Waitlist C/O 2027

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just pulled off the Wisconsin OOS waitlist!!! For those waiting to hear from Wisconsin, I was originally placed as #50 on their waitlist.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Just pulled off the Wisconsin OOS waitlist!!! For those waiting to hear from Wisconsin, I was originally placed as #50 on their waitlist.

Congrats! It feels hopeful knowing some waitlists are still moving, thanks for sharing!

Reactions: 1 user
I wish U of A told rank so we would know where we are on the list. I don't know if I should keep hope or just give up at this point.

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
I wish U of A told rank so we would know where we are on the list. I don't know if I should keep hope or just give up at this point.
Schools not telling ranks is a sin. I have heard of some schools liking to replace equine interested people with equine interested people and such, but could still provide numbers on that.

I got pulled off of UTK’s waitlist today!!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Anyone know if you are on the waitlist for one year, does that make it more likely for an acceptance the following cycle? Thanks!!

Anyone know if you are on the waitlist for one year, does that make it more likely for an acceptance the following cycle? Thanks!!
Nope not at all. Waitlist is wiped and you could very likely get rejected the next year

Has anyone gotten off the waitlist at Michigan State?

• Care
It makes no difference at all. Different application cycle means a different pool of people competing for those spots. What was competitive one year may not be competitive the next year, or vice versa.