all!!! :love:

no e-mail :( does anyone recall from past years whether As happen throughout cycle regardless of interview order or if they passed your date it's done? it seemed kinda like they happen over time but wasn't sure, trying to grasp for straws hereee

Reactions: 2 users
congrats to all who got an A!!!!!! was the call from a phone number or No Caller ID?

Congratulations my friends 😍. Those of you with A’s, did you all interview in sept and oct?

I also got the email, yesterday! I have been on edge all day! I haven’t get a call yet but happy to know is good news. For second I thought there was something wrong with my application!
My entire lab department is also waiting to see what’s gonna happen we all just waiting for the phone to ring! 🫣🫣🫣

• Care
  • Love
Members don't see this ad :)
got the call 🥹 i was so speechless and Dr. Cooper is so sweet ❤️

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Just got the call omg!!! We did it y'all!!!! The stress was killing me all day ughhhh. For the rest of you that are waiting, don't worry, you guys will get the call soon! I believe in you guys.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Congrats to everybody who has been accepted!!!!!!

Do they do calls over the weekend, I would think not, but you never know?

Congrats to everybody who has been accepted!!!!!!

Do they do calls over the weekend, I would think not, but you never know?
I mean... they do interviews on the weekend so why not? haha

I also got the email, yesterday! I have been on edge all day! I haven’t get a call yet but happy to know is good news. For second I thought there was something wrong with my application!
My entire lab department is also waiting to see what’s gonna happen we all just waiting for the phone to ring! 🫣🫣🫣
got the call 🥹 i was so speechless and Dr. Cooper is so sweet ❤️
Just got the call omg!!! We did it y'all!!!! The stress was killing me all day ughhhh. For the rest of you that are waiting, don't worry, you guys will get the call soon! I believe in you guys.
Congratulations my friends. Please celebrate this weekend!! 💗 When did you all interview?

Reactions: 1 user
Got the A as well! Wishing you all the best, hope you hear back soon

• Love
according to last year’s thread, acceptance phone calls were made on tuesday 11/16, wednesday 11/17, then monday 12/6, monday 12/13, and monday 12/20

according to last year’s thread, acceptance phone calls were made on tuesday 11/16, wednesday 11/17, then monday 12/6, monday 12/13, and monday 12/20
Yeah probably won’t hear Anything next week. But who knows? They made calls several days after when they initially said they would so.

Reactions: 1 users
Submitted secondary 9/6 .. wonder if the email for interview will ever come. Losing hope .. but congrats to those who got the A’s
Me, too!! I submitted 9/6...waiting patiently. I hope we both get that II!!!

Congrats to all the early acceptance folks! For those that are waiting, patience is the name of the game and one of the worst parts of the application cycle. I didn't get my responses until the spring.

• Wow
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
Congrats to all the early acceptance folks! For those that are waiting, patience is the name of the game and one of the worst parts of the application cycle. I didn't get my responses until the spring.
Are you a current student at UCR?

So we shouldn't expect to hear anything this week based on last years thread right?

c'est la vie, my post secondary no II homies

• Sad
Hope so but I’m starting to think I’m waitlisted since I interviewed on 10/8 D:
I don't know about that- looking at last year's thread, it seems like As came in no predictable order of Interview dates
edit: also seems like they have only had one day of As release so far :(