Supernatural: Villains WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It is now Night 6...

3 players remain

1. @Animal Midwife
5. @potentialsheltervet
15. @cubsrule4e

Dead:
9. @alleycat03 - Benny Lafitte - village cannibal vigilante
6. @AceHydro - Chuck/God - vanillager
4. @samac - Sam Winchester - cannibal wolf
14. @Ms Procrastinator - Lilith - vanillager
8. @kdswg - Metatron - vanillager
7. @Zenge142 - Amara/The Darkness - vanillager
12. @bluestoat - Crowley - cannibal serial killer
2. @justafluff - John Winchester - village blocker
3. @vetschoolsletmeinplease - Rowena - village seer, rezzed neutral seer

~ Table of Contents ~
Day 1: Final Tally - Writeup [alley dead]
Night 1: Writeup [AM dead]
Day 2: Final Tally - Writeup [Ace dead, AM alive]
Night 2: Writeup [pleasey dead]
Day 3: Final Tally - Writeup [samac and MsP dead, pleasey alive]
Night 3: Writeup [Zenge dead]
Day 4: Final Tally - Writeup [kdswg dead, Zenge alive]
Night 4: Writeup [Zenge dead AGAIN]
Day 5: Final Tally - Writeup [stoat dead]
Night 5: Writeup [no one dead]
Day 6: Final Tally - Writeup [fluff and pleasey dead]

Night closed, results pending

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
I know night is closed so the wolf has reached parity, but final guess obviously has to be AM? If cubs is not a cannibal and everyone else is ded.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Plot twist: I misread my role PM and was a wolf the whole time. I never killed anyone because I didn't know I had the option.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
There's only one action!
Still though, “It is now night 6” and “Night closed, results pending” in the same post! That’s spooky fast. Unnaturally fast… Supernaturally Fast…. Spookynaturally Fast.

• Haha
happy told you so GIF

• Care
Night 6

tumblr_inline_nwhunzaS9w1s4j7jb_400.gifv

Dean started chanting.

"Et secta diabolica, omnis congregatio, omnis legio, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis spiritus, exorcizamus!"

The reverse exorcism, something Sam had done once just based on theory, that it might trap a demon in their host. It had worked then, but Dean wasn't sure if it would work on a Prince of Hell. Still, he had to try. He kept chanting, and watched as the cloud of smoke reversed trajectory and started to re-enter John's body. He knew the wound he had inflicted was fatal, but if John was going to die again, he was going to take Azazel with him.

The sound of footsteps behind him broke his concentration. He turned, still chanting, Ruby's knife still in his hand. Gabriel had arrived, and Cas was with him.

"Uhhh you seem to have your hands full here but wanted to let you know I healed Cas...or rather, got rid the monster that had been living inside him. Hadn't seen one of those before, but it seemed old. Primordial."

Dean eyed the trail of black smoke that was disappearing into John's body before he stopped chanting.

"Leviathan, sounds like. Cas, you alright?"

"I'm fine Dean. I've had worse."

"Oh and we brought you something, Dean. Figured you might want to do the honors? Cas was able to use the info he gained from having that creature in his head to track down their leader. Says you guys dealt with him before? Doesn't anyone stay dead anymore?"

Dean shook his head. Dick Roman. He had been glad to be rid of him. They'd have to be careful killing him. Didn't want to get sucked into Purgatory like last time.

"Honestly Gabe, it might be better if you took care of that one, our method led to some...complications I'd rather not repeat. Where is he?"

"In the trunk. None too happy about it either."

"You handle that one, I'll finish off Azazel here. Cas maybe you should...sit down. You don't look too good." Cas complied. The trench coat was starting to look too big on him these days.

"Alright Dean, " said Gabriel, "I'll do this last thing but then I'm out of here. No offense, but the people who get too close to you seem to kick the bucket at a higher frequency than I'm comfortable with. See you around."

@potentialsheltervet, who was Dick Roman, vanillager

Dean grunted. The angel wasn't wrong, he thought, as he looked down at his father, now once again possessed by the demon. John's features were contorted and his limbs twitched, but Dean knew that was all Azazel at this point. His father was gone. Dean raised the knife, and plunged it into John's heart again. The body sparked and glowed, and then was still.

