Robert Wood Johnson - Class Of 2010!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Haha, i actually came across that thread awhile ago, when i was researching the competitive category letter. It actually kept me in suspense because i was hoping everyone would get in...it gave me a good amount of hope for the waitlist this year. However, you guys can probably tell that it is moving much much slower this year. According to that thread, they had already moved to the regular waitlist before mid-June ...I guess thats why I said I was beginning to lose hope.

Yeah - I am with you - I am losing hope as well - even though I am on the high priority list. I was also told that there was a 15% increase in applications this year which more than makes up for the increase in the class size. Also, it looks like there were a handful of people on that last thread that were posting withdrawls - we haven't had anybody posting withdrawls in a long time. Maybe they just aren't posting - but we can't rely on that.

Also, I was told that the post bacs are the next to get admitted - I was surprised because I assumed that they were already admitted. Does anybody out there understand how that works?

NjGirl said:
Haha, i actually came across that thread awhile ago, when i was researching the competitive category letter. It actually kept me in suspense because i was hoping everyone would get in...it gave me a good amount of hope for the waitlist this year. However, you guys can probably tell that it is moving much much slower this year. According to that thread, they had already moved to the regular waitlist before mid-June ...I guess thats why I said I was beginning to lose hope.

Members don't see this ad :)

Last edited:
roca88 said:
just so you all remember, don't rely so much on posts on this pre-med forum as indicative of ppl giving up spots/withdrawing. it's actually pretty surprising to me, but i've talked to a lot of my friends (which includes those who are going to other medical schools and ones who are/were accepted to RWJ) and i'd say roughly 50% don't use any internet forums AT ALL, 40% sparingly/just have an idea as to what they are, and 10% actually come on and post. so in short, i'm just saying maybe there are ppl withdrawing, etc., even though you don't see them report that on here. of the people i know going to RWJ this fall, in fact, i just know 'beponychick,' as i'll call her, as someone that uses SDN other than myself. the others barely know the name of this website!

as an aside, it's hard for me to imagine how i would have went about this whole process this past year without checking things out here on this forum regularly, but apparently many, many people do just that. i guess they have lives, lol.

yeah I agree with you. Its easy for us to assume that everyone uses these forums but in all my interviews, I think there were maybe a handful of people that have heard of it. Its amazing, because like roca, I would not be where I am today without this website. Seriously, I am so absolutely indebted to everyone here that has offered their experiences and given me hope. Whenever I talk to any pre-med, the first thing I mention is that they MUST use this website as their primary source. A pre-med advisor can only do so much.

So Roca, you ready? ;)

jingles said:
Yeah - I am with you - I am losing hope as well - even though I am on the high priority list. I was also told that there was a 15% increase in applications this year which more than makes up for the increase in the class size. Also, it looks like there were a handful of people on that last thread that were posting withdrawls - we haven't had anybody posting withdrawls in a long time. Maybe they just aren't posting - but we can't rely on that.

Also, I was told that the post bacs are the next to get admitted - I was surprised because I assumed that they were already admitted. Does anybody out there understand how that works?

Post bac is a good idea but I would like to suggest that maybe you think of doing a masters in bio instead? That is what I personally did and it was a really good decision (and yes, no matter what anyone says, if you do well in a masters, med schools WILL notice). I actually just had my last final today :) so I am so glad to be done!!! I basically did the masters program (30 credits in my school) over the span of two years part time. But I worked full time on top of it, and was able to juggle everything just fine. I also started off as a non-martic student and later formally applied to the program after taking the GREs, etc. So you may want to look into those programs that will let you start working on your coursework and will allow you to matriculate later. That way you dont have to worry about any deadline passing.

Let me know if you have any questions about this. I really learned a lot from my experience in the Masters and just during my years off from college,and I would be happy to share my experiences.

