2022-2023 Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine (RVUCOM-Colorado)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got the post secondary R. Disappointed as this was one of my top picks. Good luck to those in the running still

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you so much! I submitted the secondary on 8/3
Do you happen to know around when your application was complete? I submitted my secondary 7/25, but the checklist has only showed them checking off all of my docs for a few days so wondering if it's soon after that happens.

Do you happen to know around when your application was complete? I submitted my secondary 7/25, but the checklist has only showed them checking off all of my docs for a few days so wondering if it's soon after that happens.
My docs have been checked off for a while but I haven’t received any correspondence after the initial submission

Just got the post secondary R. Disappointed as this was one of my top picks. Good luck to those in the running still

Oh wow I’m so sorry to hear this <3 do you mind sharing your stats?

• Care
My docs have been checked off for a while but I haven’t received any correspondence after the initial submission

+1 (I didn’t get an email aside from the secondary submission email on 8/3 until my II this morning)

Reactions: 1 user
I’m in your same boat! I submitted mine 7/24 and it just said 100 percent complete two days ago. I hope we hear back in a couple of weeks.

Just an FYI, the stats for the class of 2026 were posted to the website. They are little lower than the past few years, but probably due to the class expansion.

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m in your same boat! I submitted mine 7/24 and it just said 100 percent complete two days ago. I hope we hear back in a couple of weeks.
I'm kind of confused by the website. It says 100% but only the box for supplemental received is checked. The other ones for what I assume are LORs are not?

I'm kind of confused by the website. It says 100% but only the box for supplemental received is checked. The other ones for what I assume are LORs are not?
All of my boxes are checked including supplemental and LOR!

For those who received II's, when were y'all complete?

All of my boxes are checked including supplemental and LOR!
For those who submitted their secondary and are on the portal, where are you seeing the check boxes? Mine shows that I am just incomplete under the "Hidden applications" title. I can't click anything to get more details on what isn't complete. I submitted 7/23 so this seems strange.

Does this school not accept LORs from interfolio?

For those who submitted their secondary and are on the portal, where are you seeing the check boxes? Mine shows that I am just incomplete under the "Hidden applications" title. I can't click anything to get more details on what isn't complete. I submitted 7/23 so this seems strange.
Email them about it! I had a question with one of my LOR and they clarified what they needed very quickly!

I reached out to admissions about the color of the check marks. Gray check marks next to LORs means that the school has received and reviewed the letters, they aren’t blue because the applicant is unable to read/review the letters themselves

Reactions: 1 users
If I want to also be considered to the Montana location after I submit my secondary to Colorado, how do I do that?

If I want to also be considered to the Montana location after I submit my secondary to Colorado, how do I do that?
RN2DR22 is correct. There is a separate application and fee for the Montana campus. The secondary prompt is the same.

just checked my portal and saw i got an interview invite but no email so far. the only dates available were next week

Hi, how do you check if you get a interview invite on the portal because when I click the more button, it shows MCOM post interview but I haven’t interview or receive an invite ?

Last edited:
Hi, how do you check if you get a interview invite on the portal because when I click the more button, it shows MCOM post interview but I haven’t interview or receive an invite ?
For me i just checked the portal and near the top of the screen it said "interview " and then it lets me select a date

For me i just checked the portal and near the top of the screen it said "interview " and then it lets me select a date
I see, congratulations! Do you have the “post interview option” under the “more” section of your portal?

Is there a way to check which campus is which? Also where exactly is the "More" button on the home page? If I recall, I remember seeing the "More" button next to the Financial Aid button only when the secondary application became available. Is it only available if you are deemed "complete" or am I just missing something? Much is appreciated.

II invite today! Keep an eye out on your email you guys! Might be coming your way

Reactions: 1 users
Is there a way to check which campus is which? Also where exactly is the "More" button on the home page? If I recall, I remember seeing the "More" button next to the Financial Aid button only when the secondary application became available. Is it only available if you are deemed "complete" or am I just missing something? Much is appreciated.

I am also confused about my portal too. I can switch between two applications and one says "thank you" on the secondary submission page and the other has the checklist. Does anyone else's look similar?

I am also confused about my portal too. I can switch between two applications and one says "thank you" on the secondary submission page and the other has the checklist. Does anyone else's look similar?
Mine is the same! I wonder if it is for different campuses

Current OMS-I here at RVU-CO. Feel free to contact me either here or directly if you have any questions. More than happy to help in any way I can. ☺️

• Care
Did anyone else’s application checklist just randomly disappear? Mine did today for some reason.

Did anyone else’s application checklist just randomly disappear? Mine did today for some reason.
Mine did not disappear but it has a more section now to look at my app progress that wasnt there before.