@cubsrule4e, who was Azazel, vanillager

Dean looked at Cas, and Cas looked back. He had missed a lot while he'd been gone, but he had been aware the whole time the Leviathan had been possessing him. He knew what he had done. He wondered if they would ever be able to move past it. The fact that Dean wasn't lunging at him with the knife he still held in his hand gave him some small hope.

Game over! Wolves win!!!!!

• Love
  • Wow
  • Care
One player remains...

1. @Animal Midwife - Dean Winchester - cannibal wolf rezzed as vanilla wolf

Dead:
9. @alleycat03 - Benny Lafitte - village cannibal vigilante
6. @AceHydro - Chuck/God - vanillager
4. @samac - Sam Winchester - cannibal wolf
14. @Ms Procrastinator - Lilith - vanillager
8. @kdswg - Metatron - vanillager
7. @Zenge142 - Amara/The Darkness - vanillager
12. @bluestoat - Crowley - cannibal serial killer
2. @justafluff - John Winchester - village blocker
3. @vetschoolsletmeinplease - Rowena - village seer, rezzed neutral seer
5. @potentialsheltervet - Dick Roman - vanillager
15. @cubsrule4e - Azazel - vanillager

~ Table of Contents ~
Day 1: Final Tally - Writeup [alley dead]
Night 1: Writeup [AM dead]
Day 2: Final Tally - Writeup [Ace dead, AM alive]
Night 2: Writeup [pleasey dead]
Day 3: Final Tally - Writeup [samac and MsP dead, pleasey alive]
Night 3: Writeup [Zenge dead]
Day 4: Final Tally - Writeup [kdswg dead, Zenge alive]
Night 4: Writeup [Zenge dead AGAIN]
Day 5: Final Tally - Writeup [stoat dead]
Night 5: Writeup [no one dead]
Day 6: Final Tally - Writeup [fluff and pleasey dead]
Night 6: Writeup [PSV and cubs dead]

Spreadsheet

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
I hope you all enjoyed the game, I certainly enjoyed running it! Shout out to @Truenamer for surviving his first time modding, and to @kaydubs as always (#ModDreamTeam). Couldn't have done it without you guys :biglove:

I have to give major, major props to the wolves and AM in particular for a hard fight back from what looked like an impossible situation, and for keeping her cool (but not too frozen) in a game that was designed to be difficult. Surviving 6 days at a starting pack of 2 is nothing to sneeze at!

Props also to @justafluff and @bluestoat for taking on two juggernauts in the wolf pack we had here. You guys fought for many, many pages and I tip my hat to you because I know how exhausting that can be.

For the village (and pleasey I'm including you here :biglove: ), you all gave it your best shot, even with the confusing mechanics, and I really enjoyed the engagement with the game and how much you guys were trying to figure things out. I loved reading your tinfoils and you'll see in dead chat they have inspired me.

Finally, as I stated from the beginning this was an experimental setup. I've posted the spreadsheet but feel free to ask questions. And give critiques as well, I love getting feedback!!

Thanks everyone :biglove:

Last edited:
  • Care
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Serial killer!stoaty drove a lost wolf!samacs yeet

Lone wolf!AM drove a serial killer!stoaty yeet

Exclusive 3P!fluffy and lone wolf!AM are driving each other’s yeets

Inclusive 3P!pleasy and village!cubs will drive cult!pshelty yeet

Resulting in a village/3P win
From tot chat :bag::sorry:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
I hope you all enjoyed the game, I certainly enjoyed running it! Shout out to @Truenamer for surviving his first time modding, and to @kaydubs as always (#ModDreamTeam). Couldn't have done it without you guys :biglove:

I have to give major, major props to the wolves and AM in particular for a hard fight back from what looked like an impossible situation, and for keeping her cool (but not too frozen) in a game that was designed to be difficult. Surviving 6 days at a starting pack of 2 is nothing to sneeze at!

Props also to @justafluff and @bluestoat for taking on two juggernauts in the wolf pack we had here. You guys fight for many, many pages and I tip my hat to you because I know how exhausting that can be.

