I have
sGPA 3.67
oGPA 3.55
DAT
AA/TS/PAT
18/20/18
and I am doing master in basic medical science right now
Do you think I will get an interview
You probably didn't even need the masters lol you should've gotten one without it

Members don't see this ad :)
You probably didn't even need the masters lol you should've gotten one without it
But I have 16 in the RC do you think they still look at it

I just received an email confirming that my app fee was received...I sent it 9/20 :wtf:

Reactions: 1 users
when was the last time someone got invited for an interview? when is the possible next day they email invitations? This process is taking foreverrrrrr.... :(

Members don't see this ad :)
sGPA 3.22
oGPA 3.63
bcpGPA3.28
DAT
AA/TS/PAT
18/19/19

Submitted to AADSAS 9/27
Verified 10/10
Notified on invite via email 10/26
R u URM student

So this school only take their student ?????

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Ok this is just a general comment for anyone who is concerned about whether or not a person is URM and getting interviewed. I just had my interview recently. Howard is an HBCU. Therefore, yes, they tend to select a higher majority of URM applicants to be interviewed and accepted. HOWEVER, that does not mean that because you are NOT URM you did not receive an interview or acceptance or whatever. They don't just go through their application piles and decide not to choose anyone who is not URM. They definitely look at your whole application and try to see you for more than what your ethnicity/background is, minority or not.
how many pre-december interviews are left?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Do they review applicants in order of when apps were submitted? I applied first batch and i'm just wondering if it would still be possible to hear back at this point and at any point later on in the cycle

Last edited:
Ok this is just a general comment for anyone who is concerned about whether or not a person is URM and getting interviewed. I just had my interview recently. Howard is an HBCU. Therefore, yes, they tend to select a higher majority of URM applicants to be interviewed and accepted. HOWEVER, that does not mean that because you are NOT URM you did not receive an interview or acceptance or whatever. They don't just go through their application piles and decide not to choose anyone who is not URM. They definitely look at your whole application and try to see you for more than what your ethnicity/background is, minority or not.

Agreed. I am not a URM and had an interview here in Oct.

Are 3 LORs enough for this school? 2 from professor and one from dentist I shadowed?

Hi guys! I hope everyone is faring well this cycle. I was wondering if anyone had any idea on how often the admission committee meets to decide on applicants? Like after the interview. I know it's rolling admission, so I'm just curious to see if anyone has any more information about the process. Thanks!

Last edited:
For those of you who have already interviewed here, did your AADSAS status change from "invited to interview." Mine still says invited, and maybe I'm being paranoid, but I think that means I will be waitlisted.

EDIT *waitlisted at best*

For those of you who have already interviewed here, did your AADSAS status change from "invited to interview." Mine still says invited, and maybe I'm being paranoid, but I think that means I will be waitlisted.

EDIT *waitlisted at best*

Umm I have that same status for all the schools I interviewed with, so I don't think that is true. Just relax. Trust the process

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Last edited:
What address did you guys sent your supplemental application fee (money order) to? Thanks.

What address did you guys sent your supplemental application fee (money order) to? Thanks.
Payment should be mailed to:
Howard University College of Dentistry
Office of Admissions-Application Processing
600 “W” Street, Northwest, Room #126
Washington, D. C. 20059.

Does anyone know how many seats will be offered on December first. I hear Howard offers only half of the seats to students on that day! is that true?

Last edited:

Last edited:
Had my interview yesterday if anyone wants to know anything

Reactions: 2 users

Last edited:
I actually spoke with someone today at Howard and the class is not even half filled. Good news for people who haven't heard back yet :)
Do you know when the next interview invites will be handed out?

I actually spoke with someone today at Howard and the class is not even half filled. Good news for people who haven't heard back yet :)
When you say "not even half filled" what specifically are you referencing to?
Acceptances don't go out until Dec. 1, and I was given different information regarding their applications process during my interview. So what were you particularly told during your conversation?

Acceptances don't go out until Dec. 1, and I was given different information regarding their applications process during my interview. So what were you particularly told during your conversation?
After each interview ( which i think the last one was on this past Monday), probably 2 times a month, the committee get together and select the students. So by the time "cjddds" asked the admission staff, they probably had an idea ( either exact or estimation) of how many of the interviewee got accepted, if that make sense?

Last edited:

Hi! What information were you given about the admissions process during your interview? I just want to get a better idea of what to expect. At my interview, we ran short on time so we weren't really able to cover Fin Aid + the specifics of the selection process. Thanks!

I can't believe it's so close to 12/1! Good luck to everyone! Sending happy thoughts