2021-2022 Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (South Georgia Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PapaGuava

The Real PG
Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please feel free to tag a pre-medical moderator when the secondary prompt is posted.

Good luck to everyone applying!

Interview Feedback:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does everyone have the director of admissions as their assigned staff member? o_O

Members don't see this ad :)
Any students at South Georgia? I am having a hard time finding much on their website. I am really community driven so I know all that the Philadelphia campus has to offer (I live there), but I don't know what community outreach things the georgia campuses are involved in. I am interested in all PCOM schools but really don't know the difference in South vs Georgia. I am highly interested in primary care

Hey everyone! I called yesterday and the admissions person said that it is taking a while to hear back because they are implementing a new system (the portal). She said that interviews should start later this month and if not, in October for sure. She also said that the portal should be getting updated soon to include a "status" section so we can know where we stand.

Reactions: 1 user
Wrong thread.
I think OP means, is the app process for PCOM like VCOM (where you add one campus and then rank campuses) or if its separate. So, that is why I replied saying its separate.

II

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
3rd year from South GA! Let me know if you have any questions! Good luck everyone

Reactions: 3 users
At what point during the cycle would you say the majority of your class was accepted?
Honestly its a mixed bag. I was accepted early 2 weeks after interviewing (after being waitlisted at first), but I know a lot of student who were accepted 2 weeks before the start of the year. Even some a couple of days into the first week.

Still really hoping to get a II here. Haven't received anything from them in a while.

3rd year from South GA! Let me know if you have any questions! Good luck everyone
Hey OnePunchMed, I have an interview with PCOM-South GA on this coming Monday. What is the interview process like? Is it an open or closed interview? I was given the range of 11:45 - 3:00 for the interview on Monday and my interview is at 1:30. I have to be there before 11:45 correct?

Anybody know where PCOM - South Georgia is in the interview process? I thought I might get an interview invite, but haven't heard anything yet. What stats are they interviewing at this time?

Hey OnePunchMed, I have an interview with PCOM-South GA on this coming Monday. What is the interview process like? Is it an open or closed interview? I was given the range of 11:45 - 3:00 for the interview on Monday and my interview is at 1:30. I have to be there before 11:45 correct?
Did you find your answer? I have the same question and mine is next Monday

Did you find your answer? I have the same question and mine is next Monday
Hi! I interviewed here recently! You are required to be there at the beginning of the time range for the info session and discussion with current students. The discrete time given is for your individual interview which is a closed review. Good luck!