Last edited:
jingles said:

wait, im confused about this whole post-bac thing. do you mean that at this point in the game, they'll admit postbacs, as opposed to following the alternate list? please explain.

persianrug said:
wait, im confused about this whole post-bac thing. do you mean that at this point in the game, they'll admit postbacs, as opposed to following the alternate list? please explain.

im not sure abt the order in w/c they are admitting (ie. whether they are admitting postbacs over pre-existing waitlisters) but RWJMS definitely admitted some postbacs. im postbac in linkage program at brynmawr and was offered acceptance. i know of a couple other people in programs who got waitlisted ("high priority waitlist" and also "waitlist") and also some postbacs who got denied admission. hope this helps.

silly_cupid_81 said:
im not sure abt the order in w/c they are admitting (ie. whether they are admitting postbacs over pre-existing waitlisters) but RWJMS definitely admitted some postbacs. im postbac in linkage program at brynmawr and was offered acceptance. i know of a couple other people in programs who got waitlisted ("high priority waitlist" and also "waitlist") and also some postbacs who got denied admission. hope this helps.

actually, as far as I know, they interview for the postbacs way before the regular applicants, correct?

beponychick said:
actually, as far as I know, they interview for the postbacs way before the regular applicants, correct?

i don't see why post-bacs should have a different process altogether.....i mean, as applicants, aren't we all in the same boat, post-bac or not?

beponychick said:

I can't speak for other postbac programs, but the way it works for several programs (BrynMawr,Columbia,Johns Hopkins) is there is one group "conditionally admitted" (pending grades, scores, etc.) before the regular application pool (so they were conditionally admitted last year) and there is another group that applies AFTER the regular group -- ie the "latecomers"

persianrug said:
i don't see why post-bacs should have a different process altogether.....i mean, as applicants, aren't we all in the same boat, post-bac or not?

that is sort of what i thought. the only difference is that RWJMS has some special "linkage" programs with some post-bac schools. this is their website: http://rwjms.umdnj.edu/admissions/special_admissions_programs.htm

"Robert Wood Johnson Medical School has established Accelerated Acceptance programs with post-baccalaureate programs at Rutgers University, University of Pennsylvania, Columbia University, Johns Hopkins University, Bryn Mawr College, New York University and Drexel University. General requirements include a post-baccalaureate gpa of 3.60, the abovementioned prerequisites for the medical school, and MCAT taken no later than the spring of the year of matriculation. Students are encouraged to contact Ms. Kramer, Admissions Officer and the post-baccalaureate advisor for details"

Members don't see this ad :)
silly_cupid_81 said:
that is sort of what i thought. the only difference is that RWJMS has some special "linkage" programs with some post-bac schools. this is their website: http://rwjms.umdnj.edu/admissions/special_admissions_programs.htm

"Robert Wood Johnson Medical School has established Accelerated Acceptance programs with post-baccalaureate programs at Rutgers University, University of Pennsylvania, Columbia University, Johns Hopkins University, Bryn Mawr College, New York University and Drexel University. General requirements include a post-baccalaureate gpa of 3.60, the abovementioned prerequisites for the medical school, and MCAT taken no later than the spring of the year of matriculation. Students are encouraged to contact Ms. Kramer, Admissions Officer and the post-baccalaureate advisor for details"

hmmm.....i might consider this.....out of curiosity, sillycupid, which was the post-bac program you did? and how long did it take?

silly_cupid_81 said:
persian rug... here is the webiste for more info. are you on the waitlist right now?

http://www.brynmawr.edu/postbac/

thanks for the link. yes, i'm on teh waitlist at the moment. i'm not losing hope.....but at the same time, it's good to be practical.

silly_cupid_81 said:
persian rug... here is the webiste for more info. are you on the waitlist right now?

http://www.brynmawr.edu/postbac/

I went to school down the street at Villanova and I thought that the Bryn Mawr post bac was only for those who hadn't taken the pre-reqs for medschool yet.

R*ckstar said:
Thanks so much for the link! It gave me hope, but all the stories about people being strung along and not getting in really freaked me out. Anyway, I guess all we can do is stay positive :)

I got in! That thread brings back some memories. :) Don't give up hope yet, especially if you are on the HP list. There is still alot of time before school starts.

Tiki said:
I got in! That thread brings back some memories. :) Don't give up hope yet, especially if you are on the HP list. There is still alot of time before school starts.

Thanks Tiki! It is always good to hear stories like yours :)

How did you get ready with such short notice? Was it really difficult to find housing and catch up on the summer assignments and stuff?

R*ckstar said:
Thanks Tiki! It is always good to hear stories like yours :)

How did you get ready with such short notice? Was it really difficult to find housing and catch up on the summer assignments and stuff?

We didn't have summer assignments the year I started. And finding housing wasn't so bad. I didn't have time to be picky though, so I just ended up living at the first reasonable place I found. I probably paid a little more than I should have.