For the village (and pleasey I'm including you here :biglove: ), you all gave it your best shot, even with the confusing mechanics, and I really enjoyed the engagement with the game and how much you guys were trying to figure things out. I loved reading your tinfoils and you'll see in dead chat they have inspired me.

Finally, as I stated from the beginning this was an experimental setup. I've posted the spreadsheet but feel free to ask questions. And give critiques as well, I love getting feedback!!

Thanks everyone :biglove:
More cannibal rezzes please

• Haha
That was the toughest opponents imaginable, AM and Samac!!! I really wanted to redeem myself and stoat for the village but well. And look at me hating confrontation! 13 pages of thread yo!!
@cubsrule4e I have a noob reading card for you, if you want it :)
I wanted to scream when my character appeared at the write-up and went to confront Dean!

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Well. I'm going to claim some strong gut instincts for immediately getting pinged by samac and also tinfoiling AM was wolfing. Actually, tinfoiling 2 of the wolves very early on. I had the mechanics wrong and still choked but hey.
@Animal Midwife explain the samac vote pls

• Care
That was the toughest opponents imaginable, AM and Samac!!! I really wanted to redeem myself and stoat for the village but well. And look at me hating confrontation! 13 pages of thread yo!!
@cubsrule4e I have a noob reading card for you, if you want it :)
I wanted to scream when my character appeared at the write-up and went to confront Dean!
There were definitely tidbits like that mixed in with things that had nothing to do with any characters in the game or would have been misleading. Had fun seeing which bits people picked out as the game went on lol

Reactions: 2 users
There were definitely tidbits like that mixed in with things that had nothing to do with any characters in the game or would have been misleading. Had fun seeing which bits people picked out as the game went on lol
I was wondering who the hell Rowena was cause she was always there, but pleasey had to die for me to figure it out. Even though I knew she was seering people from the start

• Care
Also, Im so sorry @bluestoat , if I hadn't said on the thread that the seering was a bluff, AM wouldn't have picked up on you probably. You'd probably kill us all in the end as well though

Last edited:
  • Care
Well. I'm going to claim some strong gut instincts for immediately getting pinged by samac and also tinfoiling AM was wolfing. Actually, tinfoiling 2 of the wolves very early on. I had the mechanics wrong and still choked but hey.
You always get it almost right on D1, and then it's disregarded as tinfoil. You did the same in StardeWW I think!

• Care
1 critique @WildZoo: no more holstering kills pls!
I've gone back and forth on this. I have had some games where all actions are compulsory. Some that have a mix. And I said in dead chat, I probably won't allow consecutive holsters in the future, maybe. But I also really value players having freedom of choice and using creative ways to approach the game. So I try not to impose too many rules on ability usage, because the village has the option to holster their abilities in most games, so perhaps wolves should too. I don't know. Depends on the game I think. It wasn't something I thought about much when putting this one together because there was supposed to be a lot of death to begin with (and most wolves don't holster). Didn't expect the vig to die D1 lol

• Care
  • Sad
I've gone back and forth on this. I have had some games where all actions are compulsory. Some that have a mix. And I said in dead chat, I probably won't allow consecutive holsters in the future, maybe. But I also really value players having freedom of choice and using creative ways to approach the game. So I try not to impose too many rules on ability usage, because the village has the option to holster their abilities in most games, so perhaps wolves should too. I don't know. Depends on the game I think. It wasn't something I thought about much when putting this one together because there was supposed to be a lot of death to begin with (and most wolves don't holster). Didn't expect the vig to die D1 lol
Or the last wolf to just hold on to her double kill until end game. Checkmate man!!! :lol:

Or the last wolf to just hold on to her double kill until end game. Checkmate man!!! :lol:
Oh, that wasn't a double kill. AM killed PSV which meant she reached parity with the village, which is when the game ends and wolves win. Cubs dying too was just typical endgame flavoring.

Reactions: 1 users
AM WHAT
ANIMAL
MIDWIFE
W H A T
I'm sorry. I still regret voting for samac. My punishment was solo wolfing for the more than half of the game, fully vulnerable. I don't really know how to explain what happened in words, but I'm just very numb.

