Howard University Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Late to the party but I had a pre-dec interview (Oct 8) and got on the waitlist on Dec 15th. Anyone at Howard/familiar with Howard know when they might be looking at their waitlist? Their website says April 15th but that same page also says decision day is Dec 1, so given that Covid pushed things back generally by a 15 days to a month or so, I wonder if there's any changes.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey y'all! Anyone else here that's been accepted and plans on attending HUCD this fall? There's no Facebook group or Instagram page yet and I just wanted to connect with everyone!

Hey y'all! Anyone else here that's been accepted and plans on attending HUCD this fall? There's no Facebook group or Instagram page yet and I just wanted to connect with everyone!
Me! I don’t think there is a group. At least I haven’t found one yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Late to the party but I had a pre-dec interview (Oct 8) and got on the waitlist on Dec 15th. Anyone at Howard/familiar with Howard know when they might be looking at their waitlist? Their website says April 15th but that same page also says decision day is Dec 1, so given that Covid pushed things back generally by a 15 days to a month or so, I wonder if there's any changes.
I’m in the same position as you. Hopefully there is still a chance for us!

Reactions: 1 user
I’m in the same position as you. Hopefully there is still a chance for us!
I received an email just now asking if I was still interested in remaining on the waitlist. Did you receive one as well? Hopefully that means they’re going to look at the waitlist soon!

Has anyone who interviewed on Feb. 6th/Feb 13th still waiting to hear back about an admissions decision?

Hey everyone! I had a question about FAFSA - did you guys enter your parents' info/does HUCD require parents' info on the FAFSA even as independent students?

Hey everyone! I had a question about FAFSA - did you guys enter your parents' info/does HUCD require parents' info on the FAFSA even as independent students?
Hey! I did not enter my parents’ info & I believe it’s not necessary unless you’re applying for certain specific loans

Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone! I have been fortunate enough to be awarded the opportunity to attend Howard this fall :) Was a group me/ facebook page created?

Reactions: 2 users
I've turned down my waitlist spot today since I received an acceptance elsewhere. Good luck to all!