University of Arizona C/O 2027 Hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Finally got an update today! In review for MMI invite so I assume that means I'm waitlisted for an interview? I submitted my supplemental on September 30th so maybe they're almost done reviewing apps!

Members don't see this ad.

They just invited me to supplemental 🥹 should I even do it ? Feels like there are so many apps already

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
They just invited me to supplemental 🥹 should I even do it ? Feels like there are so many apps already
I say do it! You have gotten this far, the least you can do is try 😊!

Members don't see this ad :)
Definitely do it! You have nothing to lose and so much to gain.
I did my supplemental 11/3. But my status after submitting hasn't change So not feeling hopeful either

Finally got an update today! In review for MMI invite so I assume that means I'm waitlisted for an interview? I submitted my supplemental on September 30th so maybe they're almost done reviewing apps!
I submitted my supplemental 10/1 so I hope not 😂

I’ve been on hold for an MMI interview for almost a month… should I be worried?

Finally went into supplemental application review today. Submitted supplemental 10/1!

I skipped the MMI waitlist and went straight to MMI invite yesterday (barely noticed today oopsie)

Members don't see this ad :)
My update says that my VMCAS application and supplemental application have been received and that my application is currently being reviewed for a MMI invite. Is this a MMI hold? Or have they still not reviewed my application?

My update says that my VMCAS application and supplemental application have been received and that my application is currently being reviewed for a MMI invite. Is this a MMI hold? Or have they still not reviewed my application?
You’re in the supplemental application review your next step is either an MMI hold for an interview or just the notification for an interview.

My last update was provided 10/6 and says my application is still in review ... since its been over a month should I accept that I'm probably not getting an interview?

I did my kira Monday and got an interview invite today !!!

Reactions: 1 users
September 24th, and my portal said they were reviewing it until last week. It never said ‘MMI hold’.
Thank you! I did mine Oct 23rd and mine still say review. Did they give you options on the interview date? 3 days seem like short notice.

I just got put on the MMI invite hold- any chance I could get pulled off since it’s so late?

I just got put on the MMI invite hold- any chance I could get pulled off since it’s so late?
I’ve been on since Oct 5 but I know people that have gotten pulled off soon after being placed on the list. I would’ve give up hope yet but it does seem like things have been slowing down

Does anybody who has already interviewed have any tips? I have mine on Saturday

Does anybody who has already interviewed have any tips? I have mine on Saturday

I’d say try to relax and be your authentic self in your responses. Sometimes that is easier said than done in these situations but just remember that they chose to interview you for a reason, so believe in yourself!

Definitely go to the optional zoom the night before. It helped calm the nerves for me and helped give me a better understanding of what to expect for the interview.

The interview is going to be very similar to the supplemental app except there will be another person live on the other end. With that being said, I’d prepare for the interview similarly to the way you would the supplemental, or even the Casper.

Even though you get a whole 7 minute response time, you don’t necessarily need to talk the whole time if you can clearly answer the question in a shorter amount of time.

Best of luck to you and everyone else interviewing this weekend! Y’all got this!

Reactions: 3 users
Thank you! I did mine Oct 23rd and mine still say review. Did they give you options on the interview date? 3 days seem like short notice.

Yes, I was given Saturday or January 6th but I wanted to do it as soon as possible, and will be traveling on the 6th.

First time OOS applicant here. Just had my interview session today. How did everyone else feel like theirs went?

Reactions: 1 users
First time OOS applicant here. Just had my interview session today. How did everyone else feel like theirs went?

I had mine too! I kind of felt like it was fun ?? Everyone was so nice too. All we can do now is hope for good news

I completed my Kira 11/13 and still on supplemental ap review on my portal. Anyone in the same boat and hasn’t been placed on MMI hold or given and MMI invite?

I completed my Kira 11/13 and still on supplemental ap review on my portal. Anyone in the same boat and hasn’t been placed on MMI hold or given and MMI invite?
Me! I did my Kira 10/23 and have heard nothing hopefully soon!

I did Kira 10/1 and have been in supplemental review since 10/22.

I am also in this boat. I completed mine on 11/5 and it still hasn't updated.

I just logged into my portal via my phone and had a new section "MMI Scheduled" but with no time listed. When I got home I hurriedly logged into the portal again via my laptop and the section was gone. Should I be worried?

I just logged into my portal via my phone and had a new section "MMI Scheduled" but with no time listed. When I got home I hurriedly logged into the portal again via my laptop and the section was gone. Should I be worried?

I got this same thing! Not sure what it means yet, I emailed admissions and am hoping for a quick response

I just emailed admissions as well, super nervous and am hoping we both got an interview!
I got this same thing! Not sure what it means yet, I emailed admissions and am hoping for a quick response

My application page usually has an “updated as of September 16th notification on top but now that’s gone. It still says I’m in a mmi hold but does this mean I was supposed to be getting an interview and it just hasn’t updated?

How long does it take to go from MMI hold to an actual interview? I know it depends but just wanted an estimate. Thank you