***The Official Howard University Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Still Waitlisted since Since December

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Acceptance #2 with full scholarship for the first year. Will be declining it though because my heart belongs to Texas lol. Good luck y'all I wish you the best.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 2 users
I have a question is there any way I can contact admission office because I am trying to call all the numbers that provided online but nobody answer and even the email nobody replied back so please if anyone can help thanks

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm wondering if there are many non-URM applicants who received interviews and acceptances at Howard this cycle? I'm not URM but I am very interested in this school. Their mission aligns with my interests and I am interested in attending the school and like the location. I'm wondering if it's not very likely to hear back as an applicant who is not urm?

Reactions: 1 user
Did anybody send in their app very recently or even this week? And has anybody who turned in an app really recently received an interview invite?

Just got accepted into Howard, could someone add me to the FB group?

Does anyone know how much longer Howard will be interviewing for?

Hi does Howard interview until March? Is there still a chance at this point to get an interview?

And how strict are they with their minimum requirements? Their website says minimum science GPA is 2.85 but is that BCP as well?

Hi does Howard interview until March? Is there still a chance at this point to get an interview?

And how strict are they with their minimum requirements? Their website says minimum science GPA is 2.85 but is that BCP as well?
If you are really interested in the school send off your secondary application and contact someone in admissions. Show actual interest in the school so they will interview you. They are still interviewing.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you are really interested in the school send off your secondary application and contact someone in admissions. Show actual interest in the school so they will interview you. They are still interviewing.

Should we call admissions or email?

Should we call admissions or email?

The phone system at the College of Dentistry is currently NOT WORKING, and has not been working since last summer 2016 (shouldnt be a surprise, if you attend this school you'll see what I mean....) so you cant call Howard, and at the same time Howard cant place calls either. You must be thinking so how do patients contact the school or how do other institutions contact the college of dentistry..... the answer is they cant. (oh what a wonderful institution!)

Your best bet is email, although I am also told emails have not been arriving either... but your mileage may vary.... good luck

Hey everyone!

I was accepted and I accepted the offer and sent the deposit but have not heard back about anything! Anyone else experience this? Also, can anyone add me to the FB group? Thanks!

if I will come from Michigan to howard university
is there anyone I can see from the admission because they don't have phones
Any advice please

Hey everyone!

I was accepted and I accepted the offer and sent the deposit but have not heard back about anything! Anyone else experience this? Also, can anyone add me to the FB group? Thanks!

E-mail Mrs. Nixon. I had to do it a few times until I got a response.

Also, can someone invite me to the FB page? I was accepted last month. Interviewed 2/6

Just got accepted into Howard, could someone add me to the FB group?

I have been trying to find the FB group and I can't find anything! have you found anything? If so could you please link it or tell me what to search! thank you and congratsssssss

Hey everyone!

I haven't heard anything I either. I emailed Ms. Walk and she said she'll be sending out confirmations, but that was a little over a week ago. I also would like to be added to the FB group, I can not find it anywhere!!!!

Is there anyone that can point me in the direction of the FB group for those who are part of the 2017 incoming class/ graduating class of 2021 for Howard College of Medicine? I can't find it anywhere :'(

Is there anyone that can point me in the direction of the FB group for those who are part of the 2017 incoming class/ graduating class of 2021 for Howard College of Medicine? I can't find it anywhere :'(

This is the dental forum so I don't think anyone knows about the medical Facebook page here. Sorry :(

Hey. Got accepted last week. Can someone add me to the FB group?

Thanks!

Shot out to SDN!!!

Wondering if anyone is still under review- tried emailing them but they just said keep waiting! Wondering when they do interviews until?

Do they really conduct interviews until June?!
I keep emailing Ms. Nixon and get the "under review" response.

Check previous threads from past cycles if you need further validity of my comment.

Is there a Howard U College of Medicine Class of 2021 Facebook page yet?

Hi guys I interviewed March 6th and was informed that there were 7 seats left in the program. I'm not sure if they have kept continuing interviews to fill those remaining seats.
who gave you this info??

7 seats. Smh
*withdraws application

Hi guys I interviewed March 6th and was informed that there were 7 seats left in the program. I'm not sure if they have kept continuing interviews to fill those remaining seats.

This is not true. Not sure who gave you this info or if you're a troll. :troll:

Reactions: 3 users
7 seats. Smh
*withdraws application

That's what PLEASE ACCEPT ME wants everyone waiting to do. I call troll play. For everyone waiting just keep your head up.

Reactions: 4 users
Does anyone know how far they are in their dental admissions cycle -- can't find their Facebook group. I'm still hoping for an interview invite.

That's what PLEASE ACCEPT ME wants everyone waiting to do. I call troll play. For everyone waiting just keep your head up.
Actually I was making sure everyone knows that there's still hope and availability and anything amazing can happen between now and when classes start. I declined my acceptance in fact, so I hope someone from this thread gets the spot. Troll

I wrote mrs.nixon for an interview, what else can I do to have a shot this cycle? I REALLY love howard

I wrote mrs.nixon for an interview, what else can I do to have a shot this cycle? I REALLY love howard
Worst case scenario, try again. I needed an extra year to get right and gain admission.

Let's see: the day of my interview, there were 12 seats left. 5 of us interviewed and were accepted. 12-5 = 7.

That's a little too much math for an applicant to be aware of and you seem to know a little too much, much more information than they even give to applicants. I know students in the program who are student interviewers and I also can tell you there aren't 7 seats left or 5 or 12 or whatever number you want to throw out. But anyway since you took the trouble to bother, good luck somewhere else. For those waiting, they interview until June. Good luck to you all

Does anyone know if Howard is strict about their Human Anatomy requirement? My University only offers a combined course of A&P which is 4 hours. And if so, would the first A&P only be enough to matriculate? (Taking onlu 4 credit hours instead of the 6) I haven't had much luck contacting them these past few weeks.