University of the Pacific Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sorry, i meant the wait list form not housing form. :laugh:

Oh lol.:( Yea we were talking about the housing waitlist.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

I have a house up for rent that is 10 minutes from Pacific. It's in a beautiful neighborhood, and it isn't shady like most of Stockton. It's $800.00 a month, so if you split it's pretty cheap! UOP housing is expensive, so this is a great deal! Text me at 214.477.2935 and I'll message you back with several pictures and more information. Thanks!!!!!!!

$800-Two rooms for rent in a beautiful home located inside a gated community. Located across the street from a gorgeous park with a basketball court and playground. Includes kitchen, laundry room, 1.5 baths, garage, and a loft. Conveniently located near Park West Place shopping plaza, Eight Mile Road, and interstate 5. Only a ten minute drive from the University of the Pacific and Delta College!

Members don't see this ad :)
I completed the FAFSA for my school but haven't added UOP. Im only on waitlist so not sure if I should add UOP. What do u think delano?

It's always better to add the schools even if you are not sure that you will be attending. You can always edit the FAFSA at a later date when you find out something concrete.

Hi guys,

I am withdrawing my acceptance tomorrow.

I am sad to withdraw this acceptance because I really like people at UOP, but being marrie, my choices are very limited...

I am sad, but we shall see each other in competitions and conferences!

Good luck guys!

Oh the person who was asking whether to add UOP or not in the list, ADD IT!
there are people getting accepted in August as well, and we don't pay for adding another school on the list anyways, so why not :) Good luck! :luck:

Hi guys,

I am sad to withdraw this acceptance because I really like people at UOP, but being marrie, my choices are very limited...

Good luck guys!

there are people getting accepted in August as well, and we don't pay for adding another school on the list anyways, so why not :) Good luck! :luck:

We certainly will. Did you want me to update the roll call and list you under UCSF?

We certainly will. Did you want me to update the roll call and list you under UCSF?

Oh, Are you also listing people who decide to go to a different school as well? Cool!

Yes, I think you could. :)
Hopefully I am gonna enjoy that school. I was 100% sure that UOP will be more fun though...>.< (although my friends seem to have no lives at UOP)

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, Are you also listing people who decide to go to a different school as well? Cool!

Yes, I think you could. :)
Hopefully I am gonna enjoy that school. I was 100% sure that UOP will be more fun though...>.< (although my friends seem to have no lives at UOP)

LOL. Either way, we will still keep in touch. Yeah, if you have multiple acceptances all of them should be listed on the roll call. I will indicate the schools that people will be attending along with their other acceptances.

Hi guys,

Good luck guys!

Thank you pathology. That will definitely give us an opening and if we get in, we'll definitely see u at competitions. BTW I already added UOP on my FAFSA. Thanks to u and delano for the advise.:xf::cool:

Hi guys,

Good luck guys!

Thanks! Gluck in SF!

Thanks! Gluck in SF!

Thanks! I know you have been waiting for UOP for the longest time...I am rooting for you. :)

Hmooblis86, Thanks and good luck! :D :luck:

Delano, the roll call, is it online so that other people can access it? I haven't seen it, so I don't know how it looks like. It will be kinda interesting to look at!

Thanks! I know you have been waiting for UOP for the longest time...I am rooting for you. :)

Hmooblis86, Thanks and good luck! :D :luck:

Delano, the roll call, is it online so that other people can access it? I haven't seen it, so I don't know how it looks like. It will be kinda interesting to look at!

Yea it's located in the Pre-Pharm forums. It is a sticky thread so it is usually located at the top. Definitely check it out and you get to see/meet other ppl that got into UCSF also and will be your classmates. Plus, you get to see all the good folks at UoP that you are leaving behind.:D:p

Yea it's located in the Pre-Pharm forums. It is a sticky thread so it is usually located at the top. Definitely check it out and you get to see/meet other ppl that got into UCSF also and will be your classmates. Plus, you get to see all the good folks at UoP that you are leaving behind.:D:p

You don't have to make me sadder by saying that! :(

^nothing yet, but I'm trying to stay calm. In last year's thread the first people who were pulled off the waiting list received their call around May 7th so until then breathe :)

^nothing yet, but I'm trying to stay calm. In last year's thread the first people who were pulled off the waiting list received their call around May 7th so until then breathe :)

Hope this year is like last year:xf::thumbup:

Its been a while guys and this thread has been too quiet. Ok, according to last year's thread, posted by icantlose, uop started contacting people on the waitlist towards the end of this week. So if anyone hears anything pls keep us posted.:rolleyes::xf:

Its been a while guys and this thread has been too quiet. Ok, according to last year's thread, posted by icantlose, uop started contacting people on the waitlist towards the end of this week. So if anyone hears anything pls keep us posted.:rolleyes::xf:

Good luck to all :thumbup:

Good luck to all :thumbup:

Did you guys tried calling Veronica for an update?

Thanks alots lilipad!!! Where will u attend?

No Problem! I got accepted off waitlist to UCSF! So I will be going there instead! Best of luck to you and let me know if you get in! It really is a great program! I loved the people and the school!

No Problem! I got accepted off waitlist to UCSF! So I will be going there instead! Best of luck to you and let me know if you get in! It really is a great program! I loved the people and the school!

yeah for sure. sf is a very great program too!

AWWW! UOP is awesome just SF is so so so so much cooler then Stockton! Sorry to say but its true! :p:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

It's all good. It's just all about preference and the result of an individual's education and outcome!!

Good luck at SF!

AWWW! UOP is awesome just SF is so so so so much cooler then Stockton! Sorry to say but its true! :p:D:D:D:D:D

Oh so it's not the school, it's the location. I can deal with that one. BTW, SF is way too expensive.:thumbdown:

It's all good. It's just all about preference and the result of an individual's education and outcome!!

Good luck at SF!

:thumbup:

Oh so it's not the school, it's the location. I can deal with that one. BTW, SF is way too expensive.:thumbdown:

:thumbup:

Definitely agree with the expensive part!

How can you get a complete and decent 1 bdrm/full bath/living room/kitchen for only $600/month at SF?

You cannot. :)

Definitely agree with the expensive part!

How can you get a complete and decent 1 bdrm/full bath/living room/kitchen for only $600/month at SF?

You cannot. :)

I remember when I had my interview at UoP last year. I got rerouted to SF and the whole experience was horrible. Left a bitter taste in my mouth for sure.

Maybe a nice place to visit but not to live.:thumbdown:

I have not personally lived in SF or Stockton long enough to actually comment on that. However, from friends who are undergraduates, pharmacy students, and alumni at Stockton, it sounds like a place that I would not mind living at.

SF just sounds a bit too rowdy for my style.

I have not personally lived in SF or Stockton long enough to actually comment on that. However, from friends who are undergraduates, pharmacy students, and alumni at Stockton, it sounds like a place that I would not mind living at.

SF just sounds a bit too rowdy for my style.

COL will be a pretty big influence over where I end up living in the future. Just not sure that SF will cut it for me. I do love big cities though.:D

so no movement for waitlisters? :( Today has been depressing I need some good news