Howard University Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I completed my app on AADSAS for Howard, but they have a required document section to upload my unofficial DAT score. I am retaking it in a couple of weeks, so am I supposed to wait, or are they asking for the unofficial score for all attempts?
Thanks

Hi everyone,
I have not yet received confirmation of my application/ request to pay the supplemental fee. Has anyone else received it?

Members don't see this ad :)
Are there any current students at Howard that I can PM? I would like to ask you guys some specific questions.

hey did anyone receive the email about 10 days to submit the $75 fee? And is this the supplemental?

hey did anyone receive the email about 10 days to submit the $75 fee? And is this the supplemental?
I received that email. I'll be sending the fee today! I don't think they have a supplemental since they asked questions on the ADEA AADSAS portal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hi all, Do they send the supplemental to those they want to interview?

Hi all, Do they send the supplemental to those they want to interview?
I believe they send it to everyone. (Based on last year’s thread) But at this time in the cycle, they sent it to those they want to review/interview their application first. Hope I helped!

Members don't see this ad :)
I believe they send it to everyone. (Based on last year’s thread) But at this time in the cycle, they sent it to those they want to review/interview their application first. Hope I helped!
This is good to hear! I just mailed my fee yesterday

Anybody here received confirmation of the supplemental fee?
Thank you all for your help and updates, I really appreciate it

Anybody here received confirmation of the supplemental fee?
Thank you all for your help and updates, I really appreciate it
Not yet! Although my payment will reach tomorrow. I will keep you posted on when they confirm!

How important is Anatomy as requirement ? Can that be satisfied after graduation at a community college ? Thanks

How important is Anatomy as requirement ? Can that be satisfied after graduation at a community college ? Thanks
I completed A&P 1 at CC but finished the second part at a 4 year institution and re took them in my post-bacc also at a 4-year. Id call the school and ask, because some are particular about completing those courses at a 4 year institution. As far as importance, I feel like its better to go into dental school with background knowledge because Anatomy can be challenging in general, but having taken the course prior can make it more manageable

Thanks so very much !!

• Love
Would you please let us know when you call them about Anatomy and Physiology?
Thank you

Has anyone else sent the payment like two weeks ago and haven't gotten the payment received email?

just got the confirmation! I sent the payment on 21st and I live in Maryland. AADSAS changed to received/under review
Literally just checked my email and got the payment confirmation lol. One step at a time!

I haven’t received the email confirmation yet. Anybody else?
:(

Anyone know what was last years science GPA

Mine is like 2.9 or something
Is it even worth it to apply

Received an interview invite last night for September 11th!

If you don't mind, can you share your stats?
Interview #4
School: Howard University College of Dentistry
Notification date: 8/29
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Florida
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/30
Application complete date: 8/5
GPA (overall, science): 3.56/3.6
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/22/22/18/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 9/11(given not chosen)
Method of Interview: Virtual

It looks like you’ll probably have to wait almost a month after they received your payment for the secondary application . Best of luck to everybody!

Same I received an interview invite last night as well for September 11th!!! Any tips or questions for Howard from last year or anything? Let's make a groupchat on iMessage or snap or Facebook and let's get in together guys!

Do invitations go on a rolling basis? I have got my payment confirmation on Aug 20- and haven't heard anything about the interview yet:( Is there any particular order when they send out interviews?

Do invitations go on a rolling basis? I have got my payment confirmation on Aug 20- and haven't heard anything about the interview yet:( Is there any particular order when they send out interviews?
Same!:( I have no idea

Same I received an interview invite last night as well for September 11th!!! Any tips or questions for Howard from last year or anything? Let's make a groupchat on iMessage or snap or Facebook and let's get in together guys!
Did you email the specific person to accept your interview and got a link back for the other instructions for the interview yet?

Did you email the specific person to accept your interview and got a link back for the other instructions for the interview yet?

I emailed her back that same night i got the email but no response yet! They said the deadline to respond was yesterday so I'm sure they will send out the invites and info this coming week or this weekend!