WWild WWedding Afterparty Game Thread - A Pipsy & Jbooze Production

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Official Day 9 ~Cause the Party Don't Stop, Yo~ Lynch Tally

Mel (1) - Mixy
MOOSE (1) - Mel
AM () -
Sporty (2) - MOOSE, Allie
allie (2) - AM, paws
Paws () -

6/8 voting

~they hear we got swagger~

Lynch close 10pm EST (~2 hours)

Don't everyone all talk at once, now

Members don't see this ad.

Why the switch?
Mostly self prez. Just picked someone who already had a vote. I literally have -zero- inclination who to vote for. I think everyone is a wolf. Super helpful I know.

Maybe I'll keep switching between the 3 candidates- who knows who I'll end on and create a tie with. Or maybe I'll drive you all crazy enough that you'll lynch me.... but the game will end if we're at lylo.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mostly self prez. Just picked someone who already had a vote. I literally have -zero- inclination who to vote for. I think everyone is a wolf. Super helpful I know.

Maybe I'll keep switching between the 3 candidates- who knows who I'll end on and create a tie with. Or maybe I'll drive you all crazy enough that you'll lynch me.... but the game will end if we're at lylo.
That's super sketch!
So, are you saying that you're going to actively create a tie so you don't die? Sounds like a wolf trying not to die at or near lylo.

@Melchizedek did you have anything further on moose? Just thinking most likely convert? What are your thoughts on Mixy as convert?
Do you think Sporty would be participating with more volume if she was wolf vs convert?

@allieh8607 do you think I'm original or convert? Do you have anything from thread leasing you in that direction? Who would you vote for after me?

@SportPonies Why don't you think Mel should vote for moose? Do you think there was a conversion? Did Bryndi's village flip change your top 3 wolves?

@MixedAnimals77 I know you said you would vote Mel to the end, do you think he's been sketchy today? If he was lynched village who would be next for you?
It’s not that I don’t think Mel shouldn’t vote MOOSE, it’s that I feel like Mel could be a wolf. But it’s a very WIFOM thing and it’s making me paranoid to vote there.

Additionally: I am on a trip starting today, and on mobile so I don’t have much to offer for wolf hunting today.

For the people that think I’m wolfy, why? I get that I’m a good convert, but why me over Mixy, then? I was revived vanillager, we were told from the get go that when one of us died, we would no longer have contact with each other. I was pondering this on my drive up here and started wondering if maybe the non-ded Mason was autoconverted upon the death of the other mason. What does Mixy’s voting record look like?

Unofficial Day 9 ~Cause the Party Don't Stop, Yo~ Lynch Tally

Mel (1) - Mixy
MOOSE (1) - Mel
AM () -
Sporty (1) - Allie
allie (4) - AM, paws, MOOSE, Coffee?
Paws () -
Mixy (1) - Sporty

8/8 voting

Lynch close 10pm EST (~50 minutes)

Mel (1) - Mixy
MOOSE (1) - Mel
AM () -
Sporty (1) - Allie
allie (4) - AM, paws, moose, coffee
Paws () -
Mixalot (1) - sporty

8/8 voting
@allieh8607 you are in the lead

Lynch close 10pm EST (45 min remaining)

@Melchizedek did you have anything further on moose? Just thinking most likely convert? What are your thoughts on Mixy as convert?
Do you think Sporty would be participating with more volume if she was wolf vs convert?

@allieh8607 do you think I'm original or convert? Do you have anything from thread leasing you in that direction? Who would you vote for after me?

@SportPonies Why don't you think Mel should vote for moose? Do you think there was a conversion? Did Bryndi's village flip change your top 3 wolves?

@MixedAnimals77 I know you said you would vote Mel to the end, do you think he's been sketchy today? If he was lynched village who would be next for you?
You can always find sketchiness when you look for it. Didn't see the point of voting moose to vote am just to vote moose again. Honestly could go sporty. She just did a 180 from her mine and coffee? Pm. Stating she had higher wolf suspects and wasn't really interested in a coffee or me lynch. Also really talking about a voting record? We've netted one wolf. I didn't wanna convert hunt this soon but at this point what do we have to lose?

