WWhat a Normal, Boring, Everyday Vet Clinic - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
whatscooking.sushi.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
And PS: not a rule or anything, but I do enjoy being included in your PMs. If you're not feeling too private please add me for my own personal shiggles.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am going to start with trying to get someone who loves staying in the background to come to the forefront early on.

*************lynch gwen***********

I would say you can be the dog breeder, but we all know they're never wrong. ;)

**** you not, I had an 8-week-old lab puppy the owner brought in yesterday afternoon super lethargic, hematochezia, reportedly peeing blood as well... owner said he just got it 2 days ago and asked if I'd talk with the breeder on the phone. I almost refused, because I have a standing policy that anyone who wants to be part of the decision-making can get their butt into the exam room. But I made an exception. Breeder was like "Yeah, I feel like this is my responsibility. I'll pay for whatever you recommend. Here's my credit card number."

It was like alternate-universe day or something.

(Puppy wasn't really as sick as they all thought. Urine was normal, parvo neg, fecal boring, bw was normal, ultrasound was boring, puppy devoured some i/d while getting a few injections..... but that's all beside the point.)

Anyway. Tangent over.

Reactions: 11 users
unlynch whomever

lynch everyone
because there's a game starting and y'all are just sitting around ... doing what? C'mon. Post.

unlynch everyone 'cause Trilt won't allow it

lynch mmm

Because magic 8-ball says 'Why not?'

unlynch whomever

lynch everyone
because there's a game starting and y'all are just sitting around ... doing what? C'mon. Post.

lynch mmm

Surprisingly fitting that LIS has a magic 8 ball to tell him who to Lynch

Reactions: 1 user
I most definitely don't have time for this the next two weeks. But I hate myself so here I am :p
I'm on OB until next Friday, so sometimes I've got lots of time, sometimes I'm knee deep in placenta and amniotic fluid for eight hours at a clip. If the game lasts a while though, I'll be very active after that.

unlynch whomever

lynch everyone

lynch mmm

I was just thinking it's so quiet, but then I figured everyone was on west coast time or some other imaginary time zone.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm on OB until next Friday, so sometimes I've got lots of time, sometimes I'm knee deep in placenta and amniotic fluid for eight hours at a clip. If the game lasts a while though, I'll be very active after that.

Takes time to post.

Doesn't post anything useful, like, say, a lynch vote.

unlynch whomever

lynch MJ

I was in class but have a short break.

So are we thinking 4 wolves, chaos, +/- conversions

24 players in today's overly-wolf-favoring pre-vet WW environment calls for 5-6 wolves total. How you divide that between originals and conversions is anyone's guess. I think Trilt would lean toward 5 total, but I dunno.

Trilt likes her chaos/neutral/whatevers, so maybe it's really 22 + a couple annoying roles. That might lean things in favor of 5 wolves - 4 + 1 convert or something.

Dunno. It's always dicey guessing.

Day 1... my least favorite day of WW. Lynch LIS for being LIS ;)

Takes time to post.

Doesn't post anything useful, like, say, a lynch vote.

unlynch whomever

lynch MJ
I'll post something useful when I damn well feel like it (and have anything useful to post).

Attachments

• 20170302_120409.jpeg
    20170302_120409.jpeg
    69 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Hey. At least I'm here, posting, and playing. That's better than last game where I didn't show up until D2 or D3.

And my reason is a real reason. Your reason is mean-spirited.

Me? Mean spirited? NEVER!
tumblr_oldyuyOIBm1r5ml59o1_1280.jpg

Reactions: 9 users
24 players in today's overly-wolf-favoring pre-vet WW environment calls for 5-6 wolves total. How you divide that between originals and conversions is anyone's guess. I think Trilt would lean toward 5 total, but I dunno.

Trilt likes her chaos/neutral/whatevers, so maybe it's really 22 + a couple annoying roles. That might lean things in favor of 5 wolves - 4 + 1 convert or something.

I was looking at the noob game a little which is why I put 4 for original wolves

So through extensive googling, I found out that NPCs are non-player characters. But I'm still confused, what's the difference between NPC and just a regular spectator?
I'm an extra special spectator.

Reactions: 8 users
I would've posted this in the sign-up thread, but it's locked now..
can I join the spectator chat? thx :love:

I was trying to lurk to see what all you non-noobs do on Day 1, but I'm tired of refreshing this page to look for new posts, so this is me posting in order to receive notifications.

