2020-2021 Vanderbilt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I feel like it's unlikely they wouldn't release any decision today?
I agree, we could all be wrong but MSAR, their website, and the admissions staff in my interview all point to December as the first wave of decisions. Last year they didn’t start until the afternoon it seems so I think we just have to be patient.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I agree, we could all be wrong but MSAR, their website, and the admissions staff in my interview all point to December as the first wave of decisions. Last year they didn’t start until the afternoon it seems so I think we just have to be patient.
Does this mean they’ll release a wave of pre II R’s too?

Members don't see this ad :)
I think they go on break today? Could still release As over break though.

what....what if...they don't release today.....
my brain is already on fire, I literally cannot comprehend one more change of plans

• Sad
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
Is there any way it could be Monday?
It could be! They could always make changes to their timeline. Their winter break starts tomorrow though, and they’ve usually done it before that in the past.

Can the lucky chosen ones note their interview date?

Reactions: 1 users
I just got a call too! So so grateful for this A and good luck to everyone!
Interviewed late September

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations to everyone!!!! Not to dampen the mood but any pre II R’s?

Would 1st week of November be too late for this first A wave? Congrats to everyone so far!

Does anyone know when Vandy begins waitlisting? Is it today?
After they send out all of their initial acceptances in March. A waitlist here doesn't mean much though because they don't reject post interview according to their MSAR.

Do we know if theyre calling in order of interview date? I interviewed mid-September and have not heard anything yet, I'm getting really anxious

Would 1st week of November be too late for this first A wave? Congrats to everyone so far!
I was end of November and they told us we might just squeak in for the December acceptance date...Seems like you have a good chance of being included but of course can't know for certain!

Just got the call!!!!!!!! :D Nov 6th interview

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Think they are done for the day? 6 PM EST now.

Got the call at 2:15 PM PT! Interviewed 9/11, still in shock, this was one of my top choices omg

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats to everyone who got in today! Rest of us now wait until February it seems. Time to enjoy this winter break.

Got the call right before 6 EST!!!! Extremely excited

Congrats to all those who got acceptance today!! Did any of you send in letters of interest?

got a call ab 40 min ago!! nov 2nd interview, sent an interest/update letter a little after my interview

Got the call!!! About 4:45 CT. Sent thank you notes, no letter of interest. Interviewed 11/13.

I just got the A on the call, no fin aid info. What did they say to y'all about that?
Congrats everyone/potential future classmates!! I also got the A :).

@NoCap I asked about merit-based aid and they informed me that any merit aid would be communicated along with the acceptance call, so they acknowledged that I did not receive any.

Reactions: 4 users
Rip see y’all in February for another Van-D-Day and congrats everyone who was accepted today!!

Reactions: 2 users
I JUST GOT THE CALLL!! I WAS SUCH A MESS ON THE PHONE BUT AHH -- late Nov interview!

• Wow
Reactions: 8 users
Hot take: this is ludicrous, calling students is pointless and a waste of everyone's time, just send an email

Reactions: 6 users