2015-2016 Georgetown University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
upload_2016-6-15_19-21-7.png

Every Email Ever.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Well got the email that the class has been filled up good luck to those still waiting for the few seats that might open up this summer!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't really looked at previous threads but doesn't this bode poorly for us waitlisters? I thought Georgetown typically had consistent movement through June and July and at this point it's basically going to be one to one

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: 1 user
I haven't really looked at previous threads but doesn't this bode poorly for us waitlisters? I thought Georgetown typically had consistent movement through June and July and at this point it's basically going to be one to one

Yea last year's thread sent out the email on June 26...not sure what that really means but hopefully the waitlist gets smaller giving us a better chance at an acceptance of spots open up

Reactions: 1 users

It still should be one to one... But there isn't much movement going around at any schools, so yeah...

c'mon.. someone please dropout/withdraw from Georgetown!!!!!!

Just got my secondary application for 2017 and now I can't neurotically check my portal anymore :(
I guess it's for the better...

Nope, but I sent in all 5 of my updates already.
ok so for anyone who still have updates available I called admissions and they said that when you want to send an update, first email adcom saying you want to update and they will temporarily reactivate the 2016 portal so you can send in your updates. Hope this eases some people if they still want to send in anything!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey there. Congrats to all who have received acceptances!

Can anyone comment on the expected curriculum changes based on information you received on interview day?

Hey there. Congrats to all who have received acceptances!

Can anyone comment on the expected curriculum changes based on information you received on interview day?

Curriculum changes are taking place for Class of 2021.

For the Class of 2020, the only publicly stated change is a pass/fail pre-clinical system being enacted.

Any current student or anybody else here subletting a room or know of someone renting a room just for the summer. I am moving to DC for an internship and will be there till the end of August . Please , let me know...I would be very grateful. Feel free to message me on SDN. On a side note, Congrats to those who got accepted to med school!

Just submitted update 5.! If anybody out there is listening.. please love me Georgetown!

Anyone know if lectures are streamed/recorded?

Any current student or anybody else here subletting a room or know of someone renting a room just for the summer. I am moving to DC for an internship and will be there till the end of August . Please , let me know...I would be very grateful. Feel free to message me on SDN. On a side note, Congrats to those who got accepted to med school!

The portal says that the waitlist will close on the first day of class, August 8th. fingers crossed for the next 5 days lol

The portal says that the waitlist will close on the first day of class, August 8th. fingers crossed for the next 5 days lol
Lol, omg... Just what I needed - more false hope. :p
edit: :luck::luck::luck:

Last edited: