Ohio University (OU-HCOM) Discussion Thread 2014 - 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was waitlisted last year and I had to send one in. I have not received on this year, so I was just wondering if that meant anything. They might have changed it

Members don't see this ad.

I was informed that July 6th is the last day applicants will be pulled from the wait list

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I don't have any hope for this application cycle and the 6th is what Dr. Schriner told me
He's the one that told me the 8th last week lol. Oh well we know sometime between the 6th and 8th is the last day. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Reactions: 1 user
someone just got pulled this afternoon, keep your hopes up all!

Reactions: 2 users
I received an acceptance offer on Tuesday. I did not take it though because I was already accepted to my first choice school. I hope it goes to one of you waiting to hear something! Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
Congratulations on your acceptance! Do you mind sharing what campus you were accepted to?

Just got the call that I was accepted into the post-bacc!Super happy. Still on the wait list though.

Reactions: 1 user
Just got the call that I was accepted into the post-bacc!Super happy. Still on the wait list though.
If you get accepted to the post bacc then get the 3.0 and accepted to the medical school the next year, do you have your choice of campus or are you only accepted to the Athens one?

If you get accepted to the post bacc then get the 3.0 and accepted to the medical school the next year, do you have your choice of campus or are you only accepted to the Athens one?
I'm not sure but I'll ask. I currently live in Cleveland so since I'm moving to Athens for the post-bacc it wouldn't make sense to move back to Cleveland campus. I'm just going to stay in Athens.

I'm not sure but I'll ask. I currently live in Cleveland so since I'm moving to Athens for the post-bacc it wouldn't make sense to move back to Cleveland campus. I'm just going to stay in Athens.

Thank you! I'm originally from Columbus so if I do go through this process I would like to be able to live in Columbus again.

I'm applying this upcoming cycle, I was just trying to get some information on the program, congrats on your acceptance though
You cannot apply to the post-bacc program they select from applicants on the waitlist, but you have be an URM or have ties to Appalachia

I guess today was the last chance to get off the alternate list

:unsure: I was really hoping to come of the list too