Michigan State c/o 2027 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I still have yet to be reviewed so I doubt it. They aren't only reviewing apps that they messed up, they never finished reviewing all applicants. So I had no issues with my app but am still in review. :(
omg I didn't realize that some applicants that they didn't mess up on were still in review! That is so stressful!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck everyone, I hope you all hear something SOON!!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Love how it’s 4/14 and I haven’t heard anything

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I just received an email with an acceptance offer!
Unfortunately, I will declining as I received an offer from my preferred school this morning. Best of luck to all of you who are still waiting to hear back!!

Reactions: 6 users
I just received an email with an acceptance offer!
Unfortunately, I will declining as I received an offer from my preferred school this morning. Best of luck to all of you who are still waiting to hear back!!
That was a quick turnaround since you just had your interview. Hopefully this will mean they will be quick for next week releasing ranks and pulling those off waitlists. Congrats!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
OOS acceptance!! So surreal. I'm still afraid I'm going to wake up from a dream.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
IMG_0695.png

did anyone else get this email? I already submitted my intent survey on April 1st and i emailed admissions but i’m very nervous now.

Will it let you complete it again?

not from that link but i did go submit it again from the original email… but I’m very concerned. when i tried to submit it from that email the link goes to a page that says “not found”.

Members don't see this ad :)
not from that link but i did go submit it again from the original email… but I’m very concerned. when i tried to submit it from that email the link goes to a page that says “not found”.
If anything the office will be open monday to assist with issues.

Declined my seat, hope it goes to one of you!

Reactions: 4 users
literally never heard anything, even about interviews. Like, I'm pissed that i spent time and money on this application. This is really unprofessional

literally never heard anything, even about interviews. Like, I'm pissed that i spent time and money on this application. This is really unprofessional
Me too!! I wonder if we will ever hear anything!

For people that were waitlisted, did you get a confirmation email saying you answered the poll and your response?

Does anyone think we will hear about waitlist numbers this week lol?

Has anyone turned down their OOS seat? Or taken themselves off the waitlist?

Has anyone turned down their OOS seat? Or taken themselves off the waitlist?
I think there were a few that did a bit earlier in this forum. I haven’t seen anymore yet. I did email MSU to see if they expected to release ranks this week or later on.

Does anyone know how Michigan's waitlist typically moves? The email said the class was officially filled.

Does anyone know how Michigan's waitlist typically moves? The email said the class was officially filled.
OOS typically moves a lot and IS, unfortunately, very little. In the past, OOS has made it into the 100s, with people getting pulled in the weeks leading up to the start of the semester. The class may say full now, but as people get pulled off other waitlists (typically OOS getting pulled off their IS), or life happens, the class will change around some. We had changes in my class even into the start of the semester.

Last year I moved from the 140s to number 41 so it moves a lot. I’m waitlist number 1 and I’ve yet to move but I’ll be declining.

Last year I moved from the 140s to number 41 so it moves a lot. I’m waitlist number 1 and I’ve yet to move but I’ll be declining.
How did you know how far your number moved? did they send email updates?

I hope the waitlist starts moving tomorrow! :)

Reactions: 4 users