It is a little stressful to get accepted so late, so hopefully they'll admit you before that. I think I carry a bit of a chip on my shoulder because of it--you know a "I may have been the last one admitted to my class, but I'm not going to graduate in the bottom half of my class" chip. The whole waitlist process is exceedingly frustrating, so I definitely understand what you are going through. Try to hang in there, it will be worth it once you have the acceptance. :luck:

And now, I'm actually glad I was waitlisted and got in so late. Because of my late acceptance, I was put into the Camden program. If I had gotten in early, I would have automatically tried to stay in NB, without even checking out Camden. But I love the Camden program, the student affairs staff and dean are absolutely amazing, and so now I feel like things worked out exactly as they should have. I couldn't imagine myself in NB, things are a bit less laid back there.

Tiki said:
We didn't have summer assignments the year I started. And finding housing wasn't so bad. I didn't have time to be picky though, so I just ended up living at the first reasonable place I found. I probably paid a little more than I should have.

It is a little stressful to get accepted so late, so hopefully they'll admit you before that. I think I carry a bit of a chip on my shoulder because of it--you know a "I may have been the last one admitted to my class, but I'm not going to graduate in the bottom half of my class" chip. The whole waitlist process is exceedingly frustrating, so I definitely understand what you are going through. Try to hang in there, it will be worth it once you have the acceptance. :luck:

And now, I'm actually glad I was waitlisted and got in so late. Because of my late acceptance, I was put into the Camden program. If I had gotten in early, I would have automatically tried to stay in NB, without even checking out Camden. But I love the Camden program, the student affairs staff and dean are absolutely amazing, and so now I feel like things worked out exactly as they should have. I couldn't imagine myself in NB, things are a bit less laid back there.

I am so glad to hear that everything worked out so well for you :) I figure I would rather be the last person admitted than the first person not admitted. Camden is actually my first choice! I interviewed there and loved it. Plus I am from South Jersey, so I would be really close to home. Here's hoping :)

Tiki said:

Are you the one who was admitted the day before class started? Also could you say a little more maybe about the differences between the Camden program and the NB program? All I know about Camden is that it had the highest number of murders per capita of any city in the United States last year, so that doesn't sound so spectacular. On the other hand, if there is a county hospital there it must mean lots of experience for med students, so I guess that is something :)

SalseraDoctora said:
Are you the one who was admitted the day before class started? Also could you say a little more maybe about the differences between the Camden program and the NB program? All I know about Camden is that it had the highest number of murders per capita last year, so that doesn't sound so spectacular. On the other hand, if there is a county hospital there it must mean lots of experience for med students, so I guess that is something :)

The hospital in Camden is Cooper University hospital. It is a major hospital in South Jersey and the Philadelphia area and one of the best for trauma. The ER is a level 1 trauma center, and anyone in any kind of serious accident is choppered to Cooper. I think that cooper would be an awesome place to learn, especially if you are interested in emergency med.

That said, Camden is a scary place. It has one of the highest crime rates and is not the kind of place where you would want to hang out. However, RWJ, Corriel Institute, and Cooper are on the very edge of town in a relatively nice area. It is right off the expressway, and you really do not have to be "in" Camden. I do not think that safety would be a huge issue as long as you weren't hanging around too much at night. Obviously, you do not want to live in Camden. There are plenty of affordable places to live in South Jersey just minutes from the school in the Cherry Hill or Deptford areas. Also, center city philadelphia, where I live now, is truthfully 10 - 15 minutes away.

Just my two cents... hope this helps :)

R*ckstar said:
The hospital in Camden is Cooper University hospital. It is a major hospital in South Jersey and the Philadelphia area and one of the best for trauma. The ER is a level 1 trauma center, and anyone in any kind of serious accident is choppered to Cooper. I think that cooper would be an awesome place to learn, especially if you are interested in emergency med.

That said, Camden is a scary place. It has one of the highest crime rates and is not the kind of place where you would want to hang out. However, RWJ, Corriel Institute, and Cooper are on the very edge of town in a relatively nice area. It is right off the expressway, and you really do not have to be "in" Camden. I do not think that safety would be a huge issue as long as you weren't hanging around too much at night. Obviously, you do not want to live in Camden. There are plenty of affordable places to live in South Jersey just minutes from the school in the Cherry Hill or Deptford areas. Also, center city philadelphia, where I live now, is truthfully 10 - 15 minutes away.

