2021-2022 Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Admitted yesterday at 10:00 am. I interviewed in early march and was waitlisted in late march.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Admitted 5/11.
Waitlisted late april.
Interviewed mid march.
Posting for record keeping purposes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
So no one has interviewed in April and has gotten accepted yet??? This gives me hope!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Any one have links to active discord/fb groups for admitted students this year?

Congrats! Will you be accepting?
Yes. I think that because they sent out that survey two weeks ago, they are first taking students whose first choice was Temple.

That's incredible, congratulations! Which campus (Philadelphia or Bethlehem) did you apply to?
Philly.

Any one have links to active discord/fb groups for admitted students this year?
I think this is the fb group but the admins have not approved me or anyone in the last 7 days. I don't think the number of members of this group is indicative of the class size.

Has anyone who selected option 2 on the survey (would heavily consider an offer from Temple, but it is not your top choice) gotten off of the waitlist?

Has anyone who selected option 2 on the survey (would heavily consider an offer from Temple, but it is not your top choice) gotten off of the waitlist?

is that what you chose?

Members don't see this ad :)
has anyone gotten off the waitlist having a prior A to somewhere else?

Just wondering if Temple prefers those holding no A’s.

Withdrew A today!! Hope one of you hard-working fellas gets good news soon...

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
is that what you chose?
yeah, I chose option 2 because I sent a letter of intent to another school. I'm curious if anyone getting off of the waitlist chose option 2, or if they're pulling people who chose option 1 first

yeah, I chose option 2 because I sent a letter of intent to another school. I'm curious if anyone getting off of the waitlist chose option 2, or if they're pulling people who chose option 1 first

Ah I got you- I’m not too sure but I think it would make sense for them to picking people who chose option 1 first.

Does anyone know if the school is at capacity? Haven’t heard anything

I think it's safe to assume they likely filled the class a couple of weeks ago. Anything more will probably just be individuals that are dropping As.

Hello everyone. I got the A today:)
Please don't lose all hope! I'm wishing the best for all of you still waiting to here back!

Reactions: 3 users
GOT ACCEPTED THIS MORNING!!!!!
URM, 503, 3.8 and a masters degree :)

Reactions: 5 users
Has anyone been accepted from the waitlist at the St. Luke's Bethlehem campus?

Does anyone have the groupme for the Philly campus? Ive been waiting to get added to the facebook group.