2021-2022 Wright State (Boonshoft)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
9/28, it was a little later than I wanted to be complete but ya know life happens! this is one of my top 3 schools so I am trying to stay hopeful but also trying not to think too much about it lol
I was complete 9/30 and still haven't heard back either

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys, just wanted to let y'all know I got an acceptance email at 12:15 today, for those of you waiting to hear back. IS interviewed 10/27, can't wait to see some of you guys in the fall :)

Reactions: 7 users
Hi guys, just wanted to let y'all know I got an acceptance email at 12:15 today, for those of you waiting to hear back. IS interviewed 10/27, can't wait to see some of you guys in the fall :)
Congrats to you ! Can I ask when you turned in your secondary

Members don't see this ad :)
BSOM's secondary deadline is in like 10 days, so hopefully their reviewing will go faster so our no-II-yet group can hear back with something :(

Reactions: 6 users
BSOM's secondary deadline is in like 10 days, so hopefully their reviewing will go faster so our no-II-yet group can hear back with something :(
That’s a very good point

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know how many II have gone out? Its almost like they aren't taking any students :rofl:

Reactions: 4 users
IS II today! Oddly received the email in the middle of the night lol. Complete late August.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
guys... I just got a docusign agreement to sign and it said "before conducting your virtual interview with the BSOM you must sign the linked document"... but I have never received an email about even scheduling an interview. is this a mistake??????

OOS II today! Complete in July. When should I be receiving the DocuSign email? I just got the 2 emails from Wright State but nothing about the Interview Agreement?

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
OOS II today! Complete in July. When should I be receiving the DocuSign email? I just got the 2 emails from Wright State but nothing about the Interview Agreement?
Apparently different items were getting sent to different folders. A DocuSign was found in someone's main inbox while the II was in their junk folder so check everywhere!

Congratulations!!! Do you mind sharing your stats?:)

OOS II today morning at 4:30 am lol. I'm probably going to email them to give the spot to someone else very soon since I already got accepted to a school I am more interested in. Hopefully one of you here receives it!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Waitlisted :( - interviewed 11/16. I was waitlisted here last cycle also after an interview which again I felt went well. Not sure what I am doing wrong with this school.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Just got accepted today! Interviewed 11/9, IS.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Can anyone confirm: the "acceptance contract" that they give us 14 days to sign following acceptance- this is not a hard commitment of attendance correct? I was under the impression that we can hold our place in the class until we fill out the official "commit to enroll" on AMCAS, but the wording on this contract seems like it is asking for somewhat of a commitment to attend.

interview this week, does anyone have any tips or can tell me how their experience interviewing went? Appreciate all the help!

I think only the AMCAS commit to enroll is official, the document is just accepting your acceptance and saying that you'll let them know if you go somewhere else :) you don't have to commit to enroll until June 15th!
Can anyone confirm: the "acceptance contract" that they give us 14 days to sign following acceptance- this is not a hard commitment of attendance correct? I was under the impression that we can hold our place in the class until we fill out the official "commit to enroll" on AMCAS, but the wording on this contract seems like it is asking for somewhat of a commitment to attend.

I have my interview tomorrow and was looking on the website and it says they use VITA. Is that still what they use/do I need to download anything for it? I thought they did like 2 one on one interviews. If anyone could let me know that would be great!

I have my interview tomorrow and was looking on the website and it says they use VITA. Is that still what they use/do I need to download anything for it? I thought they did like 2 one on one interviews. If anyone could let me know that would be great!
VITA was a “canned” interview system used by some schools last year in our first year of remote interviews. It was an AAMC product and is not in use this year.
Others in this thread have said two 1on1 interviews.
Read all your email messages carefully and be ready to log in at your appointed time.

VITA was a “canned” interview system used by some schools last year in our first year of remote interviews. It was an AAMC product and is not in use this year.
Others in this thread have said two 1on1 interviews.
Read all your email messages carefully and be ready to log in at your appointed time.
In the email they sent it had a link to their “interview day” on their website, so clearly their website isn’t updated, but that’s why I was confused. thanks though !!!

In the email they sent it had a link to their “interview day” on their website, so clearly their website isn’t updated, but that’s why I was confused. thanks though !!!
yes, you are right that their website didn't get updated somehow. But good thing you double-checked.

got an email after my interview yesterday saying it could be 6-8 weeks before we hear back!!!! :( is this how long it has been for those who’ve already heard back ???

got an email after my interview yesterday saying it could be 6-8 weeks before we hear back!!!! :( is this how long it has been for those who’ve already heard back ??
No, I am OOS and interviewed on 10/26 and got my A on 11/19. So, not that 6-8 week timeline for me. Although, they may be going on holiday break soon.

Omggg just got an interview here this morning! OOS and my stats are low! (3.3 505)!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Omggg just got an interview here this morning! OOS and my stats are low! (3.3 505)!
Wow, congrats!! What timing for this week..... when did you receive it? And what were some interview dates if you don't mind sharing?

Wow, congrats!! What timing for this week..... when did you receive it? And what were some interview dates if you don't mind sharing?
Around 9:45 Eastern time! And I just scheduled it so I cant see the exact dates again but I saw a handful of dates the first couple weeks of January

Reactions: 1 users
II today w/low stats as well. Got the email around 9:50 am. So excited!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Welp.... I have similar stats and am IS. Looks like all the IIs went out around the same time. I guess they passed me up this time :(

• Care
Welp.... I have similar stats and am IS. Looks like all the IIs went out around the same time. I guess they passed me up this time :(

Me too except OOS 😒 when we’re you complete? I wasn’t until mid September so maybe they just didn’t get to us yet?

II earlier today OOS, complete end of July.

• Love