You can always find sketchiness when you look for it. Didn't see the point of voting moose to vote am just to vote moose again. Honestly could go sporty. She just did a 180 from her mine and coffee? Pm. Stating she had higher wolf suspects and wasn't really interested in a coffee or me lynch. Also really talking about a voting record? We've netted one wolf. I didn't wanna convert hunt this soon but at this point what do we have to lose?
How do you feel about an Allie lynch tonight?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, the disconnect in what she said in PM and her actions.
Mixy would be a good convert choice and I don't like how jumpy she got and tried to mislead us about what night the conversion would have happened.
No I think sporty posts sparingly as either wolf or village.

It was half a joke because I usually get really sketched out by AM and vote her at some point later in the game.
It was also a reaction test to see if anyone would join me there, but its interesting Paws moved off moose pretty soon after I did.

Lynch closed results pending
Write up incoming but will not be a full one quite yet since I'm legit doing close in the middle of a rock concert ~10 rows back from the stage haha

Reactions: 3 users

Mel (1) - Mixy
MOOSE (1) - Mel
AM () -
Sporty (1) - Allie
allie (4) - AM, paws, moose, coffee
Paws () -
Mixalot (1) - sporty

8/8 voting

Lynch closed

Day 9

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I take a look at my life
and realize there's nothing left

~
But I ain't never crossed a man that didn't deserve it
Me be treated like a punk
you know that's unheard of
You better watch how you talking and where you walking
Or you and your homies might be lined in chalk

{Flair flair later}

I really hate to trip, but I gotta loc

As they croak, I see myself in the pistol smoke
Fool, I'm the kinda G that little homies wanna be like
On my knees in the night, sayin prayers in the streetlight

You have lynched @allieh8607 , The Peacekeeper
Vanilla village UPGRADED to The Peacekeeper - Tie Breaker, who decided who should stay and who should go home in the event of a tie.

Tell me why are we so blind to see
That the ones we hurt are you and me?

_____________________________________​

Up To Some Shenanigans

2. @Melchizedek - "The one with the only normal name on the list"
3. @Animal Midwife - AM's wolf meta
8. @CoffeeQuestionMark - Alcohol?
10. @StayingPositive2017 - Get your Paws off me
14. @SportPonies - Sporty Spice - Mason+
16. @MixedAnimals77 - Sir Mixalot
18. @Miranda Senft - I find this to be aMOOSEing

Crashed for the Night
17. @capri1722 , The DD - Deathproofer
1. @WildZoo, Copycat Dancer - %Chance Ability Copycat Wolf
5. @SARdoghandler , Bouncer - Day Jailer
21. @genny , Raging Hangover - Delayed Kickback Kill
20. @dolphin106258, Truth or Dare Player - High Risk High Reward Seer
15. @DVMDream , 600mgs of Ibuprofen - Zombie Ability Cancel
19. @Coopah , Bouncer - Night Block
7. @Karabiner13, Wallflower - Night Results Glean Seer
4. @Crayola227, Center of Attention - Doppleganger
13. @LadyOtheFarm, Stage 5 Clinger - Persistent Tracker
12. @youngkal , Snapchat #Ragrets - Spirit Medium
9. @Lawper, Instigator - 3x Upgrader/Ability Giver
22. @tartesos, The Dancing Queen - Post Restrictor
6. @bryndiana.jones, Woozy Chatterbox - PM Crasher
11. @allieh8607, The Peacekeeper - Tie Breaker

7 Players Remain

Defending the Pong Table
@PippyPony
@johnnaboo
It is now NIGHT NINE.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Made it to Idaho!
My thoughts on Allie's lynch are that it is unlikely that she's wolf. See my previous statements on that.
As far as mels comment he's concerned about my conversion jump but not on him being a wolf. Sporty made an observation. I would still like to see if it's right at all. Plus everything else that I have pointed out that seems to fall on deaf ears.

