Philadelphia COM - Georgia (GA-PCOM) Discussion Thread 2013 - 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm still on hold too..

Members don't see this ad.

ACCEPTED!!!! letter postmarked May 14th!

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Ah... same. I'm surprised they don't have a waitlist yet.

Ya know I'm curious if they do but just aren't saying it. Just because looking on here it looks like acceptances are slowly rolling it so maybe were all on the wait-list and they're just getting pulled up?? Idk though.. I emailed both Tristan and Trena and neither of them are answering anything go do with admissions.

Ya know I'm curious if they do but just aren't saying it. Just because looking on here it looks like acceptances are slowly rolling it so maybe were all on the wait-list and they're just getting pulled up?? Idk though.. I emailed both Tristan and Trena and neither of them are answering anything go do with admissions.
I was waitlisted on Saturday after being on hold since January. Letter post marked May 15th.

I was waitlisted on Saturday after being on hold since January. Letter post marked May 15th.
So I guess they do have one and are starting to send out the letters.

Well... just checked my mail and I'm waitlisted too :(

Yep I just checked the mail andI'm wait listed too..

Waitlisted:( I need this wait to end happily

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Still no letter, and still on hold.

I wonder what our chances are of getting in...

I got waitlisted too! Did you guys get any acceptances anywhere else?

Nope! It's my first year applying and I applied really late so I wasn't even expecting anything.

Same here honestly I was even surprised I got interviewed!

Reactions: 1 users
For those people on the alternate list - have any of you thought about what to do as June 1st is rapidly approaching? Will you wait? Re-apply? Apply to other schools?

For those people on the alternate list - have any of you thought about what to do as June 1st is rapidly approaching? Will you wait? Re-apply? Apply to other schools?

I'm reapplying to gapcom and other schools incase I don't get in.

I'm reapplying to gapcom and other schools incase I don't get in.

Same here. Who knows though, maybe those of us that made the wait list will be quick admissions this cycle :)

ACCEPTED!!!! There's still hope!!!

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats! When was your letter dated?
Well interestingly, I got an email from Trena saying my deposit was due and so I was super confused and freaking out. But I told her that I never got a letter or anything and she said they sent it by snail mail and they'd have to email me all of the info. So I'm pretty sure it got lost in the mail.

I'm hoping and praying more of us get pulled off the waitlist!

Reactions: 2 users
Just got a call, movement on the waitlist :)

I have joined the group PCOM-GA 2018 but can someone send me a link for the general PCOM-GA facebook page that shows the upcoming events for incoming students. I know one is tomorrow. Does anyone know what time?

I have joined the group PCOM-GA 2018 but can someone send me a link for the general PCOM-GA facebook page that shows the upcoming events for incoming students. I know one is tomorrow. Does anyone know what time?
It's from 10-2 but you need to RSVP by 1 today. I'd add you if I knew how but I'm sure if you email Trena, she'll do it!

Just got a call, movement on the waitlist :)

Clarification--you got a phone call letting you know that there was waitlist movement? Not that you had been accepted or anything, just that they were sending out letters?

Clarification--you got a phone call letting you know that there was waitlist movement? Not that you had been accepted or anything, just that they were sending out letters?

Well the phone call was to confirm my address, but I asked why and they said to send "something better than waitlist papers".
Got my formal acceptance letter today.

Well the phone call was to confirm my address, but I asked why and they said to send "something better than waitlist papers".
Got my formal acceptance letter today.
Congrats!!

Has anyone heard anything recently?

They sent an email to the incoming class stating that the admissions cycle for our class was complete.

If you were on a waitlist, I imagine that you'll get a letter soon.

They sent an email to the incoming class stating that the admissions cycle for our class was complete.

If you were on a waitlist, I imagine that you'll get a letter soon.

So do you think that those of us that were still on the wait-list will be a for sure interview or something for next cycle?

I don't believe there's anything that can be taken as a given or for sure in the admissions process. However, your chances increase if you apply early, fill out a good app and explain what you've done in the interim from last cycle to this one. My guess is that you have good chances to be interviewed if they already interviewed you in the past, but you cannot take it for granted. Good luck and keep at it!

When I called last week I was told that the waitlist was still moving. Im not sure if anyone else will drop but I'm going to go ahead and reapply just in case.