Med School Student Elizabeth Raine 'Auctioning' Her Virginity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeahhhh

I don't think Ya'll wanna hear about my sex life

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not right now you don't.
:laugh:

7511af0c2feb5356c65fe5e70a52708f341328d2c3ccfcbe99dea68ee7ce4b39.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
You're a girl, right? Every guy that has ever been with you has wanted to put it in your patootie. If they say they don't, they're lying.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

But why? It's not meant for sex, only waste disposal.

Yes, Psychiatry is an amazing field. SSRIs are a good foundation for stabilization, but that ALONG WITH psychotherapy helps wonders for people.

Our school doesn't offer Psychotherapy for some reason. :(

Also I know some Psychiatrists who take a rather dismal view of Psychotherapy for some reason, though I do not know why.

Our school doesn't offer Psychotherapy for some reason. :(

Also I know some Psychiatrists who take a rather dismal view of Psychotherapy for some reason, though I do not know why.

Probably bc it isn't reimbursed well by insurance (at least not yet). I shouldn't say Psychotherapy but Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.

There's a lot of convoluted nonsense there that clearly comes right out of university liberal arts inanity. People who have to earn useless phd's have to come up with that kind of crap to keep the whole merry-go-round spinning.

The problem with it is obvious. Who is the curator of acceptable female sexual expression? These magazines...they're run by women. And yes, above all else, we are alien to each other. And it's not just sexual. Look at little boys and girls. They're different creatures. Testosterone changes the brain.

Real charmer here, butt hurt or bitter?

He's just having a hard time encompassing other experiences with his own.

Bitter...idk. Sure, as you like it. Not all experience is equal. Or even ample. We all try in vain to author our own existence. I find it funny you don't notice any irony here. Our narratives are in conflict on some things. That's just not a big deal. At all.

Last edited:
Omg guys I found this and had to share with @DermViser and @Arkangeloid

The audio may be NSFW, but it's just pictures of food (not a euphemism)

Reactions: 2 users
hahahaha 3 minutes is a long time to last unless shes ugly.

hahahaha 3 minutes is a long time to last unless shes ugly.

Three minutes is a goddamn joke. If you last that "long" you are bad, and you should feel bad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Three minutes is a goddamn joke. If you last that "long" you are bad, and you should feel bad.

3 minutes!?! haha thats a joke, especially for me. You guys have no idea what i can do in the bedroom. Oh my lawd.

Angry Balls is superior to it all:

Angry Orchard with a shot of fireball in it.

Thank me later, guys.

That actually sounds good. Maybe more like 3-4 shots of fireball though :x

That actually sounds good. Maybe more like 3-4 shots of fireball though :x

Fireball straight. Who doesn't love some Big Red to start their night off?

Actually I had it once mixed with Red's Apple Ale and that was pretty good, so I could see how it'd be good with Angry Orchard. I may have to try that this weekend.

Dunno about all this Angry stuff, but I do like playing Angry Birds!

she aint getting 400k. lol the highest bid so far is 130k from japan.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-04-19 at 11.47.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-04-19 at 11.47.21 AM.png
    46 KB · Views: 117
From the article:
Many women are raised believing that they should hold on to their virginity and that it’s something that’s important for their marriage, for their relationship. It is a measure of how good they are as a person," she told the website. "I never believed that...

“Money is my motivation, but by no means do I need the money....Adventure, eroticism, scandal and challenging norms about virginity also rank on her list.

She plans to donate 35 percent of her virginity earnings to a charity that brings education to women in developing countries...

I was rolling my eyes so hard while reading this garbage I think I strained something.

she aint getting 400k. lol the highest bid so far is 130k from japan.
Bidding closes April 30th. That's a long time for the bids to start skyrocketing thanks to all the whales just waiting for the excitement at the end. Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if the eventual winner cares more about just winning the auction than what he is bidding on.

Paying for sex with a "virgin" is like buying a "new" car that doesn't have an odometer.

Lol i was telling my friend about this auctioning off her virginity to pay for med school, and instead of saying elizabeth raine i said @Elisabeth Kate ... oops

I'm sure it is. It's with Jesus, after all.
Well played

Although now I'm slightly worried people are going to think I'm some jesus freak who pledged her virginity or some shet

I like her too. Not in a sexual way (not my type) but in a, I would totally be close friends with you, type of way

That's still 129.999,99 $ more than anyone has ever payed for a dude's virginity.

As my evolution teacher used to say. Sperm is cheap. Also if there was an arbitrary value being put on men's virginity by society (pureness, chastity) then it would be worth more. I think it's dumb af that any value is put on it, but if she can use that to her own advantage and make a lot of money very easily then why not lol

As my evolution teacher used to say. Sperm is cheap. Also if there was an arbitrary value being put on men's virginity by society (pureness, chastity) then it would be worth more. I think it's dumb af that any value is put on it, but if she can use that to her own advantage and make a lot of money very easily then why not lol

Agree. I also like the ***** as defiant metaphor device. It's like a piece of performance art. So much better than what I thought it was--a blonde, prudish, virgin turning a trick. Everything goes better with irony. But especially sex workers.

Uh...the HuffPo article says she is an MD/PhD student. IIRC, don't they get everything paid for + a stipend?

IMO, she looked better with the banner over her face. Not a fan of the heavy make-up or the airbrushing.

Pretty sure she still has final say

I'm not sure I get it. What's changed? She's still gross enough to allow a random arbitrary individual to put his penis in one of her holes without proactively choosing him. Merely based on money. No other standards or stipulations? Gross. One day she'll have enough money that this extra bit is too high a cost. Or maybe for her it's not a thing. Next.

I'd feel very similiarly about a guy selling his ass to Rosanne Barr.

IMO, she looked better with the banner over her face. Not a fan of the heavy make-up or the airbrushing.

C'mon, she's still a very pretty girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.