2019-2020 Vanderbilt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Or it’s gonna be “early March” :/
E860AC1E-FA16-4C59-8415-4C90882ACCAE.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Ughhhh is it too early call that it’s not happening today?! I’m annoyed with this roller coaster of emotions!!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So I asked someone on admissions a question a couple of weeks ago, and they happened to reply to me this morning...coincidence I think not! ;) gluck today all you impressive people!

• Wow
So I asked someone on admissions a question a couple of weeks ago, and they happened to reply to me this morning...coincidence I think not! ;) gluck today all you impressive people!
why does this mean decisions are coming today....

Reactions: 1 user
It could just be a normal coincidence, but I tend towards the aggressively optimistic side... either way, fingers crossed peeps!

I hope. But if they are doing it all in one day (also an assumption) why would they start so late?

I hope. But if they are doing it all in one day (also an assumption) why would they start so late?
They started late in December as well, like 2 or 3 PM!

Members don't see this ad :)
Current student— I am pretty sure decisions are going out today. Hoping for the best for all of you!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users
Got the call also! Going to be attending here--was my top choice.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Got the acceptance call! :) see you all at second look
P.S. my last name is toward the end of alphabet

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Congrats to everyone accepted! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone at second look. I am also suuuuuper excited to eat more Nashville Hot Chicken!

• Love
Got the acceptance call about 20mins ago! (last name right in the middle of the alphabet)

Yeah I'm just gonna assume it's an R/WL at this point

Reactions: 4 users
Also just got the call, middle of the alphabet, don’t give up hope just yet :)

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
It seems like calls are coming in bursts, so don't give up hope yet!

If anyone gets a call, can you ask if more will be going out tonight or tomorrow?

Reactions: 4 users
I got the call at around 5:45 Eastern time so dont give up hope guys!

Is it safe to assume they are done sending out acceptances?

Is it safe to assume they are done sending out acceptances?

Seems like it. It’s past 6pm central. Wonder when the WL/R e-mails will go out. Was hoping they’d do it al on same day.

That did not seem like a lot of acceptances at all.

Reactions: 6 users
Guess I'll be sending a letter of intent to the last program I'm waiting on (unless someone knows something about calls later this weekend or Monday that I don't). Congrats to everyone who got in.

Man. If they r done with calls, guess add this to my now like 8 post I Rs. What do I do so wrong man

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users
They waitlist everyone not accepted initially.

9th waitlist? What did I do wrong.

Reactions: 2 users