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
I'm sorry. I still regret voting for samac. My punishment was solo wolfing for the more than half of the game, fully vulnerable. I don't really know how to explain what happened in words, but I'm just very numb.
I'm sorry if I was annoying with my tinfoils! It just never crossed my mind you would holster until the end! Good game, it was an honor to fight with you :giggle:

• Care
I'm sorry if I was annoying with my tinfoils! It just never crossed my mind you would holster until the end! Good game, it was an honor to fight with you :giggle:
You were fine. It's hard for me to figure out tempered responses when I'm being correctly pushed (even if it's for the wrong reasons). Good game and you are a major threat to wolves for that villagey tone.

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
major love to @WildZoo for a mechanically enjoyable game and a beautiful fanfic! Didn’t have to subject myself to try to merge with that wonderfulness (cause I dunno if I could have done it!!)

Hope you didn’t get too scarred with your first baby mod experience, @Truenamer

Thanks players! Always a blast :biglove: If you have questions, kindly remind me.

Kudos to wolves, that was a highly unexpected victory and I felt the fatigue. Also props for the strong pushes and intense discussion, I always appreciate that.

Enjoy dead chat!! And come play some future WW games (oh look, one is about to happen! I even included a link!!)

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
Also, Im so sorry @bluestoat , if I hadn't said on the thread that the seering was a bluff, AM wouldn't have picked up on you probably. You'd probably kill us all in the end as well though
Fluffy pls

I wasn't myself this game

I was filled with a murderous rage every night, this was for the best

• Care
  • Haha
Look at the last three votes on her

It's like all the scum locked eyes at once, said "village really doesn't need this advantage" and we had our only moment of in-game teamwork by yeeting her 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Oh, since I haven't said this before: thank you tot chat for the basket of Easter eggs. I appreciate it except it's a cruel reminder that my farm is in its fourth year in Stardew Valley and I have yet to beat Abigail :mad:
I would like to inform everyone that last night I FINALLY beat Abigail in the egg hunt. I got 9 eggs and all I got was a straw hat and an intense feeling of fulfillment.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Look at the last three votes on her

It's like all the scum locked eyes at once, said "village really doesn't need this advantage" and we had our only moment of in-game teamwork by yeeting her 😂
It was the saddest day ever for me, never getting to fire off a shot. Someday I will get my vig vengeance!!

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
It was the saddest day ever for me, never getting to fire off a shot. Someday I will get my vig vengeance!!
Alley, your role was exactly like mine but village-sided. It was a necessary evil. I had the pack figured out after Fluff told me she blocked Samac N2 and I knew I'd made the only kill, since a lucky shot on D1 fully outted all the details of AM's mechanics. If I'd been village-sided, all it would have taken for a rapid stomp would have been making a convincing argument.

I didn't argue convincingly, ofc, but the point remains that you were too powerful to live :cryi:

• Sad
Alley, your role was exactly like mine but village-sided. It was a necessary evil. I had the pack figured out after Fluff told me she blocked Samac N2 and I knew I'd made the only kill, since a lucky shot on D1 fully outted all the details of AM's mechanics. If I'd been village-sided, all it would have taken for a rapid stomp would have been making a convincing argument.

I didn't argue convincingly, ofc, but the point remains that you were too powerful to live :cryi:
You should have just told me you had 1x vig shot AM, I’d have believed you, told village, and then village would probably have cleared you forever, and then you’d be free to feast on all the villagers!

• Care
Behold, my confusion over my role:
"I know it's hard to believe, but I haven't always been this cute and cuddly."

Not all vampires are villains, but in desperate times it is hard for any human to see things that way. You are Benny Lafitte, a vampire with a heart of gold, but one that few would ever appreciate. Still, while you may be a good guy, you can't help being a vamp. Every night you can claim a victim, and their role and alignment will only be revealed to you. You are a villager.

I’m so ready for this game omg

Claiming a victim =/= killing them?

So I’m basically a seer?

No sorry, you're a vig

Though if you ask AM, yes, that makes you a seer
:laugh:

Wait I murder people each night

But I’m not a wolf?

I haven’t gone to bed yet so excuse my sleep-deprived brain

You're just a village vig with unlimited shots

• Haha
  • Care