2022-2023 Northeast Ohio (NEOMed)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone get the secondary questions for this year?
It's in the first post of the thread. Just one question

Members don't see this ad.

Are there any NEOMED students on here that could answer a few questions for me? I want to make sure I have enough substance to write that (lengthy) secondary.

Reactions: 1 user
I still haven’t gotten a secondary, they received my primary July 25. From a bordering state and have close ties to Ohio, though that’s not indicated on my primary. Any advice if I should reach out to admissions?

Members don't see this ad :)
I still haven’t gotten a secondary, they received my primary July 25. From a bordering state and have close ties to Ohio, though that’s not indicated on my primary. Any advice if I should reach out to admissions?
is your gpa or mcat significantly lower than their medians? if not, i would reach out and let them know youre still waiting on ur secondary

oops meant pre secondary invite
I mean some schools have a hard screen that they won’t give a secondary unless you meet a certain GPA or MCAT. And other schools more actively screen off of fit, it just depends

Members don't see this ad :)
First II! LM 71.5 fully complete 8/15, live 20 minutes from NEOMED.

What times did you all get the IIs? Jw if we might expect them throughout the day.

Really hoping my 1st quartile casper score didn't screw me here... IS LM 73, complete 7/24 and nothing here :(

First interview OOS! If anyone has interviewed here or has tips I would love to converse!

I’m still waiting for a secondary haha OOS no ties so I guess not surprised

Current NEOMED m2 student here if anyone has any questions about the school or anything let me know

II OOS with no ties received 08/23 around 10am - complete on 08/16! I assume the interview times show up in your timezone, right? Does anyone know for sure because it didn't specify time zone on the sign up?

So after we complete the 25 minute interview, is there any other zooms we need to attend? Or is the single interview all

Not me submitting my secondary a month after I got it.
ES4egIHXsAUtxo7.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Did anyone get a complete email or even a receipt after submitting your secondary/payment? I'm fairly certain that I am good to go but never got confirmation of any kind haha

Did anyone get a complete email or even a receipt after submitting your secondary/payment? I'm fairly certain that I am good to go but never got confirmation of any kind haha
for me they said I was complete within the Casper received email

Do you need a Casper score in order to receive a secondary?
personally I did have one but being that they sent the casper received email after my secondary received email, I don't think so

finally got the secondary!!!! lmao for people from the future: OOS no ties AMCAS received 8/11 secondary sent 8/31

Are ppl still waiting for secondaries? I just got one and I’m debating on completing it ifs already late to the game. I’m kind of broke and now that I got accepted to a school I’m starting to get have second thoughts about giving my money away.

Last edited:
Are ppl still waiting for secondaries? I just got one and I’m debating on completing it ifs already late to the game. I’m kind of broke and now that I got accepted to a school I’m starting to get have second thoughts about giving my money away.
In the exact same boat lol

If you're in state, I'd at least consider it. However, since you have an A already, probably not a neccesity.

Just got my secondary after being submitting back in June lol

Secondary here too! I’m still submitting

Secondary today! AMCAS verified in early August.