Auburn c/o 2027 Hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flotus

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Figured I would start this thread :)

I'm a first time IS applicant. Good luck all <3

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Applying as OOS 🤓, best of luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Had anyone done snapshot yet? I think I’m going to take mine tomorrow! This is the only school I’m applying to that requires it

Had anyone done snapshot yet? I think I’m going to take mine tomorrow! This is the only school I’m applying to that requires it
I’m also thinking of taking mine tomorrow. I took the Casper 2 weeks ago. I’m kind of nervous about it

Does anyone know the deadline for SnapShot? Or what to do about missing the deadline? I may have missed it by a day.

Does anyone know the deadline for SnapShot? Or what to do about missing the deadline? I may have missed it by a day.
I would contact Auburn, but I would think the deadline is a hard deadline. ): I’d ask them, though.

I wonder if we’ll get another update before they send interview invites in a few weeks!! December 15th is coming so slowwww

Reactions: 1 users
I wonder if we’ll get another update before they send interview invites in a few weeks!! December 15th is coming so slowwww
I’m so happy they’re sending invites in December! I think last year they sent them in late January/february!!!!

First time IS applicant!

Members don't see this ad :)
First time IS applicant! Good luck everyone:)

Hi! I am a first-time OOS applicant! Good luck to everyone!

IS interview invite!!!

Can anyone else not register for an interview time? Like no slots appear available?

Can anyone else not register for an interview time? Like no slots appear available?
Did you click the link for your group? There were some days that had none but other dates that were available.

Does anyone know how many interview invites are sent out?

Does anyone know how to find your vmcas ID? I can't log in because the application is closed but we need it to sign up for the interview

Did everyone's interview time get canceled and are we good to sign up again? It shows the times online but I did not want to sign up until they said we should.

Did everyone's interview time get canceled and are we good to sign up again? It shows the times online but I did not want to sign up until they said we should.

They’ll be sending a new scheduling link at a later date. I’m assuming we’ll get a new email once they’ve fixed the issues.

Reactions: 2 users
I just got a new interview link. Check your emails!

Does anyone know if Auburn will accept if one of my pre-reqs is taken at a community college? I know some schools won’t accept them, but I couldn’t find if Auburn would or not. Thank you in advance!

To anyone who didn't have the animal nutrition prereq at the time of application- are you taking it now, and where? Is anyone waiting for the interview to sign up for the class?

To anyone who didn't have the animal nutrition prereq at the time of application- are you taking it now, and where? Is anyone waiting for the interview to sign up for the class?
I’m taking it with Ok state…I keep pushing it off but I need to get on it! I’ve only done the 1st of 15 assignments :O

I’m taking it with Ok state…I keep pushing it off but I need to get on it! I’ve only done the 1st of 15 assignments :O
Thanks for your relpy!! How long did the first assignment take you/ how long do you think the entire course will take?

How long do you think they will take? I haven't started yet.

How is everyone preparing for their interview?? I'm not familiar with their interview style so I am stressy 😂

How is everyone preparing for their interview?? I'm not familiar with their interview style so I am stressy 😂
I interviewed last year and found the sdn question examples and mock interviewing to be the most helpful. It wasn’t the most relaxed interview I’ve had but it also wasn’t super intense either. They’ll likely ask about your experiences and what you know about the path/skills to become a vet.

How long do you think they will take? I haven't started yet.
It takes a minimum of five weeks per course guidelines..it will probably take me at least 2 months

How are you preparing for interview? Any tips from those who interviewed last cycle?

AUCVM 3rd year here! DM me / email me if y’all have any burning questions! (I’ll provide email in DM!)

I am a 4th year at Auburn and looking to sell my trailer. So if any of you get accepted and are interested in it, let me know. I obviously don't know when you all will find out this year and even if mine has already sold by then, keep this site in mind for housing in Ridgewood Village (right next to the vet school). Good luck!

Got denied from my first school today and am losing confidence. I have my interview for auburn at the end of the week and am needing some advice

Got denied from my first school today and am losing confidence. I have my interview for auburn at the end of the week and am needing some advice
You will do great!! We all got this!

I got rejected by 5. So don’t sweat it. Just do your best with the interviews you have and everything will work out how it should. Always have a plan B