Just my two cents... hope this helps :)

Wow thanks! That is definitely very informative :)

SalseraDoctora said:
Are you the one who was admitted the day before class started? Also could you say a little more maybe about the differences between the Camden program and the NB program? All I know about Camden is that it had the highest number of murders per capita of any city in the United States last year, so that doesn't sound so spectacular. On the other hand, if there is a county hospital there it must mean lots of experience for med students, so I guess that is something :)

Yes, I was admitted two days before classes started. I had pretty much given up hope of being admitted, and then Dr. T called. Happiest day of my life. :)

Camden is dangerous. It has been voted the most dangerous city in the US the last two or three years. But R*ckstar is right in that the hospital is pretty accessible by the main highways. I have driven through some of the not so nice areas in the last couple of weeks and have been shocked by what I've seen. I honestly did not know that people lived like that in the US. You have to be smart and on your guard at all times. The UMDNJ police patrol the hospital and the parking areas, so the area around the hospital is pretty safe. If you use some common sense (like not flashing your cell phone, money or walking around the city in the middle of the night) you should be fine.

Here are the reasons I love Camden:
1) Dean Mehne--he's the Dean of student affairs. I don't really know him that well yet, but everyone that I've spoken to talks about how amazing he is. He calls us his colleagues, and he makes it clear that once you get down there you are an adult learner. We are expected to learn from others, but we are also expected to teach those above us as well. He has this rule, that everyone of his students has to do one unique thing before they graduate. The atmosphere down here is amazing, so I really suggest that you all go to Family Day (which will be in the fall of your second year) to see for yourself.

2) HOP Clinics--there is the Promise clinic in NB, but it's pretty new and you don't get your own patient. Each patient in NB is seen by four medical students. Here in Camden, we have our own clinics (an adult, peds, and woman's clinic) and we are totally responsible for our own patients. The clinics have their own pharmacy, a lab area, and exam rooms. We see our patients and then present them to the attending in charge who checks over our work. The patient population is made of people who don't have health insurance, so it really allows us a chance to give back (plus practice doing histories and physicals and coming up with a differential diagnosis).

The HOP clinics are part of the Urban Health Initiative--which is a student run program that is involved with the community in a variety of ways. We have a CPR program, where we teach the community how to adminster CPR. There is mentoring programs so you can get involved with the youth of Camden. There is a revitalization program, that is aimed at improving the area. Pretty much every student gets involved in some way with UHI/HOP.

3) Cooper--I think R*ckstar pretty much said most of what needs to be said. I also have to add that many of the patients at Cooper do not have insurance. You really are working with an indigent population. Because of this, the students actually get more experience. Patients in more affluential areas (like the hospital in Princeton, where the NB students rotate) often have private attendings, so students may not get to be as hands on with the care. From what other students have told me, Camden/Cooper is a very hands on place, and the students tend to get lots of experience during their clerkships.

I could probably go on for another page, but I'm starting to sound like a Camden advertisement. :laugh: I don't want you to think I'm bashing NB either, because I'm sure there are advantages to being up there. All of the clerkships and grading scales are the same at both programs. I really think that incoming students need to visit Camden, because you might be surprised. I know I was. :)

Anyway, I really hope all of you waitlisters get off the waitlist. Don't give up hope until school starts. The call could come at any time. I'd also recommend keeping in touch with Dr. T. I'm not saying to bother her, but it doesn't hurt to email them or call them once a month to remind them that you are still interested. Good luck. :luck:

Tiki said:

that's exactly what i've been thinkign about this whole waitlist process: it is so harrowing and unnerving, and also, i'm afraid that if i do get in, i will always have this inferiority complex, that i got in off the waitlist, meaning that they didn't really want me.

i hate to sound so negative, but it's just what's been going on in my mind. it might not sound like it but i am still hopeful. i hope we all get in, and i hope the complex thing doesn't happen when we do :)

Thank you Tiki for such a thoughtful, informative response! It does sound as though the Camden campus has a lot to offer, and since I am expecially interested in working with low-income patients and immigrants (who tend to be low income and frequently uninsured), Camden may actually be a better place for me anyway. Now if ONLY they would hurry up and ADMIT ME! We last minute people might all end up having to live together :)

Hi all,

New to this forum and excited about starting school...though I wish classes started later in August. I just got back to the U.S. from a long post-graduation trip and am starting to look for housing.

