Supernatural: Villains WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Like I don’t think it’s you
But at this point I don’t think it’s anyone

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Day 6 Let the End Times Roll Vote Tally

AM (2) - fluff, cubs
fluff (2) - AM, plz
plz ()

4/5

Missing: @potentialsheltervet

Vote closes TODAY, 3/23 at 10pm Eastern/9pm Central/7pm Fantasyland (~55 MINS)

Sam Winchester Apocalypse GIF

Reactions: 1 user
Day 6 Let the End Times Roll Vote Tally

AM (2) - fluff, cubs
fluff (2) - AM, plz
plz ()

4/5

Missing: @potentialsheltervet

Vote closes TODAY, 3/23 at 10pm Eastern/9pm Central/7pm Fantasyland (~55 MINS)

Sam Winchester Apocalypse GIF

No that wasn’t off topic stars but cursing. Trying to get out of this meeting.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Honestly I feel I was thrown in the deep by pursuing an AM yeet. I’m sorry village. I tried.

I don't think there's much more I can say but all my points are out there for why it's impossible for me to be a wolf.

I don't think there's much more I can say but all my points are out there for why it's impossible for me to be a wolf.
Maybe stoat did try to frame you. But I won’t back down now. I think you re way too good at both villaging and wolfing. I’m not good at the latter.
If y’all think I put up a fight for 10 thread pages based on lies and hypothetical discussions between me and stoat, you give me way too much credit for misleading you.

Maybe stoat did try to frame you. But I won’t back down now. I think you re way too good at both villaging and wolfing. I’m not good at the latter.
If y’all think I put up a fight for 10 thread pages based on lies and hypothetical discussions between me and stoat, you give me way too much credit for misleading you.
You've never even seen me wolf, where'd you get the idea I'm good at it?

If I was a wolf I’d never pick a fight with AM. The only reason I’m doing this is cause I think it’s worth it.

Members don't see this ad :)
But then, when stoat was getting yeeted she said 120% PSV rather than me. So I don’t think stoat was protecting her or anything

But then, when stoat was getting yeeted she said 120% PSV rather than me. So I don’t think stoat was protecting her or anything
That's another move of stoat's that made me feel a certain way. Why would stoat have motivation to protect PSV though?

Irrelevant but how do you search who posted the most? me and AM are probably champions by now lol

PSV i think you need to change your vote. I'm scared at what happens more than whether I die or not