Okami WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You should know exactly what mine and dubz reasonings were to yeet those folks.
You got to see me screaming in dead chat
Eh I get the whole thing with salt votes, but feel it's starting to be overused and it's starting to feel, I dunno, lazy and like good cover for wolves to put out opportunistic D1 RVS votes especially on strong players.

Well, I guess I should support it in light of my wanting pressure applied to certain players, so I guess it depends on if ppl are using it on the low hanging misyeet fruit types.

Then again, I just sorta hate salt or RVS type votes. Not a big deal if people don't stick to them.

It would be nice if people slung real sus on each other out of the gate.

Members don't see this ad.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Eh I get the whole thing with salt votes, but feel it's starting to be overused and it's starting to feel, I dunno, lazy and like good cover for wolves to put out opportunistic D1 RVS votes especially on strong players.

Well, I guess I should support it in light of my wanting pressure applied to certain players, so I guess it depends on if ppl are using it on the low hanging misyeet fruit types.

Then again, I just sorta hate salt or RVS type votes. Not a big deal if people don't stick to them.

Doing my best!

• Wow
Day 1: May the Fresh Scent of Flowers Protect You Always Tally
fluff (1): samac
True (2): Dubz, AM
Zenge (1): Zuri
AM (1): genny
Dubz (2): Sporty, WO2

Voting: 7/12
Vote close tomorrow, 8/18 at 10 p.m. EST (~36 hours)

ammy.gif
#### yeet samac ####

Also eyeing Zenge, but not sure I want to vote with zuri yet.

Don't care for the fluff and true votes. Salt votes are bugging me. Salt votes from ww vet leaders on wolf noobs that just lost the prior game I like even less.

• Care
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)

How do you suggest people sling real sus on each other before anyone has posted?

Reactions: 2 users
#### yeet samac ####

Don't care for the fluff and true votes. Salt votes are bugging me. Salt votes from ww vet leaders on wolf noobs that just lost the prior game I like even less.
Pretty weird post.

Unyeet True
Yeet Cray

• Hmm
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
How do you suggest people sling real sus on each other before anyone has posted?
People don't have to start by posting a salt vote. Other ways to start, infinite ways. I did for example.

One can also vote without saying it's salt. AM does first D1 votes this way all the time.

#### yeet samac ####

I never characterized my vote as a salt vote.

• Wow
  • Hmm
  • Angry
Also you can sling pre-emptive sus by mentioning how a player is hard to read or needs pressure and starting there.

**** guys having pain gonna have to limit my posts

• Care
What's weird about it? I'd like to hear why you think True should be yeeted D1. Or fluff.
I don't recall you having sympathy pains for wolves (that you were never a part of) losing the game. Especially with the heavy emphasis on noob.

I didn't say anything about yeeting True or fluff.

Members don't see this ad :)
They've gone rotten
Looked back at the thread. You didn't initially give a reason. When asked, you answered by referencing a prior game.

Maybe I'm misusing the term, but I consider votes for players based on past games with no other explanation or for reasons of personally finding them hard to read, a "salt" vote of some type.

If one doesn't intend for vote to be taken as salt in this context, one could explain their vote

Reactions: 1 user
Looked back at the thread. You didn't initially give a reason. When asked, you answered by referencing a prior game.

Maybe I'm misusing the term, but I consider votes for players based on past games with no other explanation or for reasons of personally finding them hard to read, a "salt" vote of some type.

If one doesn't intend for vote to be taken as salt in this context, one could explain their vote
No that's just you missing a joke.

True pocketed me for a long time last game. He had done it previously when wolfing as well. It's not salt. It is valuable to me to get an early read there.

• Care
Not sure why you assume that's not what I was doing.
As I said, context and your answer suggested it was related to a prior game. I didn't think you struggled to read True last game, but admittedly I may remember dead chat better than the game itself.

I don't recall you having sympathy pains for wolves (that you were never a part of) losing the game. Especially with the heavy emphasis on noob.

Then you missed a lot of posts in last game's game thread and the dead chat.

As I said, context and your answer suggested it was related to a prior game. I didn't think you struggled to read True last game, but admittedly I may remember dead chat better than the game itself.
I said I would retire if he flipped wolf so

• Care
What? How? Isn’t the point of out of the gate…out of the gate?

AM, your vote is on True. How is that not saying anything about yeeting True????

Did I just wake up in bizarro land?

Are yeet votes now nominations for who gets a new pony?

True pocketed me for a long time last game. He had done it previously when wolfing as well. It's not salt. It is valuable to me to get an early read there.
OK, I misunderstood and didn't remember last game well. I was going off of your joke here.

So now I like AM being there even less. And her current vote for me as well.

If AM is wolfing, it really behooves her to remove me from game early.

AM, your vote is on True. How is that not saying anything about yeeting True????

Did I just wake up in bizarro land?

Are yeet votes now nominations for who gets a new pony?
Do I have a double vote now? I don't understand what this post is getting at.

OK, I misunderstood and didn't remember last game well. I was going off of your joke here.

So now I like AM being there even less. And her current vote for me as well.

If AM is wolfing, it really behooves her to remove me from game early.
I'm sorry that one vote is equivalent to removing you from the game early.

This literally contradicts what you just said here
That might be written confusedly.

I'm saying I wouldn't consider it a salt vote if one said, "yeeting Bob she had me totally fooled and I can never read her" vs just "yeeting Bob" and the person just lost the last wolf game, but in general the player doesn't give you much trouble. The latter is just lame.

Just basing it on one game is lame.

But Dubz, third time's the charm

• Haha
  • Angry
I’d like to remind you that wolf!Samac recently pocketed me and won, and was the one person to do so where I didn’t eventually flip on them.
Wait what game?

I'm being sarcastic. I was pretty sympathetic to the noob wolves for that loss. It led to a whole rant about the difficulties of getting certain people misyeeted.
So what does that have to do with this game?

Why does your yeet vote for True not speak to wanting to yeet True D1 unless it's a double vote? Do single votes not signal a willingness to yeet someone?
I still don't understand what this means. I'm voting you.

Then what were you saying?
I find it hard to believe you really aren't getting what I'm saying, and I find it surprising that Village You would be wolf reading me so strongly over what I've said. I reserve final judgment because it remains to be seen what your agenda actually is.

• Hmm
That might be written confusedly.

I'm saying I wouldn't consider it a salt vote if one said, "yeeting Bob she had me totally fooled and I can never read her" vs just "yeeting Bob" and the person just lost the last wolf game, but in general the player doesn't give you much trouble. The latter is just lame.

Just basing it on one game is lame.
And I'm saying in general True does give me trouble because I see him through manator eyes

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
I don't think either of these specifics are really relevant - I was just giving an example. It's not about the rest of the context. It's that, if you're looking to gauge a reaction, saying "I am looking to gauge a reaction" inherently changes that reaction. That's just science.
It will change it, but I don’t think it makes it less pure in that you’re less likely to catch something off in that reaction