WWalking in a WWinter WWonderland - 4th Annual Noob WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOOHH!!! I finally get it, now I feel slow!
You are certainly not slow ;)

So, why did that situation create something of a paradox?

Members don't see this ad.

Manafamilies are very much in existence.

You manafamily was initially fairly simple. I'm your manator. Your grandmanator is fromthebox. Your manasisters are ski and britzen and your mananiece (via a previous game) is greeney.

BUT since ski/kc are the same person I declared our family merged with the Dubz family so you can call all of them slightly distant manacousins.

technically ski is a co-manator for an allieh decendant so you didn't even have to declare the families merged as it had already happened :)

Reactions: 1 user
technically ski is a co-manator for an allieh decendant so you didn't even have to declare the families merged as it had already happened :)

Technically I was also related to Dubz via modding and we are now related via co-manatoring.

But I wanted to declare it! The first decree of Queen Finnick ;)

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Technically I was also related to Dubz via modding and we are now related via co-manatoring.

yeah, try drawing those wolfatee/wolfator relationships on a family tree. There are 2 generations of them too. Ended up just doing footnotes for that and not continuing to follow those family lines. Way too complex

I hinted so hard through the thread even early on I was blocker. I think after the first night no one died when lawper intervened I was like maybe someone was blocked?????
And then you were like "I have STRONG REASONS for thinking capri is a wolf, HINT HINT it's because I blocked her and no one died" or something to that effect lol

Also, cowgirl, how do you feel about this in retrospect?
Hummm, yeah, I see your point. We should have picked on that, one way or the other. With PotE speaking out about being blocked, that should have been either lynch him or Mixy.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yep.
Also, in a normal game, sometimes the most village looking player is not the best convert choice because sooner or later people start to wonder why they're still alive*

*unless you're named Meats and then people give you a free pass because you are just too funny

Reactions: 7 users
Yep.
Also, in a normal game, sometimes the most village looking player is not the best convert choice because sooner or later people start to wonder why they're still alive*

*unless you're named Meats and then people give you a free pass because you are just too funny
My favorite part of the Michigan game was when Sporty said she had no opinion about me because she was just fond of me in general :love:

Reactions: 7 users
I haven't been lynched as a non-wolf in a long time, but I think part of that is because I usually play a good village game
I don't know if I used to be better at catching wolves or if I just used to spew village from shear post volume, but I don't get night killed nearly as much as I used to, which leaves me around for lynch fodder late game (still don't get lynched early like...ever*).

It may also be that people realized I can keep up with my current village game pretty well as a wolf, so there is that.

*unless I'm chaos for some reason
Also inb4 pip accepts this challenge

Reactions: 5 users
I will say, some of you just need to stick with your guns! I saw you chat with your manators and totally point out wolves, and then you would come on thread and not vote for those people. Sometimes (often) you are going to lynch villagers, and that is ok. Be brave and believe in yourselves.

Best advice I ever got for WW was just to trust my gut. It's hard. When I learned to listen to my "feelings" I started levitating rocks and killing wolves.

Reactions: 4 users
Shout outs to:
@Stella Mudd - my best friend who I begged to learn WW for me. This was her first game and first time to SDN. She didn't know how to use the site *and* her phone crashed. (All of which I'll fix soon for the next game...)

@Coopah - for being such a good manator to my friend while I modletted.

@SoFloGryffindor - you are smart and entertain me greatly. Thanks.

@johnnaboo - the teen wolf memes slayed me. You are very clever.

@Skyerien - mad props for the restrictions. Made my day. Sorta scared of you now.

@staff_wielder - you just cracked me up with your ability to spin yarns.

I could go on, because you all were really amazing signing up for and coping with this insanity, but will stop there for now.

Eh. You are pretty much ALL my peoples (except TT, WTF, Lissarae, and Dyachei, who wolfed in lounge first). I am your creator. You all mostly learned WW in the original Dog game or a game created by people who played that game or its descendants.

Bow down before me. Sacrifice your virgins or wolves or villagers or something to me. What i have created, let no woman or man take away.

