***Official Midwestern-Arizona Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh how do I delete a A post that I accidentally posted? I only know how to edit it lol

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
.... did they update your portal with the rejection? And when did you interview?

Congrats to all who are going/currently attend!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Rejected w/o interview 1/26

Declined my acceptance. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
anyone on the informal waitlist hear anything yet?

Accepted this morning via phone call!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So I just found out that I am on the alternate list today. Does anyone know what that means or what the chance of acceptance is?

So I just found out that I am on the alternate list today. Does anyone know what that means or what the chance of acceptance is?
Means you still have a chance , they won't tell you what is your ranking on it and it can stay like that until the day school starts... I called and found out I'm on it as well since I had to put s deposit somewhere else...

Just got a rejection by snail mail. Interviewed in Sept. On the waitlist for two other schools..so frustrating.

I was accepted and sent in my deposit! Is there any facebook group or a way to connect with others who were accepted?

Hello everyone,
Congratulations to all those whom have been accepted, and best of luck to those still working on it. For those heading to AZCOM this fall, are you looking for roommates?

Hello everyone,
Congratulations to all those whom have been accepted, and best of luck to those still working on it. For those heading to AZCOM this fall, are you looking for roommates?

Hello! Check out the class Facebook page and you will find a pinned post that is a roommate matching document of all individuals looking for roommates/preferences/etc.

Hello! Check out the class Facebook page and you will find a pinned post that is a roommate matching document of all individuals looking for roommates/preferences/etc.
Excellent. Thank you. Do you know the exact name of the class page? I am able to find azcom 2020, but not azcom 2021.

Hi!! Is there a facebook group for the accepted students this cycle to get in touch with each other?? I cannot seem to find it lol

Turning down my acceptance today.
Good luck everyone.

I got the acceptance call this morning!!! I look forward to seeing you all in the Fall!

Reactions: 4 users
I just turned down my acceptance today. So if you are on the waitlist good luck!

Just Accepted!! Thank you to the kind soul who opened up a spot for me. I couldn't be more excited to be at Midwestern.

Reactions: 7 users
I just got accepted yesterday as well!! I was initially accepted into MWU-CDMI but I decided I am going to MWU-CDMA! I am so excited to be going to my dream school!:)

Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone here taken Anatomy (pre req) at a CC? I was wondering if it would be okay to take it at a CC.

Does anyone know if the alternate list is ranked and how many people are left on that list?

Has anyone here taken Anatomy (pre req) at a CC? I was wondering if it would be okay to take it at a CC.
I took Anatomy and Phys at my local community college and I was accepted to MWU this year. As long as your university recognizes it as a legitimate cc and the class transfers, I think you should be fine. I spent half of my college years at a community college, but I did well at my university and on the DAT.

Hey guys! I gave up my seat yesterday so just a heads up! Good luck!

Has anyone here attended the masters of art in biomedical sciences program? If so could you please message me. Thank you

Hey all, I'm thinking of applying to MWU this summer and I have a question about rec letters.
The ADEA guide says that a letter of rec from a community service supervisor is "expected", but is there anyone here who got accepted without a letter from a community service supervisor?
Wondering whether I should submit a strong letter from someone else, or a community service letter even though it's weak...
Thanks!

Hey all, I'm thinking of applying to MWU this summer and I have a question about rec letters.
The ADEA guide says that a letter of rec from a community service supervisor is "expected", but is there anyone here who got accepted without a letter from a community service supervisor?
Wondering whether I should submit a strong letter from someone else, or a community service letter even though it's weak...
Thanks!
I know they've changed some stuff on the ADEA AADSAS for this cycle, so I am not sure about this coming year, but I didn't have a letter from a community service supervisor. I had a committee letter from school and one letter from the dentist I worked for. But I think to clarify (if you can't find the answer on their website) you should call (617) 612-2045.

Hi MWU-AZ Class of 2021,

I am a prospective student applying this cycle. I recently was offered an interview on 10/2 and I was wondering if it would be possible to stay with any of you in Glendale when I visit. I find that staying with a current student is a great way to really get to know the program. I'm very easy going and a couch, air matress, or floor is fine with me. I'm happy to take you out for dinner as a small token of appreciation.

If this works for you, then feel free to reply or dm me. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.