WWild WWedding Afterparty Game Thread - A Pipsy & Jbooze Production

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thank you everyone for playing!!!!

I hope you enjoyed yourselves. If you have any questions about role configuration, why we did xyz thing, etc etc., please ask away!

This was my first actual, real-sized game; feedback and suggestions for improvements are welcomed :)

More cowbell!!
It was great. Thanks for all the hard work!
Learned a lot and enjoyed it.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Wait why did @Animal Midwife fake shoot @WildZoo ? @Karabiner13 i may need some help again :bag:

Surprised @StayingPositive2017 was wolf since i had her as village the entire game, so well done. Also sad that i gave my tracker and powerup to two wolves since i thought they were village :sorry:

I would’ve gone after @Melchizedek had I survived so wolves would’ve still won.

@CoffeeQuestionMark was chaotic coffee and opposite to iced tea so congrats to her

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Wait why did @Animal Midwife fake shoot @WildZoo ? @Karabiner13 i may need some help again :bag:

Surprised @StayingPositive2017 was wolf since i had her as village the entire game, so well done. Also sad that i gave my tracker and powerup to two wolves since i thought they were village :sorry:

I would’ve gone after @Melchizedek had I survived so wolves would’ve still won.

@CoffeeQuestionMark was chaotic coffee and opposite to iced tea so congrats to her
AM shot Dubz after her lynch was solidified to get village cred. What AM didn’t know was that Dubz was day jailed.

@Melchizedek oh look there was a wolf in that list.....guess it wasn’t useless

Attachments

• 1CE81FE1-3A33-47FF-824C-E8C5993BEA0C.png
    1CE81FE1-3A33-47FF-824C-E8C5993BEA0C.png
    209.4 KB · Views: 90
Reactions: 9 users

I hope you enjoyed yourselves. If you have any questions about role configuration, why we did xyz thing, etc etc., please ask away!

This was my first actual, real-sized game; feedback and suggestions for improvements are welcomed :)
Congratulations on your first game!

I think I will play more Pipsy games if they go like this one :shifty:

Members don't see this ad :)
Also @Miranda Senft i was on a wolf with one of those lone votes. Just know lone doesn't always mean wolf

Also,I'd just like to say that I was put in a pm with AM and Paws!! I literally got screwed over by both the wolves in pm :(

Sent from my SM-G900T using SDN mobile

Sorry manatee. This is one of many scamming scars that will make you a better player. You'll see.

Reactions: 1 users

I think I already gave you all my feedback unless I'm forgetting something :thinking:
Overall even though from a mechanics standpoint I think it was skewed a little village, I'm also not sure that was necessarily a bad thing. Games should be tough for the woofs! There are probably specific things that could have been tweaked to make them more useful, and maybe a little more clarity on some roles (I'm mostly thinking of dolphin here, who skirted the restrictions of a role that by design was meant to be more restrictive) but the biggest thing is I think everyone had fun and that's the most important part :D

Sad none of my songs were used though :(

Reactions: 1 users
All y’all need to hop off my jock

Reactions: 2 users
Although I will admit this is partially my fault I started not giving a **** I think around D4

Lol no, you lynched me for "principals" then hopped off and skated merrily to end game. I wanted to lynch Genny for legit reasons and then changed my mind and got lynched. I will not be hopping of anyone's jock.
*Insert reiteration that y'all need to hop of my jock*

Although I will admit this is partially my fault I started not giving a **** I think around D4
I was kinda hoping there would be an earlier conversion opportunity...because I think AM & Paws would have converted you if there was lol

Reactions: 2 users
So there was no vig? :cryi:
Wanted a reminder that vigilantes/assassins are NOT always village as people are wont to believe these days

Nope, just AM with 1 shot. Funny thing is that you almost gave AM a second shot :lol:
I really wanted to see how they would handle that. Hard to make a shot like that look super village if you're using it to shoot a villager

Hey you have giant typos in the writeups
... Still? I thought I got most of them last night haha

Speaking of typos, I went back and forth on the damn name of this game like 12 times. After Party looks weird, After-party looks weirder, Afterparty STILL looks weird but I decided to go with that one even though I think it is technically wrong