Supernatural: Villains WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Rereading the last day of hzd is turny my brain wheels
The two main people up for debate that day were AM and Cubs and they were like it’s GOTTA be one of these two
Meanwhile a wolf shorty sat and watched it all
She had remained alive the game despite putting it on the thread that she had a vig shot which made her dangerous to woofs

I’m now between fluff and psv I think
Both of them should have been killed if they werent wolves by now

Members don't see this ad.

With the caveat of a noncannibal kill last night would have condemned the only confirmed noncannibal, PSV (because PSV wouldn’t have known the person I checked today would come back noncannibal)
Yeah that’s true… so maybe there’s a kill tonight.

A non cannibal wolf, would have known that samac/ herself tried to kill stoat and failed. And would have known that samac was blocked on N2. So they d known that there’s someone else who’s cannibal doing the kills.

Maybe we should check reactions to stoat revealing she has a vig shot?

The two main people up for debate that day were AM and Cubs and they were like it’s GOTTA be one of these two
She had remained alive the game despite putting it on the thread that she had a vig shot which made her dangerous to woofs

fluff reminds me of shorty being left alive despite having a dangerous to wolves pr
But psv reminds me of what shorty got to do a lot of endgame day, which was watch am and cubs rip eachother apart

Members don't see this ad :)

Are you making the argument that I’m sitting around watching this while wolfing?
EDIT: nvm saw what your point was

Reactions: 1 user
I really really thought I’d get killed last night. Why do you guys think I was up at 4am posting about moon wolves. I was hoping that my block would go through and I could redeem myself for trusting stoat.

• Care

Oh. I wasn't really thinking about it like that. I was just hoping cubs would try to get past the bias.

tbf, shorty been a big instrumenter in the flipped scum + the only one not tunneling me so yeah. Unfortunately, she was also a serial killer.

• Sad
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
I’m so tired of arguing about it too. Stoat KNEW something about AM the moment she killed her, and she didn’t do nothing like that about pleasey or Zenge.
I don’t know what AM is but she’s not vanilla.

Another mention:
Stoat thought PSV was such a low hanging for a wolfy wagon on D2. I was sus of PSV but stoat never found her wolfy

I’m so tired of arguing about it too. Stoat KNEW something about AM the moment she killed her, and she didn’t do nothing like that about pleasey or Zenge.
I don’t know what AM is but she’s not vanilla.
I literally am vanilla. And she did do nothing about it. She had 2 1/2 cycles to push or kill me and she didn't. If she thought I was a wolf, she would have actually tried to get me yeeted/killed instead of everyone else.

Another mention:
Stoat thought PSV was such a low hanging for a wolfy wagon on D2. I was sus of PSV but stoat never found her wolfy
Except I literally pulled a quote where she said a w!psv could be trying to misyeet a v!AM. And at this point she had already killed me.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am gathering evidence of anything that's actually happened and you're just pushing it aside because apparently stoat was afraid of me flipping for some reason.

So what’s the plan if I’m yeeted out AM? You re gonna holster again? Who’s the next misyeet? Or you know that the game will end one way or another which is why you re pushing me this hard.

I also don’t get what is the argument of me being a wolf here. Did I not kill Zenge? Did I fake block samac?

I didn’t say stoat pushed you in any way. I said she kept bringing up that I should block you. EVERY SINGLE NIGHT.
So neither stoat nor you are pushing me in that PM. Cool. I don't know what we're even talking about at this point anymore.

That's great she told you to block me every night so she'd be safe to kill again while also keeping the POE wide.

So what’s the plan if I’m yeeted out AM? You re gonna holster again? Who’s the next misyeet? Or you know that the game will end one way or another which is why you re pushing me this hard.
There is no plan. The game should end after you're yeeted. If it doesn't, we lost and that's it.

So neither stoat nor you are pushing me in that PM. Cool. I don't know what we're even talking about at this point anymore.

That's great she told you to block me every night so she'd be safe to kill again while also keeping the POE wide.
So right now are you voting for me because I’m tunneling you or because you think I’m a wolf working for Stoat?

I also don’t get what is the argument of me being a wolf here. Did I not kill Zenge? Did I fake block samac?
My issues are that you inconsistently react based on identical blocking results, keep trying to push mechanics that I have explained are impossible multiple times, ignore the glaring fact that I died N1 in favor of trusting that stoat was attacked, and ignore posts I make that can't be refuted. The only thing I have in your favor is you voted samac.

So right now are you voting for me because I’m tunneling you or because you think I’m a wolf working for Stoat?
You can't be working for stoat as her wincon prohibits it. I am voting you for the previously posted reasons.

You said you re Michael right? Just like… samac claimed Lucifer? Your vessel is Dean Winchester.

I'm not even trying to use the flavor as a means to clear myself because I know they already warned against that in the rules. It my actions that I'm bringing to light.

I'm not even trying to use the flavor as a means to clear myself because I know they already warned against that in the rules. It my actions that I'm bringing to light.
Me neither. Otherwise I have flavor-proof that I faced you last night.

To be clear I’m still inclined to believe fluff
But I had the idea of what if fluff and stoat were trying to pocket eachother and it all went sideways

The nights hypothesized by fluff rn:
I think so too.
N1: Someone tried to kill stoat the night she killed AM (samac)
N2: You got killed the night I blocked samac so I assume that was stoat cause according to the SK role, if she holsters, she dies.
N4: stoat killed Zenge. (Body found next to her when she got yeeted)

N3: ?? Either stoat killed Zenge or another cannibal did, while stoat tried to kill someone that had death avoidance
But if fluff is a wolf and is lying about blocking but this also requires stoat to have been lying to fluff:
N1: samac or fluff kills AM, fluff let’s a little bit of info about AM being Michael slip in the pm?
N2: samac or fluff or stoat kills me
N3: fluff or stoat kills zenge, either way they maybe tell eachother zenges affiliation?
N4: zenge is killed again by stoat, fluff and withholds
N5: fluff withholds again

Like this just doesn’t make sense why would fluff holster twice

But I had the idea of what if fluff and stoat were trying to pocket eachother and it all went sideways

But if fluff is a wolf and is lying about blocking but this also requires stoat to have been lying to fluff:
N1: samac or fluff kills AM, fluff let’s a little bit of info about AM being Michael slip in the pm?
N3: fluff or stoat kills zenge, either way they maybe tell eachother zenges affiliation?

I so wish you had seered me instead. You’d know I’m not a cannibal

I can't explain the first withhold, but regarding the second, a successful kill means whoever she blocks is automatically cleared.

So then, if I’m a cannibal wolf collaborating with stoat why did we push samac?

Also, why not holster every night if I can just block people and frame them?

In my first wolf outing I wasn’t able to do a single kill cause I was outed on D2 and somehow you re making the argument that I’ve been lying to you for 10 days straight since this game started, about being a blocker and it just downed to me last night to actually block AM and holster.