Midwestern-Illinois Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

will they still be sending out more pre-december interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
did everyone who interviewed get an email today about the campus tour?

I interviewed online and also got the email. Does this mean anything or has everyone got it so far?
seems like everyone got it. probably a promotion email. ngl my heart sank when i got it i thought i got rejected 🤣

• Haha
will they send out emails to those who got accepted before the call? I know they used to do that before covid but I don't know if they're going to do that this year

What’s up everybody, current student here. When’s you decision day? Dec 1 or 2? Good luck and when ya get in get ready for some IBSS. 🙏🙏🙏

What’s up everybody, current student here. When’s you decision day? Dec 1 or 2? Good luck and when ya get in get ready for some IBSS. 🙏🙏🙏
do you remember what time you got ur acceptance?

do you remember what time you got ur acceptance?
I got the call at like 830-930 am eastern standard time. And they couldn’t have been doing it by alphabet or gpa related lol. But ppl in our class got calls all throughout the day, and there were several post December interviews and acceptances.
I may be bias, but this school is awesome. 👍

I got the call at like 830-930 am eastern standard time. And they couldn’t have been doing it by alphabet or gpa related lol. But ppl in our class got calls all throughout the day, and there were several post December interviews and acceptances.
I may be bias, but this school is awesome. 👍
do you know when the calls stop? this school is my top choice i’m so nervous 😭if we’re waitlisted do you know if their waitlist moves?

Members don't see this ad :)
Im not patient enough for this lol

Reactions: 1 users
From what I’ve read it’s pretty inconsistent from year to year. I’m hoping we start hearing back around 12pm est

Hey guys,
I am currently D1 at Midwestern IL
Last year they started calling around 9 am up until the end of the day.
I know how you feel so relax, I got my call at 1:40 pm.
Good luck to you all!!
I created a Facebook page for the accepted students and I will post it tonight.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys,
I am currently D1 at Midwestern IL
Last year they started calling around 9 am up until the end of the day.
I know how you feel so relax, I got my call at 1:40 pm.
Good luck to you all!!
I created a Facebook page for the accepted students and I will post it tonight.
est?

Invited to interview today ! For Jan 4th, 2022 virtually. Would love advice from those who already interviewed about your experiences

You guys are all making me feel SO much better! The wait is terrible but glad it's been radio silence for everyone.

They told me "No earlier than Dec 1" in my interview.

Reactions: 2 users