2021-2022 Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine (OU-HCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
3A869439-2482-4E76-BE4E-8391139AD3F9.jpeg

the waiting is quite possibly the worst part of being premed that I have experienced. Ready for this to be over tbh. hopeful does not seem like an appropriate name any longer hahah

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
View attachment 357248

the waiting is quite possibly the worst part of being premed that I have experienced. Ready for this to be over tbh. hopeful does not seem like an appropriate name any longer hahah
I'm so sorry, my friend. I know it is hard; just keep the faith. It is very apparent how much you care about this school. I'm really really hoping the day comes for you.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
I was accepted about 2 weeks ago to the Athens campus! I interviewed for a waitlist at the beginning of March. It still doesn't feel real, especially after being on multiple waitlists, taking the mcat multiple times, and applying multiple times!
I have a low MCAT (below 500) but a high GPA. If you are still waiting to hear back or planning to reapply in the future, NEVER GIVE UP on your dream!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I was accepted about 2 weeks ago to the Athens campus! I interviewed for a waitlist at the beginning of March. It still doesn't feel real, especially after being on multiple waitlists, taking the mcat multiple times, and applying multiple times!
I have a low MCAT (below 500) but a high GPA. If you are still waiting to hear back or planning to reapply in the future, NEVER GIVE UP on your dream!
Omg congratulations classmate!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
As an update, Dublin still doesn't have our COMrades if that gives anyone hope.

Reactions: 1 user
As another update, Dublin comrades came out today.

For accepted students - I would highly advise you to do your CITI training before school starts. Will save you a lot of trouble later.

For people still on the waitlist, I am sending you all the positive thoughts I have. I genuinely hope it works out for you.

Reactions: 1 users
Wasn't aware that OUHCOM had a strict dress code, I feel like it is not as advertised as LECOM?
It's just slacks and a Polo honestly. I never had a job that required them so I had to go out and buy enough to last 5 days. You can get them on sale and the polyester ones don't need to be ironed which saves time and headache.