University of Arizona C/O 2027 Hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How long does it take to go from MMI hold to an actual interview? I know it depends but just wanted an estimate. Thank you
There is no time frame. You could be on hold for one day, one month, or until March when they send the denials. Tbh won’t take you off MMI hold unless you’re chosen for an interview or they send out final denials to everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

How long does it take to go from MMI hold to an actual interview? I know it depends but just wanted an estimate. Thank you
I’m not on hold but still supplemental review and have been for 6 weeks now. How fast after your supplemental app did they put you on hold?

Members don't see this ad :)

Ive been on hold since 11/3 so it really varies per person. Some people get invited within a few days, some stay on the hold until denials, some get invited towards the end of interviews. Doesn’t seem to be much rhyme or reason to it 🥲

Reactions: 1 user
so the portal says that they were planning on having another meeting yesterday, when do we think they will be sending out another round of acceptances this month?

Has anyone that has already accepted the offer received the check list items? I’m interested in seeing it if anyone has received it and would send it my way!!

I received my OOS acceptance this morning as well around 8:30 PST! Congrats to everyone else who has gotten in, and I’m manifesting more good news for everyone who is waiting to hear ♥️

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
YAY! Congrats to everyone who received a phone call today! 🎉
I am excited to soon meet all of our future classmates.
Has anyone that has already accepted the offer received the check list items? I’m interested in seeing it if anyone has received it and would send it my way!!
It was available on my portal a couple weeks ago after I accepted the offer but all the dates were for the class of 2026, so they disabled it for now. Looks like it'll go live again in January. It was just a list of forms like proof of required vaccines, media release consent, pronouns, t-shirt size...so on and so forth.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
P.S. Does anyone remember what the dates were for the second look weekend? I think I remember them saying it was in April.

Does anyone know if there is a group chat for those accepted to the class of
27 yet?

Reactions: 2 users
I did my supplemental in late October but my portal hasn’t updated at all since then, should I be worried?

From a previous post I think the admissions sends out a GroupMe or Facebook group for those accepted to join later on

Reactions: 3 users
Just got put into MMI hold! This is a good sign right... or does everyone eventually get put on

I contacted admissions to ask how many interviews they have left and they said there will be two more, on in Jan and one in Feb and are planning to invite 100 applicants each

Reactions: 7 users
Just got put into MMI hold! This is a good sign right... or does everyone eventually get put on
When were you placed in review? I submitted my supplemental 10/1 and was placed in review 11/22 and am still stuck there. Also, they place everyone on MMI Hold if not chosen for an interview their first review but it is not a bad thing!

When were you placed in review? I submitted my supplemental 10/1 and was placed in review 11/22 and am still stuck there. Also, they place everyone on MMI Hold if not chosen for an interview their first review but it is not a bad thing!
I was placed in review Nov 15 and submitted my supp Sept 29 so yours will probably switch soon!

did anyone who was accepted recently receive any emails? When I received the phone call I was told I’d receive an email in the next few days but that was on Thursday. 😬

Hello everyone! Your portal is where you will find your admit letter if you are admitted to the program. Please reach out to admissions if you have specific questions.

Reactions: 1 users
Just got put on MMI hold. Kinda feel like it’s late in the game and won’t be taken off.

I got off the interview wait list last year around end of January. So we still have time :)

I submitted supplemental Oct 9 and still in review since 12/12. Should I be concerned?

I submitted supplemental Oct 9 and still in review since 12/12. Should I be concerned?
I submitted my supplemental 10/1 and have been in review since 11/22. If you’re concerned, I’m concerned 😅

But really, it is a little discouraging seeing people who submitted after me hear back. Not sure if I should be worried or hopeful.

I submitted my supplemental 10/1 and have been in review since 11/22. If you’re concerned, I’m concerned 😅

But really, it is a little discouraging seeing people who submitted after me hear back. Not sure if I should be worried or hopeful.
I submitted in early September and have been on hold since 10/11. I know it seems easy to loose hope but we’ve got this! We still have time!

Reactions: 1 users
Does it say MMI waitlist or MMI invite hold? If it says MMI invite hold, it’s my understanding that everyone who was invited to interview was initially placed on the MMI invite hold! At least I was before I was invited to an interview!
What’s the difference between the MMI waitlist vs MMI invite hold? I just got notified today 😅😔

Hello everyone. I am wondering if anyone has been able to speak with current students and why they chose the school? Would be interested to hear their take on how they’re enjoying the program.

Do you have any suggestions for prepping for the interview? I haven’t been invited but I know I might not be given much time to prepare which makes me a little nervous.
It’s very laid back and asks situation questions like “what would you do if…” so definitely practice on those. Also basic questions like why you want to be a veterinarian and why Arizona! I found it very laid back and so chill, when they say be yourself they mean it. There’s no questions asked that need to be rehearsed or researched ahead of time besides the why UoA one.

It’s very laid back and asks situation questions like “what would you do if…” so definitely practice on those. Also basic questions like why you want to be a veterinarian and why Arizona! I found it very laid back and so chill, when they say be yourself they mean it. There’s no questions asked that need to be rehearsed or researched ahead of time besides the why UoA one.
I really hope I get an interview!

So I’m on the MMI invite hold…it’s a little confusing since they said everyone is on that hold. Do you know how it works? Sounds like everyone is on an interview waitlist?

So I’m on the MMI invite hold…it’s a little confusing since they said everyone is on that hold. Do you know how it works? Sounds like everyone is on an interview waitlist?
I have contacted them earlier, they said there's going to be interview invitation sent out every week. No one is rejected until Jan. Is what they said to me