Indiana University Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is the snapshot section required as a part of casper for Indiana?
I’m not 100% sure but I would just recommend to do it. It’s only three 2 minute video answer questions. It took me 10 minutes to do, super simple and straight forward. If you have to do the CASPer might as well do snapshot just in case.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody else just receive (on Friday the 17th) the application complete email even though they submitted quite early? I submitted my application end of June and my status has been Under Review yet I just received the application complete email

Anybody else just receive (on Friday the 17th) the application complete email even though they submitted quite early? I submitted my application end of June and my status has been Under Review yet I just received the application complete email
It doesn't really matter, they sent me an email saying that they aren't going to send out invitations until late October
Screenshot_20210919-215355_Outlook.jpg

Has any one status changed to complete. My changed today not sure what it means

and still no interview email? it could be that now they started review or already finished review and wait list? so confusing....
No I don’t think they’ve sent any interviews at all yet. They said end of October though so it has to be soon.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
and still no interview email? it could be that now they started review or already finished review and wait list? so confusing....
They said they're going to send out invites at the end of October. In my opinion, I think they're going to send out invites this Friday

They said they're going to send out invites at the end of October. In my opinion, I think they're going to send out invites this Friday
you are right. what is your status showing currently and if you took CASPer too?

I already took my Casper exam in July and my status changed to "Recieved/Application Complete"
ok so it looks like "application complete" means decision is made to invite or waitlist or even rejected for some of us so we shall see tomorrow could be decision day............

I'm not gonna lie the feelings of inadequacy are hitting pretty hard, given that I haven't heard anything from any of my prospective schools, and IUSD being my best chance. However, I really hope we all hear from them pretty soon.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm not gonna lie the feelings of inadequacy are hitting pretty hard, given that I haven't heard anything from any of my prospective schools, and IUSD being my best chance. However, I really hope we all hear from them pretty soon.
activities on all dental schools are dried up and it is for every one of us so it is not other getting and you do not so do not worry you will be fine there is lot of time.

Reactions: 1 user
my status changed to under review. I wonder what that means lol

I received an interview offer by email at 1:53pm CST today! In state, first offer this year. Status now changed to "invited to interview".

Did anyone out of state receive an interview?

I did not (OOS). I have heard of a couple other people getting interviews this afternoon and they were both in state applicants
Do you know what was their status before interview. I am not sure if it would be under review

I got an interview as well! Not as worried now!

School: IUSD
Notification date: 11/2
Method of notification: Email
Residency: In-state
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/1/21
Application complete date: september, there were some transcript issues I found out about much later
GPA (science, overall): 3.46, 3.65
DAT (AA/PAT/any section below a 17): 20/20/No
Dates available: Pre-scheduled time
Method of interview: Online, Zoom

I received an interview offer by email at 1:53pm CST today! In state, first offer this year. Status now changed to "invited to interview".
congrats. was your status complete or under review before changed to "invited"

I got an interview as well! Not as worried now!

School: IUSD
Notification date: 11/2
Method of notification: Email
Residency: In-state
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/1/21
Application complete date: september, there were some transcript issues I found out about much later
GPA (science, overall): 3.46, 3.65
DAT (AA/PAT/any section below a 17): 20/20/No
Dates available: Pre-scheduled time
Method of interview: Online, Zoom
I didn’t apply to IUSD but congratulations!
A tough battle we are fighting here…

on what ? their portal? or the main portal
Hey I did not know till now that they have their portal for status update. so many school have so many different processes. anyway, I just logged in to their portal it shows "complete". On AADSAS it shows "under review" so not sure what this means but If you know anything let us know as you have received invite so what was your status before and if your status changed both places?

congrats. was your status complete or under review before changed to "invited"
My status read “application complete/under review” last I checked two days ago.

My status read “application complete/under review” last I checked two days ago.
nice to hear that currently it shows same for me and couple others above (on AADSAS). finger cross. Thanks for update.

It’s now received/under review
ok so we in the same boat. finger cross. I feel this is good sign. how was your casper? we know our GPA and DAT but not Casper result however I see I am in top percentile so looking at that I am hopeful but I am from Canada so may be limited seats who know. how about you?

ok so we in the same boat. finger cross. I feel this is good sign. how was your casper? we know our GPA and DAT but not Casper result however I see I am in top percentile so looking at that I am hopeful but I am from Canada so may be limited seats who know. how about you?
Mine is received/under review, I had the top percentile as well

When I received an interview, my AADSAS status for the school changes to "Invited to Interview"

My CASPER was 3rd quartile and I’m OOS. Indiana is the last school I’m waiting to hear back from, so I’m just getting impatient at this point lol. Awesome CASPER score by the way!