2021-2022 South Carolina, Greenville

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know if they also send out rejections or is it only continue to evaluate emails?
That’s a good question. I was wondering that too.

Members don't see this ad.

My friends at the school said they did in prior years, but I’ve only seen people post about continue to evaluate this year
Gotcha. I had a suspicion that this time they were sending either accepted or continuing to evaluate. Are you IS or OOS?

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck.. it really seems like they’re OOS heavy so you have a good chance if we’re in the same boat
Thank you!! Best of luck to you too!!

Do you remember if they said they’ll update us monthly if we were in the “continuing to evaluate” pool? I thought they mentioned this on interview day but I can’t remember exactly.

Thank you!! Best of luck to you too!!

Do you remember if they said they’ll update us monthly if we were in the “continuing to evaluate” pool? I thought they mentioned this on interview day but I can’t remember exactly.

Hey I’m just gonna pm you so we don’t fill up the thread lol

Reactions: 1 user
Is this school really slow or something?
Thread seems kinda dead. I also haven't heard anything and I was complete in early August.

Members don't see this ad :)
this was a post-interview email
oh okay. so i guess they haven't sent anything pre- interview. some schools do send updates throughout the cycle like especially if its delayed or something.

oh okay. so i guess they haven't sent anything pre- interview. some schools do send updates 'throughout the cycle like especially if its delayed or something.

"We acknowledge that the admissions process at UofSCSOM Greenville is likely slower than that of other schools with larger class sizes. We are able to extend relatively few acceptances at any one time due to the limited number (110) of positions in the class and to be fair to those who have not yet interviewed."

That's what they said if you're curious

"We acknowledge that the admissions process at UofSCSOM Greenville is likely slower than that of other schools with larger class sizes. We are able to extend relatively few acceptances at any one time due to the limited number (110) of positions in the class and to be fair to those who have not yet interviewed."

That's what they said if you're curious
oh wow. i wish they would just reject us who will not be getting an interview.

II received! Complete early August. LM 69. Also they schedule your interview date approx 1.5 weeks in advance for anyone wondernig

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Received II 12/7, OOS but am a USC student, LM 64. secondary completed july 30th. because of the holidays, my interview was scheduled a month later!

Anyone know if adcoms are meeting this Thursday, haven't heard about interviews going on this month

Reactions: 1 users
Interviewed yesterday and got the acceptance call today! Really enjoyed the interview day, good luck to everyone☺️

Reactions: 6 users
Ahhhh I interviewed November 22nd and just got the acceptance call!!! I'm so excited; Greenville was my top choice! Good luck to everyone :)

IS 3.9/510

Reactions: 3 users
Any people under continued evaluation hear anything today

Continuing to evaluate email received 😕

Continuing to evaluate email received 😕
It’s okay keep a positive mindset, reviewing last years thread shows many ppl on this list get in off the waitlist :)

It’s okay keep a positive mindset, reviewing last years thread shows many ppl on this list get in off the waitlist :)
Yeah it seems like a ton of upper tier IS WL kids got in last year. Although there are no certainties in this process, I feel like if you are an SC resident and get on the upper tier WL for both USC Greenville and Columbia, you can feel safe in getting a seat in one of the classes.

Hi, I received an A call on Thursday, Dec. 16th. I interviewed on Dec. 1st - Hope all of y'all hear good news in the coming days/weeks/months. Hang in there, which is so much easier said than done and this is my second cycle after all R's last year, so I empathize heavily...Merry Christmas!
DM for stats, if you would like. I am also OOS

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
No calls for today it seems, might have something to do with the weather not allowing them to meet

I was talking with some faculty on admissions and I'm pretty sure they're sending out a bunch of updates this Thursday!!! Everyone keep your fingers crossed for good news

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Anyone know how fast the turnaround for acceptances post interview

Does anyone have any advice for the interview? It's one of my top picks, and I'm so nervous!

I was talking with some faculty on admissions and I'm pretty sure they're sending out a bunch of updates this Thursday!!! Everyone keep your fingers crossed for good news
Updates for people who havent heard anything post II or also for people who are on hold post II?

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone have any advice for the interview? It's one of my top picks, and I'm so nervous!
To me, it was definitely one of my less stressful interviews. One thing that I would advise is definitely practice and feel more comfortable with MMI format and talking with standard patients.