Indiana University Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Is IU only going to send more info about the requirements of the acceptance/ financial info after we accept the offer? Seems like their email says more info will be sent to us once we email confirming the offer

Is IU only going to send more info about the requirements of the acceptance/ financial info after we accept the offer? Seems like their email says more info will be sent to us once we email confirming the offer
Your first step will be securing your seat and paying the deposit. After that, IU will email out information in the spring with a various forms, background check, immunization information, financial aid information, etc.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, does anyone know how long it takes them to reply to your email of confirming their offer?

For anyone going to the second look event, do you know what kind of attire we should wear? Like is it casual??

Does anyone know if they have started sending out post December interviews yet or if anyone has been accepted off the wait-list?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if they have started sending out post December interviews yet or if anyone has been accepted off the wait-list?
Someone received an email that said they are done interviewing for the cycle. Haven’t seen waitlist movement yet.

I just accepted and got off the waitlist this morning
What specific time did you receive your waitlist offer? I got waitlist email at 10:43 am converted to Indianapolis city time on Dec 16. I am a in-state student. I can estimate my chance or position on the waitlist base on your time of waitlist offer. Do you know your position on the waitlist? Do you have additional improvement on your application during waiting?

What specific time did you receive your waitlist offer? I got waitlist email at 10:43 am converted to Indianapolis city time on Dec 16. I am a in-state student. I can estimate my chance or position on the waitlist base on your time of waitlist offer. Do you know your position on the waitlist? Do you have additional improvement on your application during waiting?

I believe everyone who received a waitlist offer on December 16th received it via email. With that being said, I believe everyone received the same email simultaneously because i received the email at exactly 10:43am as well.

Anyone else in state on the waitlist panicking lol I know it’s early but still😭

Last edited:
Anyone else in state on the waitlist panicking lol I know it’s still early but still 😭
I am waitlisted, but if accepted, I will be giving the spot to someone else! Plenty of time still; a lot of schools still haven't sent out all of their acceptances too! Most schools will be done interviewing by the end of this month! Did you interview anywhere else?

I am waitlisted, but if accepted, I will be giving the spot to someone else! Plenty of time still; a lot of schools still haven't sent out all of their acceptances too! Most schools will be done interviewing by the end of this month! Did you interview anywhere else?
I interviewed at MWU-IL and i’m on their waitlist as well :/ I know everything happens for a reason and I’m staying positive it’s just hard not to worry a little bit.

Last edited:
I interviewed at MWU-IL and i’m on their waitlist as well :/ I know everything happens for a reason and I’m staying positive it’s just hard not to worry a little bit.
no worries, the waitlists will move, especially MWU-IL! I wish you lucky; hopefully, you will hear some good news soon!

Accepted; I will be declining though! Good luck, everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
I already see like 3,4 people here got accepted from waitlist. Jeezus where am I on the waitlist rank -_-...

Since Indiana does not accept letter of intents or academic updates, is there anything else to do besides wait?

Just got off the waitlist!! Interviewed in November, out of state, 20AA, 20TS, 2.9 undergrad gpa, 3.9 masters GPA, working as a dental assistant since Dec, 150 shadowing hours, 300+ volunteering

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Just got off the waitlist!! Interviewed in November, out of state, 20AA, 20TS, 2.9 undergrad gpa, 3.9 masters GPA, working as a dental assistant since Dec, 150 shadowing hours, 300+ volunteering
Congrats!! Thanks amazing 🎉

Got off the waitlist yesterday! Interviewed in November, oos, 3.5 gpa and 19 AA. I was a sterilization tech and later became a DA.

Reactions: 2 users