1) Is there anyone already with an apartment looking for somebody to fill one of the rooms?

2) Is there anyone looking for roommates to share an apartment, and if so, are you going to the upcoming housing day?

Hope to hear from a few of you :)

P.S. I may actually buy a condo and sublease a few of the rooms if any of you are interested.

Last edited:
bbpiano1 said:
Hi all,

New to this forum and excited about starting school...though I wish classes started later in August. I just got back to the U.S. from a long post-graduation trip and am starting to look for housing.

1) Is there anyone already with an apartment looking for somebody to fill one of the rooms?

2) Is there anyone looking for roommates to share an apartment, and if so, are you going to the upcoming housing day?

Hope to hear from a few of you :)

P.S. I may actually buy a condo and sublease a few of the rooms if any of you
are interested.

Check out the housing info site on the RWJ Orientation page. It has a surprising amount of good resources.

roca88 said:
anybody out there GLAD we start kind of early in august? i am, i'm ready to get this thing started :). also, i think that this is somehow accounted for in that we get out may 18, much earlier than a lot of schools (NJMS, for one, gets out in june). this is what i've always preferred--start early, finish early. anybody else like this? feels like it's just me.

ps-bepony how's ur new place? u moved in there recently, right? hope ur getting all settled and stuff. see you all soon!

that is nice, i didn't know we got out so early.

I guess I am kind of glad that we start early, but coming straight out of college (especially one that ends late) I could definitely use some more summer. I graduated on June 4th and orientation starts August 4th...2 months of summer is nowhere near enough for me.

Although, since we do get out on May 18th http://rwjms.umdnj.edu/education/educational_programs/academic_calendar.htm?id=8 , we'll get a good 3 months next summer. Do we HAVE to do something productive the summer between 1st and 2nd year? I kind of want to take that time to travel/vacation.

Also, are these rumors of your seat being given away if you show up late to orientation true?? In my mind, I'm picturing musical chairs, with a bunch of waitlisters hovering over empty chairs waiting for 8am to arrive!

roca88 said:
anybody out there GLAD we start kind of early in august? i am, i'm ready to get this thing started :). also, i think that this is somehow accounted for in that we get out may 18, much earlier than a lot of schools (NJMS, for one, gets out in june). this is what i've always preferred--start early, finish early. anybody else like this? feels like it's just me.

ps-bepony how's ur new place? u moved in there recently, right? hope ur getting all settled and stuff. see you all soon!

Hey, I've been kind of MIA lately. Yes, I moved this past weekend to the Colony House in NB. Its really nice here. The move was ok, as best as it could be I guess. I hate moving! Im trying to settle in now. Im leaving for Hawaii (Yay!) on saturday, so Ive been trying to unpack and pack at the same time :oops:

Anyone else living in the Colony House?

Oh, and Roca, I actually would rather start later. I dont know, Im excited but kind of nervous. :oops:

chiggachu said:
I guess I am kind of glad that we start early, but coming straight out of college (especially one that ends late) I could definitely use some more summer. I graduated on June 4th and orientation starts August 4th...2 months of summer is nowhere near enough for me.

Although, since we do get out on May 18th http://rwjms.umdnj.edu/education/educational_programs/academic_calendar.htm?id=8 , we'll get a good 3 months next summer. Do we HAVE to do something productive the summer between 1st and 2nd year? I kind of want to take that time to travel/vacation.

Also, are these rumors of your seat being given away if you show up late to orientation true?? In my mind, I'm picturing musical chairs, with a bunch of waitlisters hovering over empty chairs waiting for 8am to arrive!

lol, where did you hear that?

does anyone have any latest info on the waitlist movement? the forum has been a bit quite lately on that front.

Last edited:
persianrug said:
does anyone have any latest info on the waitlist movement? the forum has been a bit quite lately on that front.

I spoke with Ms. Kramer yesterday, and she said that there no one has withdrawn for the last couple of weeks -- ergo no waitlist movement. She said that's pretty unusual.