...or else I'm gonna sit in physics lab and just refresh every five seconds.

I was trying to lurk to see what all you non-noobs do on Day 1, but I'm tired of refreshing this page to look for new posts, so this is me posting in order to receive notifications.

...or else I'm gonna sit in physics lab and just refresh every five seconds.

There's also a little button near the top of the thread that says watch thread, you will receive notifications that way too. Also, all anyone does Day 1 is randomly vote for people because we have literally nothing to go off of. Day 2 isn't much better unless you're BBC and say something sketchy ;)

There's also a little button near the top of the thread that says watch thread, you will receive notifications that way too. Also, all anyone does Day 1 is randomly vote for people because we have literally nothing to go off of. Day 2 isn't much better unless you're BBC and say something sketchy ;)
Or you're us and just die. Spontaneous death.

@Trilt can you start a spectator chat??:love: I'd do it myself but I can only add 5 people and there were more than 5 on the sign up thread who had interest (plus raf from on here)
Ill even make it super easy and give you the names:p (I think I got them all)
There was skiotter, raf2769, zensing, snowshoedog143, allyphoe, cheathac, trashpanda, Doctor-s, Amgoose319, Kam325 (i assume since she can't play anymore she'd want to be in on the spectator chat?), meathead (i mean, probably, since she was too busy to play this one) and then you and finny

Edited to add ally and tpainda

Last edited:
I was just thinking it's so quiet, but then I figured everyone was on west coast time or some other imaginary time zone.
Or people have, you know, real world jobs. Been helping with surgeries this morning -- started off with a 145 lbs leonberger who is NOT friendly, then had a border collie who was vacillating between worryingly sedate and jumping off the table. Fun times :)

I had been thinking 6 would make sense (based on last game, and also because we're nicely divided into 6 little PM groups). But, I am still noob, so like John Snow, I know nothing ;)

***************Lynch @serher**************

for now, because I said I would.

sent from ma fone

@Trilt can you start a spectator chat??:love: I'd do it myself but I can only add 5 people and there were more than 5 on the sign up thread who had interest (plus raf from on here)
Ill even make it super easy and give you the names:p (I think I got them all)
There was skiotter, raf2769, zensing, snowshoedog143, cheathac, Doctor-s, Amgoose319, Kam325 (i assume since she can't play anymore she'd want to be in on the spectator chat?), meathead (i mean, probably, since she was too busy to play this one) and then you and finny
Me too please

Oh that's helpful.... Since I'm a noob to the entire website and not even just WW hah.

Or people have, you know, real world jobs. Been helping with surgeries this morning -- started off with a 145 lbs leonberger who is NOT friendly, then had a border collie who was vacillating between worryingly sedate and jumping off the table. Fun times :)

I had been thinking 6 would make sense (based on last game, and also because we're nicely divided into 6 little PM groups). But, I am still noob, so like John Snow, I know nothing ;)

Oh, someone needs to tell my border collie that's not normal....

***************Lynch @serher**************

for now, because I said I would.

sent from ma fone

Hey I have a real job. I am currently ignoring said real job and looking at online lectures for my very last prerequisite while simultaneously procrastinating that and surfing SDN. Am I talented or what?

Reactions: 3 users
Since it's D1, I'm just gonna chase my tail and shotgun and lynch.
Lynch nyanko

On spring break, but actually trying to be productive. Had a dr's appt followed by wrist rads, now I'm headed into the city for a required shift I our primary care office.

Lynch coop

No huge reason, just coming on a bit strong.

As far as wolf numbers, I'd be surprised if there were more than 5.

So through extensive googling, I found out that NPCs are non-player characters. But I'm still confused, what's the difference between NPC and just a regular spectator?

I'm an extra special spectator.

They can speculate on the thread, and sometimes PM. They cannot vote.

This does NOT mean you can automatically trust them. In the past they have been wolf aligned.

In my second ever game @Filly Bay was a NPC so I decided to share all my results with her (I had a super useful ability IIRC) and I found out at game end that she was wolf aligned and had been passing along everything I told her all game. Noob noobs, don't be me!

Reactions: 3 users
Anyways, I will start off with a lynch Pippy

Don't know well enough to make an accurate judgement, but of the posts so far that is the only one I can convince myself could be sketchy. (In reality none look sketchy)

200.gif

One of your resident noobs has appeared

lynch LeTitsNow because posts were demanded