Indiana University Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

My CASPER was 3rd quartile and I’m OOS. Indiana is the last school I’m waiting to hear back from, so I’m just getting impatient at this point lol. Awesome CASPER score by the way!
do u mean this is your top choice school that is why u getting impatient? total how many you applied to and successful in?

Members don't see this ad.

Just got an invite from Indiana today at 3:50 EST for a prescheduled interview date and I'm OOS and my status on my application has changed to invited for interview.

Reactions: 1 user
Just got an invite from Indiana today at 3:50 EST for a prescheduled interview date and I'm OOS and my status on my application has changed to invited for interview.
Stats? If you don't mind sharing

Members don't see this ad :)
nice and what was your status earlier? under review or complete?

Thanks and good luck with interview. How many interviews so far under your belt now?
Thank you! This is was third interview so far in the cycle. are you applying this cycle as well?

Thank you! This is was third interview so far in the cycle. are you applying this cycle as well?
yes I applied and have 2 so far so let us keep our finger cross. most people get multiple offers so hopefully after December we can get more or who knows we may get in one we have in hand and then nothing to look for if it is of course your preferred school

do u mean this is your top choice school that is why u getting impatient? total how many you applied to and successful in?
I’ve had 7 interviews and declined an 8th. I just mean that IU is the last school I’m waiting to hear a decision from, whether that’s an interview or rejection, so I’m just antsy about it. It is a school relatively close to home, so although it isn’t my top choice I would love a shot.

I’ve had 7 interviews and declined an 8th. I just mean that IU is the last school I’m waiting to hear a decision from, whether that’s an interview or rejection, so I’m just antsy about it. It is a school relatively close to home, so although it isn’t my top choice I would love a shot.
nice bro so you declined or they declined and which one was it?. I am thinking they do not reject so early in the cycle so you must have declined it.

nice bro so you declined or they declined and which one was it?. I am thinking they do not reject so early in the cycle so you must have declined it.
Thank you! And I ended up declining… I talked to some students about the school and there was not a lot of positive talk so I ended up canceling my interview. Just had a gut feeling

Is Indiana still sending out invites?

Members don't see this ad :)
What was the interview format for those who have done it? Thank you!

Was it relaxed? Open-file? Could anyone share their interview experience please?

there is not much activity so not sure how many have actually finished and how many have invite in hand. If any one want to share total count on this uni?

Interview #9
School: IUSD
Notification date: 11/9
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/1/21
Application complete date: Late June, I never received an “application complete” email
GPA (science, overall): 3.75/3.83
DAT (AA/PAT/any section below a 17): 19/22/No
Dates available: I was given a time on 11/17
Method of interview: Online, Zoom

Interview #9
School: IUSD
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/1/21
Application complete date: Late June, I never received an “application complete” email
GPA (science, overall): 3.75/3.83
DAT (AA/PAT/any section below a 17): 19/22/No
Dates available: I was given a time on 11/17
Method of interview: Online, Zoom
congrats you got it your first choice too.......

Was it relaxed? Open-file? Could anyone share their interview experience please?
It was very relaxed. It is semi-open file, meaning they have read your personal statement and I believe the experiences you put on your AADSAS application, but they do not know your grades, GPA, or test scores.

Interview #2
School: Indiana University School of Dentistry
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/10
Application complete date: 9/17
GPA (science, overall): 3.10; 3.40
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/22/18/23/None
Dates available: Pre-Scheduled Time (11/15 Virtual Mandatory Interview Introductory Session and 11/18 Virtual Interview)
Method of interview: Virtual/Online Via Zoom

Does IU typically send out invites in the morning or afternoon?

Does anyone else's status stay "complete." I submitted in July, received the "complete" notice in September, but my application is still not "under review"...

Had mine today! Was pretty chill, 2:1 style and very conversational

Anyone know if IU will send out more pre-Dec interviews since they started a bit late

Did anyone who applied at the end of Sept get an interview
my aadsas was verified very early september, but i took the casper later so my entire app wasn't complete until probably late september

Wish you all the very best for upcoming interviews

Reactions: 1 users
For those who have not heard, has your status changed on AADSAS or still same

for those who had an interview.. did you send a thank you email? In the information session they said they are not expected, but if I wanted to does anyone remember the email that they directed us to use?

for those who had an interview.. did you send a thank you email? In the information session they said they are not expected, but if I wanted to does anyone remember the email that they directed us to use?
They said it doesn’t add anything to your application and they seemed like it’s kind of discouraged to send one to their specific school. I know other schools may not have this view but they seemed like they did not want people sending them

Reactions: 2 users
They said it doesn’t add anything to your application and they seemed like it’s kind of discouraged to send one to their specific school. I know other schools may not have this view but they seemed like they did not want people sending them
Good call. I was all ready to hit send on my email and ended up scrapping it since I remembered what they said about it during the information session. It seems like it would do no good and, if anything, might hurt my chances since what I wrote sounded very impersonal.

Reactions: 2 users
Those already interviewed has your status changed to wait till Dec 1 ?
Last year most that had status … check back Dec 15…. Got acceptance. Going by last years thread:)

Last year most that had status … check back Dec 15…. Got acceptance. Going by last years thread:)
Mine still says invited for interview!

Did yours change to that?