All caught up. I see Allie flipped village. If not mel I would go paws if picking original based on how hesitant she has been to jump on and off his villageness. Plus she's a good wolf.
I'm over it. Wolves deserve to win at this point.
###contingency lynch mel###
Yet again

~~~~~
Announcement: night close will be officially pushed to after 9am (vs me just sleeping through it again) because I am freaking exhausted and don't want to get up early.
~~~~~

Reactions: 1 user
~~~~
If you all don't feel inspired to party hard when you hear about small town girls and lonely worlds, then I don't know how to help you anymore
~~~~~~
it's the smell of wine and cheap perfume that really does it for me

~~~~
Ok, some people may not be around much today so I may close early later and have a quick night cycle, but it won't be middle of the day.
Results actually now incoming. I had to have blueberry pancakes first.
~~~~

Night 9

So we back in the club
With our bodies rockin' from side to side
Thank God the week is done
I feel like a zombie gone back to life (back back to liiiiife)
Hands up, and suddenly we all got our hands up
No control of my body
Ain't I seen you before?
I think I remember those eyes, eyes, eyes...
'Cause baby tonight,
The DJ got us falling in love again

Sporty was getting her groove back after her slow start to the party. She had tossed back quite a few jello shots (with whipped cream on top!) and was still riding the high of hooking up with her friend after the wedding. In fact, while she was on the dance floor, she kept eyeing her buddy from across the room, waggling her eyebrows as she gyrated seductively. "This will work, this will get her attention," she thought. She just wanted a repeat of their special moment earlier.

She tried to simultaneously combine a salsa hip move with a shakira shake and getting low (ambitious)...and from somewhere, felt her ankle get caught around another dancer's leg. Her ankle twisted hard, and not like Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction. "Ow." As her ankle started swelling up like a balloon, she said "crap," and hobbled away. Maybe her BFFWB was into nursing?

Dead (again) is @SportPonies , BFFWB
Mason UPGRADED to BFFWB - Mason with 1x autorez, who would come back to life if killed while her mason partner was still alive, but would no longer be mason partners.

_____________________________________​

Up To Some Shenanigans

2. @Melchizedek - "The one with the only normal name on the list"
3. @Animal Midwife - AM's wolf meta
8. @CoffeeQuestionMark - Alcohol?
10. @StayingPositive2017 - Get your Paws off me
16. @MixedAnimals77 - Sir Mixalot
18. @Miranda Senft - I find this to be aMOOSEing

Crashed for the Night
17. @capri1722 , The DD - Deathproofer
1. @WildZoo, Copycat Dancer - %Chance Ability Copycat Wolf
5. @SARdoghandler , Bouncer - Day Jailer
21. @genny , Raging Hangover - Delayed Kickback Kill
20. @dolphin106258, Truth or Dare Player - High Risk High Reward Seer
15. @DVMDream , 600mgs of Ibuprofen - Zombie Ability Cancel
19. @Coopah , Bouncer - Night Block
7. @Karabiner13, Wallflower - Night Results Glean Seer
4. @Crayola227, Center of Attention - Doppleganger
13. @LadyOtheFarm, Stage 5 Clinger - Persistent Tracker
12. @youngkal , Snapchat #Ragrets - Spirit Medium
9. @Lawper, Instigator - 3x Upgrader/Ability Giver
22. @tartesos, The Dancing Queen - Post Restrictor
6. @bryndiana.jones, Woozy Chatterbox - PM Crasher
11. @allieh8607, The Peacekeeper - Tie Breaker
14. @SportPonies, BFFWB - Mason + 1x autorez

6 Players Remain

Flip Cup Team Anchors
@PippyPony
@johnnaboo
It is now DAY TEN.

Lynch close at like, 7pm EST work for everyone? PM me if not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
DAY 10 Official ~One Night Yeah and One Last Time~ Lynch Tally

Mel (1) - Mixalot

~Been looking forward to the future~

1/6 voting :sleep:

~Thanks for the memories, even though they weren't that great!~

Lynch close ~7pm EST? We good with this? PM me soon if not.

I'm gonna make you bend and break
Say a prayer, but let the good times roll
In case God doesn't show
And I want these words to make things right
But it's the wrongs that make the words come to life...

It miiiiiiight be lylo. Or mylo. Or jlo.

Whatever. It's close to end game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
____________________________________​

Sporty was getting her groove back after her slow start to the party. She had tossed back quite a few jello shots (with whipped cream on top!) and was still riding the high of hooking up with her friend after the wedding. In fact, while she was on the dance floor, she kept eyeing her buddy from across the room, waggling her eyebrows as she gyrated seductively. "This will work, this will get her attention," she thought. She just wanted a repeat of their special moment earlier

ThirstPony 2: Return of ThirstPony