2021-2022 Connecticut

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got the A!! Interviewed 10/15!!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Just got the A, OOS w/ strong ties to CT. Interviewed 10/15. Absolutely over the moon right now. To the people getting Rs today, I know how you feel. Keep your head up and know that you will be a doctor. Keep strong and I’m rooting for y’all

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Post interview R this morning while getting dressed for another schools interview…brutal timing. IS, Interviewed 10/15, felt like it went great. Obviously some reflection to do, but not today.
Keep your head up!!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone who got the A on 10/28 received their NetID email yet, or do we think it’ll come on Monday when IT gets back in the office?

Man I was complete back in June here and I'm in state....at this point is it just an R lol?

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OO thanks. Guess i am not complete though I submitted 8/9
well tbh idr how this school does it i have no idea, other schools send email, maybe this one didn't idr. if all ur things r in ur complete even if they dont tell u via email

well tbh idr how this school does it i have no idea, other schools send email, maybe this one didn't idr. if all ur things r in ur complete even if they dont tell u via email
yeah i emailed them and they said they dont send complete emails... oops.

For anyone who was accepted, do you get a confirmation email that your seat was reserved after you pay your deposit and accept the standards? Or, do you just have to hope it’s reserved?

For anyone who was accepted, do you get a confirmation email that your seat was reserved after you pay your deposit and accept the standards? Or, do you just have to hope it’s reserved?
I can imagine it would be?

Also how long after you got your acceptance did you get your NetID? I was accepted on 10/28 and still haven't gotten mine

I can imagine it would be?

Also how long after you got your acceptance did you get your NetID? I was accepted on 10/28 and still haven't gotten mine
I forgot I applied to them for my undergraduate, so I reached out to IT after not getting the NetID email after a couple of days. Turns out it’s the same one, so if you’ve applied for undergrad, then call and they can reset your password as you won’t get an email.

I never got that a confirmation and when I emailed them asking, they just said if you paid and did the standards then it’s reserved.

I forgot I applied to them for my undergraduate, so I reached out to IT after not getting the NetID email after a couple of days. Turns out it’s the same one, so if you’ve applied for undergrad, then call and they can reset your password as you won’t get an email.

I never got that a confirmation and when I emailed them asking, they just said if you paid and did the standards then it’s reserved.
Ohh shii I didn’t even think about that. Thank you!!

Does anyone know if the technical standards attestation is the AAMC gateway or is it a separate email?

Anyone know when the next round of decisions will go out?

Any accepted student make a group yet?

did anyone get a confirmation after making a deposit or know any further steps?
No, I don’t believe you do. Just a receipt for the deposit, then you hope for the best. I believe they reach out again in Spring with next steps.

No, I don’t believe you do. Just a receipt for the deposit, then you hope for the best. I believe they reach out again in Spring with next steps.
Do you know if there's an accepted students day that uconn does?

Do you know if there's an accepted students day that uconn does?
Last year was virtual. Not sure what this cycle will look like, but I know the campus is still pretty restricted. Link below for your reference.

I am an in-state MD/Phd applicant who was complete in mid-July, and I haven't heard anything from the school. Anyone else in this situation? So much anxiety :/

I am an in-state MD/Phd applicant who was complete in mid-July, and I haven't heard anything from the school. Anyone else in this situation? So much anxiety :/
I am in-state went here for undergradd--and just radio silence

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Complete early August, In-state; Silence here too. Would it be worth contacting admissions for an update?
IS here too. I had called last week to ask about an update and they told me that once everything is complete, we just hang tight, that they're making their way through, and that it's a long process. So of course you can reach out for an update but I'm not sure if they'd say anything different from what I heard.

II just now! :) IS and complete 6/30. The email asked if I can do a certain day in mid-January so I don't get in and choose like other schools just as FYI.

• Love
  • Care
II (yesterday)! Don't remember when I was complete but I believe late July or early August. My email just asked if I was available to interview on Jan. 10th.

Since someone is probably going to ask: In-state (UConn alumnus) 3.73/517.

• Love
Hey guys,
I'm trying to send a letter of interest. Does anyone know the appropriate email for me to send it to?

Did you already interview? Would the background check be a pre-II thing?
I interviewed on 10/8 and was accepted 10/28. I don't think it's pre-interview. I think it's only for people who have at least on acceptance.

Does anyone want to start a Facebook group? Or a group me? I saw there is one for the dental class of 2026 and I would love to connect with some Of you!

Does anyone want to start a Facebook group? Or a group me? I saw there is one for the dental class of 2026 and I would love to connect with some Of you!
I'd love this!!! I'm 99% sure I'm going to UConn so I'd love to get to know my future classmates. :)

Reactions: 2 users