NoWW That's What I Call the 2000s - 8th Annual Noob WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
me vote is between ivy and mkg. ivy, last night you gave me very paniced villager vibes. and you barely got your final vote in on time. mkg, im just so sus of TME's rezz claim on you. and you've pushed so hard for yeeting villagers the last few nights. you caused us to make very poor decisions, and everyone that was NK'ed the last few nights was trying to fight you on it. you pushed super hard on both of those people. was i because you knew they were villagers?

so how are we feeling everyone? should we just go for dana? or are we gonna wolf hunt more? we all seem to be on different sides... idk how much 30 min will change someone's mind.
no, it was not. it was many days ago though
why mention it now? TO CAUSE CHAOS? (taking note from @violetvett )

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
me vote is between ivy and mkg. ivy, last night you gave me very paniced villager vibes. and you barely got your final vote in on time. mkg, im just so sus of TME's rezz claim on you. and you've pushed so hard for yeeting villagers the last few nights. you caused us to make very poor decisions, and everyone that was NK'ed the last few nights was trying to fight you on it. you pushed super hard on both of those people. was i because you knew they were villagers?
Again, not a wolf, so please leave me out of the decision. I was quite panicked, and truly wanted us to NOT yeet another villager (so sad the ties ended poorly TWICE in a row).

so how are we feeling everyone? should we just go for dana? or are we gonna wolf hunt more? we all seem to be on different sides... idk how much 30 min will change someone's mind.

why mention it now? TO CAUSE CHAOS? (taking note from @violetvett )
because doing so would out my role, and that would make me an instant wolf target. and this was back on D4

yeet MKG
before i forget to vote by 9

• Wow
because doing so would out my role, and that would make me an instant wolf target. and this was back on D4
hm interesting. because books wasn't instant wolf target, and they stayed around until almost the end.

and thats why people voted books. because of that exact reason that everyone else was killed for their role, yet books wasnt

I pushed hard because I thought they were the best decisions for village. villagers make mistakes, and unfortunately I choked real hard on these reads, but I genuinely believe dana is an alpha and I just didn't see the constant "should we yeet her again" line of thinking of being helpful or productive. I'm pretty sure the reason I haven't gotten NK'd is because I've been choking so I totally get your sus. also OOF kinda rough to put all the blame on me, I was not the only one sus of the people yeeted, and they were not yeeted because of my single vote.

I don't feel comfortable yeeting mkg, although they were necromanced. also wtf is the difference between rezz and necromance?

and thats why people voted books. because of that exact reason that everyone else was killed for their role, yet books wasnt
I'll throw the same logic back at you. why should I village read you for having the same role as an already proven villager?

• Hmm
Members don't see this ad :)
i do wish we could go back and yeet dana just to see if they had 1x power.

i never said I have a PM role.
DUDE could you be any more unhelpful with your answers? Sloth literally said you PMed them earlier in the game??

thats all im going to reveal. PM is not my role, but i did PM with sloth. and I am confident sloth is not a wolf. i'm hoping we still have 1 more day, hoping to milk my role out until then

2 votes mkg, we know the dana and her buddy will vote together. hope the third person is ready

thats all im going to reveal. PM is not my role, but i did PM with sloth. and I am confident sloth is not a wolf. i'm hoping we still have 1 more day, hoping to milk my role out until then
if you misyeet me we are done. I guess this game is gonna twin with the first one I was in, because you are legit gonna misyeet me for the wolf win. Like you realize sloth and I have voted the same the last two days, but they're village and I'm wolf read for it? like I actually gave reasons and logic for my wolf reads. smh

third person, if you let it tie again i will personally haunt you after this game. tying this vote will lose us the game, pick either way

2 votes mkg, we know the dana and her buddy will vote together. hope the third person is ready
you are in a wolfy pocket, congrats you've lost us the game

yeet sloth

for obvious reasons

ivy, plz vote mkg. i swear to you voting sloth will lose the game

ivy, plz vote mkg. i swear to you voting sloth will lose the game
correction "ivy, plz vote mkg. i swear to you voting sloth will make the wolves lose the game"

sloth is a villager. for the love of everything, dont let her be yeeted

if im correct based on the last two nights, yes

sloth is a villager. for the love of everything, dont let her be yeeted
for the love of everything if you keep your vote on me, dana will hop on, yeet me, and we all lose

why is this happening at 9:57 why couldn't yall be on earlier ugh

:writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer:
Unofficial D12 Yeet Tally
Dana (1) - Dana
mkg (2) - AceHydro, sloth
sloth (1) - mkg
4/5
yeet close in ~1 minute
mkg is in the lead
Missing: Ivy

• Love
Reactions: 1 users