2020-2021 University of South Carolina - Greenville

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
does anyone who got off the waitlist mind sharing their in state/out of state status as well as their stats? Congrats!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats guys! Im assuming everyone coming off is still upper tier?

Members don't see this ad :)
on behalf of middle/lower tier gang im happy for all of you guys, let's hope the a's continue to flow

Reactions: 1 users
If you are upper tier waitlist and have yet to hear anything would you mind posting something on here? I am middle tier IS and I am trying to gauge how many people are left in the upper tier.

If you are upper tier waitlist and have yet to hear anything would you mind posting something on here? I am middle tier IS and I am trying to gauge how many people are left in the upper tier.
Upper tier IS here, haven't heard anything yet. Based on SDN reporting and a few I know who didn't report on SDN, I'd estimate at least 20 people have been pulled already. Not sure how large these tier lists are, but I emailed admissions yesterday and they said that most of their movement generally happens before 4/30, but they anticipate potentially a few more between now and June.

Reactions: 2 users
IS upper tier. Haven't heard anything yet. But looking at past threads, people were getting accepted in June and even up until July 11th for upper tier. Keeping the hope alive!

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow! Congratulations !
Not to take away from that amazing news— but I’m confused. How did that happen if everyone from upper hasn’t been checked off yet ?

Wow! Congratulations !
Not to take away from that amazing news— but I’m confused. How did that happen if everyone from upper hasn’t been checked off yet ?
Not super sure about how the tier list works but stated that I was the best candidate for that spot. They didn't elaborate any more about why I was chosen so it's unknown as to how they go about the waitlist.

Reactions: 2 users
Not super sure about how the tier list works but stated that I was the best candidate for that spot. They didn't elaborate any more about why I was chosen so it's unknown as to how they go about the waitlist.
Either way--Congratulations ! Much deserved I am sure :) Good luck!

Upper tier OOS. Haven’t heard anything yet

Upper tier OOS

anyone know the latest numbers from the fb group ? i guess that's what i'll be using to gauge my chances

Anyone know/heard of any waitlist movement since Wednesday? Seems like the movement is getting to a stopping point...

Hi guys, in middle tier, any chance ? SC resident

You guys see the latest update/check-in email yet? Lucy said they’re anticipating less than 5 (maybe 1 or 2) applicants who are likely going to decline their acceptance to Greenville... chances not looking too good at this point :(

You guys see the latest update/check-in email yet? Lucy said they’re anticipating less than 5 (maybe 1 or 2) applicants who are likely going to decline their acceptance to Greenville... chances not looking too good at this point :(
Yeap no hope!

I got the call about an hour after that waitlist email yesterday, so there is still hope for others, too! Upper tier OOS

Reactions: 6 users
I got the call about an hour after that waitlist email yesterday, so there is still hope for others, too! Upper tier OOS
Congrats!! Be sure to join the FB pages ASAP for housing (if you want a roommate), and to watch for emails for onboarding. Congrats on the A!!!!

any recent news ? orientation is less than a month away

Still haven’t heard anything. Lucy did mention in one of her emails to me that the waitlist might be shortened around end of June, and she would send another general update around then. But other than that, it seems like no further movement or updates :/

Still haven’t heard anything. Lucy did mention in one of her emails to me that the waitlist might be shortened around end of June, and she would send another general update around then. But other than that, it seems like no further movement or updates :/
Yes at this point all schools are almost done pretty much.

Got an email for her asking for my unofficial transcript from my masters so that they can give better feedback on my app (i submitted the feedback form but didn’t withdraw)

i'm not the only one who hasn't received an email yet right