Yeah, I don't know what everybody out there thinks, but I am getting the impression that this is a very unusual year (i.e. 12% more applicants and an increase in class size which may have precipitated an overcompensation of acceptances). We all saw the prior thread - the waitlist had moved much further along - through the high priority list. Now we have Meryl stating that this is very unusual. Something is very weird. I don't think that it is looking good. I don't know how many of us are left on the HP list - but it is probably at least a handful and there is less than a month to go. This really stinks!!!

billy1343 said:
I spoke with Ms. Kramer yesterday, and she said that there no one has withdrawn for the last couple of weeks -- ergo no waitlist movement. She said that's pretty unusual.

This really stinks!!![/QUOTE]

I agree. I am starting to put the idea of RWJ out of my head for now, so I can enjoy my summer. At least I am trying to put it out of my head. I read that some people two years ago were high priority and didn't get in. This has me pretty concerned. Everyone I talked to said that I should get in with no problem as a high priority waitlister, but I am really starting to doubt it.

At least there is only another month of waiting, because we will all no by August 4th. Good luck everyone :luck:

Hey Tiki,

If you don't mind me asking, were you high priority? Thanks :)

R*ckstar said:
Hey Tiki,

It is true. There is a whole group of linkage students who will have to have spots before we on the hpwl get a chance, and with no movement, I think it is pretty clear that there is very little hope for the rest of us. As my boyfriend would say: dommage.

SalseraDoctora said:
It is true. There is a whole group of linkage students who will have to have spots before we on the hpwl get a chance, and with no movement, I think it is pretty clear that there is very little hope for the rest of us. As my boyfriend would say: dommage.

Where did you get that info? Wouldn't the linkage students be given the first seats in the class? I may be wrong, but I thought the linkage programs promised seats to students meeting the criteria in the current programs. I can't imagine that those students with guarenteed seats would be waitlisted. I really hope this isn't true :(

R*ckstar said:
Where did you get that info? Wouldn't the linkage students be given the first seats in the class? I may be wrong, but I thought the linkage programs promised seats to students meeting the criteria in the current programs. I can't imagine that those students with guarenteed seats would be waitlisted. I really hope this isn't true :(

Straight from the horse's mouth. Dr. Terregino told me. She is incredibly nice, helpful, and willing to talk with you, so I recommend emailing her or calling her if you want to. I seriously cannot imagine how she could be any more accessible or sweet. But yes, that is what she told me.

Last edited:
roca88 said:
:eek: who you calling a horse, Salsera? great, now when I see Dr. Terregino images of Mr. Ed are gonna run through my mind :(
:D She is too tiny and cute to be Mr. Ed. She will have to be the head My Little Pony or something instead.

R*ckstar said:
Hey Tiki,

Nope, I was tier one of the regular waitlist. :)

Did she say that there was little hope for us - or did she say stay postive????

SalseraDoctora said:
Straight from the horse's mouth. Dr. Terregino told me. She is incredibly nice, helpful, and willing to talk with you, so I recommend emailing her or calling her if you want to. I seriously cannot imagine how she could be any more accessible or sweet. But yes, that is what she told me.

jingles said:
Did she say that there was little hope for us - or did she say stay postive????

She did not in so many words say that there was no hope for us. Definitely she is always very upbeat, but my impression was not to hold my breath at all. With less than a month to go and a whole list of pre-approved post-baccs who will be offered spaces before any of us on the hpwl, I don't know how there is any real chance for us. She asked me whether I had any other acceptances or waitlists (not a good sign, I think, when the dean of admissions asks you whether you have any hope of attending another school). So she was extremely nice and supportive but definitely honest about where things stand now, which is that there is a whole group of people who have been offered acceptances already but for whom she does not have spots now, and then people like me are after that group. Sounds pretty unlikely. :(

SalseraDoctora said:
She did not in so many words say that there was no hope for us. Definitely she is always very upbeat, but my impression was not to hold my breath at all. With less than a month to go and a whole list of pre-approved post-baccs who will be offered spaces before any of us on the hpwl, I don't know how there is any real chance for us. She asked me whether I had any other acceptances or waitlists (not a good sign, I think, when the dean of admissions asks you whether you have any hope of attending another school). So she was extremely nice and supportive but definitely honest about where things stand now, which is that there is a whole group of people who have been offered acceptances already but for whom she does not have spots now, and then people like me are after that group. Sounds pretty unlikely. :(

but there have already been some ppl on the high priority waitlist who have been offered acceptances this year.......so that means that even if they rank the post-bacs before the high priority, they've already passed that point. so i don't think you need to worry about hte post-bacs now.