Midwestern-Arizona Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone received anything from Midwestern AZ yet? Submitted June 1st but AADSAS still says none.

Members don't see this ad :)
I filled out the supplemental app, but it says that they have not received my recommendation letters yet even though it says they are completed on the ADEA portal. Has anyone else experienced this?

I filled out the supplemental app, but it says that they have not received my recommendation letters yet even though it says they are completed on the ADEA portal. Has anyone else experienced this?

might be a glitch in their system, but mine says it’s received on the midwestern portal.

Got an email saying I was waitlisted for MWU.

Reactions: 1 user
Received an interview invite today.

I also received an interview invite. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
for those that received interview invites, could you share your stats? Thank you

when did everyone submit their applications? My app was completed on Wednesday because it took forever to get my recommendation letters in but I did not receive any emails from them

I got an email saying I was waitlisted for interview. What does this mean? Is there a chance I will receive an invite in the future or is this a soft rejection!!

I got an email saying I was waitlisted for interview. What does this mean? Is there a chance I will receive an invite in the future or is this a soft rejection!!
there is no such thing as a soft rejection...

Just received an interview invite today. App was verified 7/7 and completed secondaries 7/11.

Just received an interview invite today. App was verified 7/7 and completed secondaries 7/11.
Do you mind sharing your stats? My app was verified 6/30 and completed secondary on 7/1 but I haven’t heard back from them :/

Do you mind sharing your stats? My app was verified 6/30 and completed secondary on 7/1 but I haven’t heard back from them :/
I haven't heard back from them either and my secondary was completed on 7/5. My app was verified 6/16

3.29 oGPA 3.15 sGPA 24AA 24TS Military applicant. Seems like they're sending out invites slowly so be patient and good luck!

Waitlisted for an interview 7/14. Supplemental received 7/11.

Has anyone called the school to follow up on their waitlisted interview?

Last edited:
Does that mean I was rejected if I haven’t heard back from them yet? I received an email saying they received everything on 07/06

So, I think my portal is glitched. They sent me an email saying they received all 'required materials' on Jun 28. However, I am not sure if that is entirely true because my pre-health advisor still needs to upload my committee letter. On the MWU-AZ checklist it shows a green check by the recommendation letters. Why is that? Or does MWU AZ not count recommendation letters as 'required' for application review?

Got my interview invite today! They haven’t sent me an email but I checked on portal

Got my interview today! I checked my portal as well and it was there

Mine was received July 12, I haven't heard anything either

Interview #1
Notification date:
7/9
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/1
Application complete date: 6/9
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.69; overall: 3.84
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23 AA, 24 TS, 24 PAT, No
Method of interview: In Person

They emailed me last night and I was waitlisted for an interview :'(

Interview #1
Notification date:
7/22
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/16
Application complete date: 7/19
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.53; overall: 3.63
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21 AA, 21 TS, 21 PAT, No
Method of interview: In Person

Got waitlisted after like 48 hrs of submitting supplemental fee. Does anyone know if people even get interviews after getting waitlisted?

Got waitlisted after like 48 hrs of submitting supplemental fee. Does anyone know if people even get interviews after getting waitlisted?

i feel like they will start taking people off the waitlist if people don’t sign up for interviews or choose not to attend. many people choose not to interview if they have a lot of interviews. good luck!

i feel like they will start taking people off the waitlist if people don’t sign up for interviews or choose not to attend. many people choose not to interview if they have a lot of interviews. good luck!
Honestly pretty surprised because my stats are on the high end but we'll just have to see.