2020-2021 Vermont

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I’d prefer just a flat out rejection at this point. The waitlist purgatory is a horrible place to be this late in the cycle.

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
for anyone still waiting (like me), they told me we will hear back in the next two weeks and "there has been waitlist movement". not sure if i want to get my hopes up but that's what they said when i called

Reactions: 1 user
for anyone still waiting (like me), they told me we will hear back in the next two weeks and "there has been waitlist movement". not sure if i want to get my hopes up but that's what they said when i called
I’m moving to TN tomorrow to start at a DO school, but VT is sooo much closer to home (New England resident). Guess I’ll turn around and come back if I hear something lol.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Lol i already started at a DO program in Kansas City, so even if I heard back I'm pretty positive I would stay here! But good luck to all of you hopeful studs out there :love:

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
So I guess when they said “next two weeks” they meant the week after next lol

I reached out to admissions this morning via email and I didn't get reassuring news. I was told "Please continue to check your email for application updates. We do not anticipate any more movement on the waitlist." It's been a long road on this list, but the next cycle is well underway and I'm hoping it goes better for me and all of you still waiting.

• Sad
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
Just got the official “waitlist is now closed” email. RIP. Best of luck to everyone reapplying!!!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users