<cue dramatic music and lightning as an overly stuck on himself old man walks away>

Reactions: 15 users
Eh. You are pretty much ALL my peoples (except TT, WTF, Lissarae, and Dyachei, who wolfed in lounge first). I am your creator. You all mostly learned WW in the original Dog game or a game created by people who played that game or its descendants.

Bow down before me. Sacrifice your virgins or wolves or villagers or something to me. What i have created, let no woman or man take away.

<cue dramatic music and lightning as an overly stuck on himself old man walks away>
A crazy sobsob has been spotted.

Shout outs to:
@Stella Mudd - my best friend who I begged to learn WW for me. This was her first game and first time to SDN. She didn't know how to use the site *and* her phone crashed. (All of which I'll fix soon for the next game...)

@Coopah - for being such a good manator to my friend while I modletted.

@SoFloGryffindor - you are smart and entertain me greatly. Thanks.

@johnnaboo - the teen wolf memes slayed me. You are very clever.

@Skyerien - mad props for the restrictions. Made my day. Sorta scared of you now.

@staff_wielder - you just cracked me up with your ability to spin yarns.

I could go on, because you all were really amazing signing up for and coping with this insanity, but will stop there for now.

Reminds me I forgot to give a shou tout to @staff_wielder for that completely fake item you claimed

Plus @capri1722 did awesome just jumping right in as a wolf

You forgot that blitzen, killer, and I share greeney ;)

I was just talking about this game. If you really want to get into the complexity, killer had ash and sporty this game but she also had kcough and LoTF last year. So killer is in the Dubz family multiple times

Reminds me I forgot to give a shou tout to @staff_wielder for that completely fake item you claimed

Plus @capri1722 did awesome just jumping right in as a wolf
I’m still really surprised no one caught Capri’s mini slip up when she said that clover had been outed seer on thread when staffy hadn’t said WHAT clovers ability actually ever was, just that he knew what it was. “Went back to find the quote” and then never produced or had an explanation and everyone just let it slide. GO BABYMANASISTER

Reactions: 3 users
I’m still really surprised no one caught Capri’s mini slip up when she said that clover had been outed seer on thread when staffy hadn’t said WHAT clovers ability actually ever was, just that he knew what it was. “Went back to find the quote” and then never produced or had an explanation and everyone just let it slide. GO BABYMANASISTER

She did reply with some quotes. But yes, everyone let it slide.

Staff’s posts:

Clover’s posts:

Staff seemed to imply he knew Clover was a seer but wasn’t worried about being outed as a wolf because, as we learned after lynching him, he had an ability that made him unseerable. He also wasn’t worried too much about catching flak from the village because it was a last-ditch effort to save himself. Clover never confirmed or denied this ability, which is where I messed up and mistook his long-winded posts about “well if I was or wasn’t” as confirmation. The item Staff claims to have had does seem a little odd with the theme, so I can’t tell if he made it up or if he really had it.

Reactions: 1 users

I didn't have any nearby volcanos to toss my virgins into, so I'm hoping making them stand next to the radiator will suffice

It's sort of crazy how much the game has changed since then. In a good way, I think.

ETA - shoutout to @cowgirl92 for being an awesome manatee!! Sorry our family tree is much smaller than Dubz. ;)

Capri's reaction to realizing this in wolf chat was just great :laugh:

Will share with permission

I was already dead so couldn't call it out. This is why the ? landed on her for lynch

Can we find out who killed whom?
I don't remember if your death made it into the spreadsheet because it was a daytime thing, but you have @cosmokot to blame. Jack Frost had to kill Santa and lynch Krampus to win and well...for some reason thought you were Santa :p

I don't remember if your death made it into the spreadsheet because it was a daytime thing, but you have @cosmokot to blame. Jack Frost had to kill Santa and lynch Krampus to win and well...for some reason thought you were Santa :p
it's because I'm so jolly with my gif (ts)

Capri's reaction to realizing she had implied knowledge of the seer:

:rofl:
That's ok lol, I rojo'ed (posted on thread when i meant to post in wolf chat) last game and if i had just left it it would have been fine, but I tried to change it and AM noticed.
so I just rizzoed or what ever you call it. it was actually a message intended for BBC, and said her name in it, and I am allowed to pm with BBC. looks like AM saw me change it

Reactions: 6 users