***The Indiana University Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
My status changed on aadsas when they received my deposit to "Offer Accepted" also on the email they stated cancelled check will serve as the receipt? So the $1000 won't be taken out of my account? So far it hasn't been.. Did anyone get their check cashed by IU?

Mine was cashed

Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewing 1/11 in the morning, hope to see some of guys there!

Any idea of when those whose decisions were deferred on 12/1 will be contacted by the school again?

Reactions: 1 user
Any idea of when those whose decisions were deferred on 12/1 will be contacted by the school again?
My friend received a deferral email on December 1 and it stated that the committee will meet up once more at the end of January. I think they're waiting to finish up all their interviews before sending out more acceptances/rejections. We will probably hear back by early February.

My status changed on aadsas when they received my deposit to "Offer Accepted" also on the email they stated cancelled check will serve as the receipt? So the $1000 won't be taken out of my account? So far it hasn't been.. Did anyone get their check cashed by IU?

My check was withdrawn from my bank yesterday on 1/4 and I sent it in on 12/20

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Totally thought I commented on the IU thread a WHILE back but I'll be interviewing the morning of 1/10/17! Congrats and best of luck to everyone else that got post-dec interviews! Let's give it our best shot :heckyeah::horns::soexcited:

Hey Guys,
First of all, congratulations to those accepted, and the best of good luck to those interviewing.
I will be traveling there for my interview next week, first time in Indiana, I am debating between renting a car or just using Uber/Lyft, any advise? Thank you!

Hey Guys,
First of all, congratulations to those accepted, and the best of good luck to those interviewing.
I will be traveling there for my interview next week, first time in Indiana, I am debating between renting a car or just using Uber/Lyft, any advise? Thank you!

When are you interviewing??? I'm driving from IL the night before and spending the night at a hotel

Totally thought I commented on the IU thread a WHILE back but I'll be interviewing the morning of 1/10/17! Congrats and best of luck to everyone else that got post-dec interviews! Let's give it our best shot :heckyeah::horns::soexcited:
Same here! :highfive:Just booked my hotel. See you there!

Members don't see this ad :)
Going to be there on 1/10 interviewing too. Goodluck to everyone else

I will also be interviewing on 1/11 in the afternoon! This is my 4th interview. I am on 3 wait lists so I am hoping this goes really well!

Are they still sending out post-dec interviews? For those who received one, when were you notified? Just wondering if I should keep my hopes up for this school.

Are they still sending out post-dec interviews? For those who received one, when were you notified? Just wondering if I should keep my hopes up for this school.

Sadly they said today was the last interview :/

They are meeting up today to deliberate, so we should hear back fairly soon! Good luck everyone! :D

They are meeting up today to deliberate, so we should hear back fairly soon! Good luck everyone! :D

I've never been so nervous in my life

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile[/QUOTE

yoda.jpg

This is my 2nd time interviewing there as an OOS. I interviewed in fall last year and got rejected and I interviewed in January this year and I'm praying to atleast make a waitlist this year :(

Anyone know when we should hear back???

Last edited by a moderator:
They mentioned that we should of heard by the end of this week or the beginning of next. Which I am assuming it should be the beginning of next week since I haven't received anything at all.

Called. They said rejections will be sent out on Monday. Time to say goodbye to IU.

Called. They said rejections will be sent out on Monday. Time to say goodbye to IU.
What? They said emails come out today or Monday they said likely Monday.
I just called they said no emails went out today rejection or acceptance they said early next week. I even stopped into the admissions office Wednesday and that's what they said. Unless you were told something different?

I just called they said no emails went out today rejection or acceptance they said early next week. I even stopped into the admissions office Wednesday and that's what they said. Unless you were told something different?
I definitely called and the guy on the phone (pretty sure it's Juan) said that rejections will be sent out this upcoming Monday January 30

I definitely called and the guy on the phone (pretty sure it's Juan) said that rejections will be sent out this upcoming Monday January 30
Hmm that's weird so acceptances were apparently sent out then? I just called and they said nothing was sent at all. That's weird.

Discrepancy and its finest. :(
Ya I guess your right. So who knows what's going on. I emailed admissions. So we shall see I would assume that they would do everything on the same day rejections, admissions, and waitlist.

Ya I guess your right. So who knows what's going on. I emailed admissions. So we shall see I would assume that they would do everything on the same day rejections, admissions, and waitlist.
Still the unknown. But I just received an email from the Administrative Director at IUSD. And I asked if ANY type of email at all went out today regarding rejections, acceptances, and or waitlist and I was told no. The email said nothing was sent to anyone. Now the Administrative Director knows I'm instate so possibly it could be referring to instate only. But again it's still the unknown. Keep your hopes up everyone!

CONGRATULATIONS! How long do you have to respond?

I just got offered and accepted a wait list position at IUSD. A little bummed but staying positive and hopeful!

Thanks! It actually doesn't say when, I think this is just a notification of acceptance and they follow up with instructions? I'm not sure! It's just a very positive message about hard work and they look forward to welcoming the class in July and things. But anyways definitely stay positive! I loved IU and thought it was a great school, but I've actually already been accepted at my in-state school so I'll be turning it down. Good luck and keep your head up!

Thanks! It actually doesn't say when, I think this is just a notification of acceptance and they follow up with instructions? I'm not sure! It's just a very positive message about hard work and they look forward to welcoming the class in July and things. But anyways definitely stay positive! I loved IU and thought it was a great school, but I've actually already been accepted at my in-state school so I'll be turning it down. Good luck and keep your head up!

Well SHOOT! That's definitely motivating for me and I appreciate the kind words. Seriously congrats on the in-state school acceptance, I'm sure you'll have the time of your life there, best of luck to you

WooooWooooo!!!!! I'm going to be a dentist! Just got the acceptance letter! OOS:soexcited:

I just got accepted!!!! OOS. Family is crying and breaking stuff I'm in complete shock and have a Neuro exam in an hour. Such a huge relief. I was on my 3rd application cycle, and readying for a 4th.

Reactions: 3 users
Got an acceptance email an hour ago too. We have until February 15th to put down our deposit, congrats everyone!

Accepted! I am OOS, and will most likely be declining my acceptance so hopefully someone on the waitlist who wants IU gets it!

Waitlisted! OOS. Glad it wasn't a full blown rejection

Reactions: 2 users
Declining my acceptance. Good luck everyone!

Hey everyone! I'm an in-state student and I'm going to IU! For the people attending IU, if I made a facebook group for our class, would you join it??

Status
Not open for further replies.