2021-2022 South Carolina, Greenville

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know if the last round of scholarship announcements has gone out yet?
If anybody else is wondering, I got the scholarship call around 6 on Friday!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone not heard anything from this school yet? Not even the pre II R??

Members don't see this ad :)
I know they aren’t ranking the waitlist this year, but has anyone tried to ask about tier position regardless?

I also haven’t heard anything. They’ve stopped interviewing haven’t they?
I think interviews ended in March. Wondering if those who haven’t heard anything at all, not even the pre II R, are still being considered??

Does anyone else's waitlist email say that "We are unable to guarantee an offer, but your application will continue to be evaluated as high priority"? My original continuing to evaluate email also mentioned that my application was high priority. I am unsure if this is common? If anyone else can attest to whether or not this was included in their emails.

Does anyone else's waitlist email say that "We are unable to guarantee an offer, but your application will continue to be evaluated as high priority"? My original continuing to evaluate email also mentioned that my application was high priority. I am unsure if this is common? If anyone else can attest to whether or not this was included in their emails.
Mine didn’t say anything about being high priority

That’s interesting because mine said they can’t tell us about any rank or anything on the waitlist. Either way, that’s good for you!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
here's hoping for some waitlist movement today

Reactions: 2 users
I’m assuming the silence on this thread means no waitlist movement here 👀?

Reactions: 1 users
I’m assuming the silence on this thread means no waitlist movement here 👀?
I have a feeling that they’re gonna wait till closer to May 2 to start movement. This year their process has been super different from last years, so can’t really go off that thread anymore lol.

I have a feeling that they’re gonna wait till closer to May 2 to start movement. This year their process has been super different from last years, so can’t really go off that thread anymore lol.
what is different this year?

what is different this year?
I mean the waitlist was released an entire month later this year versus last year, and last year the dates and frequency they started sending waitlist acceptances was also earlier. Just saying for people like myself who built expectations for WL movement off of last years thread.

I hope you’re right!! Why do you think may 2nd?

I hope you’re right!! Why do you think may 2nd?
Just a guess because that’s the day everyone has to narrow down their planned school and reject all other acceptances. So I’m thinking maybe they’ll wait till then to get a more accurate picture of who’s staying and going. It’s all just guesses at this point lol.

I was doing some sleuthing and looked at the class of 2026 Facebook page. They've got 77 members (not including admins) in there and according to their website, their class size is 100 (on MSAR it's showing 108) so at least 23 open spots

Congrats! Been seeing you post on the SC forums this cycle and know that you deserve to go here. Let's hope for some more waitlist movement at all the SC schools.
Thank you my friend ❤️ I hope the best for you all

ii received 3/9
Interviewed 3/28
WL'd 3/29
A received 4/27.

Just withdrew my A. Good luck to you all.

Reactions: 5 users
Withdrew my A yesterday, hope one of y'all get the call up! Best of luck

Any ideas when the waitlist movement will start? Seems like the FB page has been sitting at around 80 people

Got the A off of the waitlist but unfortunately had to decline. Best of luck to you all!

Hi all - I am an incoming student to USC Greenville SOM. If there are any current students still on here, would you be comfortable sharing the daily class schedule (I know lectures are optional / recorded)? I have 2 very small children trying to decide what hours I will need to secure childcare. Namely want to know what the mandatory attendance times are to make sure I'm posting the right hours for a nanny :) Thanks in advance!!!