2019-2020 Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (South Georgia Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone who interviewed on December 2 heard back or seen any changes on their portal?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, i'm interviewing this friday 12/13. Any tips? Also, where did you guys lodge? Does the school do anything for those from OOS?

Hey guys, i'm interviewing this friday 12/13. Any tips? Also, where did you guys lodge? Does the school do anything for those from OOS?
No tips but may I ask when you were complete?
good luck with interview!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone who interviewed on December 2 heard back or seen any changes on their portal?

I haven't heard anything. I was expecting to have heard by now because all the past posts about south georgia show that they give out decisions within 1-2 weeks

Reactions: 1 user
I haven't heard anything. I was expecting to have heard by now because all the past posts about south georgia show that they give out decisions within 1-2 weeks

Dec 2nd letters are en route. Just saw mine on informed delivery.

Reactions: 1 users
No tips but may I ask when you were complete?
good luck with interview!!!!!
Hi there, sorry for the long wait.
I was complete Oct. 22, got interview invite Oct. 30.

Thanks! Well I don't see a change in my portal for the deposit, but still going to hope for the best!

Members don't see this ad :)
II OOS! Complete late July, haha.

Reactions: 3 users
My portal changed today to ask for a deposit! I interviewed on December 9!

Reactions: 2 users
Oh yeah, my portal chnged last Monday afternoon to accept a deposit. I should get the letter in the mail tomorrow!

Interviewed Dec 9th and got my wait list letter today. Staying hopeful!

For those who already interviewed this year: could you share a little about your experience during interview day? Any questions during the interview that caught you off guard or any tips you have for others?

For those who already interviewed this year: could you share a little about your experience during interview day? Any questions during the interview that caught you off guard or any tips you have for others?

Don’t be neurotic friend .
Also, my letter came in today! The update happened to my portal on Monday with the deposit and again today with the deposit hyperlink.

Its totally normal (and not neurotic) to have questions haha. I would say the interview day was very casual and welcoming. You answer some essay type questions (very simple) and tour the school before the interview, which helped to ease my nerves throughout the day. My interviewers were very friendly and we just had a conversation. No real crazy questions. The SDN interview feedback had great practice questions and helped alot. Good luck!

Yeah I'm not sure this branch has a feedback section due to how new it is. Unless I'm missing it. Can you confirm?

I do not see a section for South GA either. Maybe prep by reviewing questions from the GA and main campus?

Congratulations on your II and good luck on your interview!

I do not see a section for South GA either. Maybe prep by reviewing questions from the GA and main campus?

Congratulations on your II and good luck on your interview!

Thank you! I'll keep you all posted in the coming weeks.

Has any December 13 interviewees heard back yet? I’m getting nervous.

I interviewed on December 13th, got my acceptance in the mail on December 26th. I will not be attending so hopefully one of you will get the letter soon!

Reactions: 5 users
Interviewed 12/6. got waitlist letter on 12/26. Per the letter the wait list is unordered and unranked.

I interviewed on December 13th, got my acceptance in the mail on December 26th. I will not be attending so hopefully one of you will get the letter soon!
Should I email them asking about my letter since they said 3-4 weeks and some of our mail has been going to neighbors

Hello ...anyone who interviewed on 01/06 in this group??

Is their anyone who was complete in December received an interview?

Anyone know how much longer interview season is for this campus? Haven't received an II yet :(

Does anyone know if PCOM South Georgia has a Facebook page for the class of 2024? I tried looking but didn’t find anything

Anyone know how much longer interview season is for this campus? Haven't received an II yet :(
Through March! So there is still time since it looks like they interview on Mondays and fridays

shud v hear something today, for 01/06 interviewed folks?

Does anyone know when or how often PCOM south georgia typically pulls off of the waitlist? I'm guessing more movement will happen after interviews are completed. I'm thinking of starting to study to re-take the MCAT (500), and am wondering how good my odds are to be pulled off. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!