2022-2023 Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (South Georgia Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PapaGuava

The Real PG
Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please feel free to tag a pre-medical moderator once the secondary prompt has been posted.

Good luck to everyone applying!

Interview feedback:

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone know if this campus has like a student-led clinic or initiatives that allow students to provide care for the underserved while being in medical school.

Members don't see this ad :)
All of the PCOM campuses have their 'secondary' questions built into the AACOMAS primary app under the Questions tab, and the 'supplemental' application centers more around paying the fee ($75, from previous years' threads). If you submitted your primary, I think that's it for writing for PCOM.

Do you need to pay the secondary fee 2x if you’re applying to two different campuses or will one payment cover the supplemental fee for both campuses?

I never thought I would be looking forward to pay a fee in my life. Can’t wait to pay this fee. I am opening my emails and my wallet at the same time. lol
secondaries fee are no joke!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone here know if based off previous threads, does PCOM accept ppl w sub 500 (but close to 500) MCAT scores?

lol i think person meant II as in secondary. Many people think II means secondary...

Just submitted my payments. Its strange that they give you the option to pay for all 3 campuses, but you only have to pay for 2. I hope no one accidentally pays for the third one.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone heard anything since the payment of secondaries?

Reactions: 1 user
Lmao I should probably pay my Georgia fee huh 💀

Lmao I should probably pay my Georgia fee huh 💀
I applied only paid the south ga fee which covers the philly campus and the south ga one lol. i realized that i would really only want to go to the philly one so i didn't pay the north ga one

I applied only paid the south ga fee which covers the philly campus and the south ga one lol. i realized that i would really only want to go to the philly one so i didn't pay the north ga one
I was just poor waiting for my next paycheck haha but that also is a good idea