Med School Student Elizabeth Raine 'Auctioning' Her Virginity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince090

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
A 27-year-old medical student may have the prescription for instant Internet notoriety by auctioning her virginity.

The woman is using the name "Elizabeth Raine," and claims to be a student at one of America's top medical schools.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/21/elizabeth-raine-virginity-auction_n_5002502.html

Members don't see this ad.

So, what's her SDN handle?:laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Pretty good idea

pays off the loans entirely

EDIT: reading it she says she doesn't need the money. Well, maybe she just wants a Ferrari then.

As if we're going to take her word that she's a virgin, rofl. Even I'm not that gullible.

Proof or gtfo, lady. We need pictures and a signed affirmation by a board-certified OB/GYN that her hymen is intact before we start bidding.

Informed trolling is more fun. You think an apparently intact hymen is certainty of virginity? Actually nvm, this particular discussion is too dark, and I need a light weekend.

Reactions: 3 users
Informed trolling is more fun. You think an apparently intact hymen is certainty of virginity? Actually nvm, this particular discussion is too dark, and I need a light weekend.

Sigh, I'm not a troll. Why does everyone think that. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Dude it's the Huffington Post. She's probably not even in medical school.

No I was actually serious. How can the bidders make sure she's not pulling a bait-and-switch?

...who cares? I have no sympathy for them.

If I were to look at it dispassionately. It inherently has no value. So long as the receiver believes it was real, that really is all that matters.

This is waay too dark for my current frame of mind. I'm out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I don't understand what the appeal of virginity is. That's like saying I'm an amateur taxadermist who's seen some great stuff about surgery on you tube. I'm auctioning my first attempt to operate on someone.

It'd be a dangerous play to not be a virgin and be this public about an auction. So, let's just say its real. You know what kind of debauchery you could purchase for 4 large. And to trade that for one miserable crack at skinny chick who doesn't wtf she's doing.

You'd have to be some Saudi prince who's just looking for a trophy screw.

Reactions: 4 users
So do we know what she looks like yet?

I like the fact that the girl chose me to be the first one for her. A lot of girls think that the first time is special, therefore when it's me that makes me a special guy. Plus it's harder to disappoint when there's no frame of reference ;)

Also, lower chance of STDs.

I like the fact that the girl chose me to be the first one for her. A lot of girls think that the first time is special, therefore when it's me that makes me a special guy. Plus it's harder to disappoint when there's no frame of reference ;)

Plus, virgins can't get pregnant.

Reactions: 9 users
Med student? Probably an online cna school...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Look. I'll tell you the same way I tell the teens in clinic. If you're not out there playin to win you're playin to loose. Look at your grandma. You think she's saying to herself....good thing I played safe...so I could out live everybody I used know. No. She's thinkin about how she should have played the dirty trombone on that sexy mambo instructor instead of worrying about what the consequences.

Don't let untreatable gonorhea or throat cancer from HPV distract you from what's really at stake.

Oh...the special thing....that's cool I get it. Different stokes I guess.

I think of it more like bad@ss kids that aren't mine. Special to somebody I guess.

Look. I'll tell you the same way I tell the teens in clinic. If you're not out there playin to win you're playin to loose. Look at your grandma. You think she's saying to herself....good thing I played safe...so I could out live everybody I used know. No. She's thinkin about how she should have played the dirty trombone on that sexy mambo instructor instead of worrying about what the consequences.

Don't let untreatable gonorhea or throat cancer from HPV distract you from what's really at stake.

Wait, you tell this to teens?

lol

Bidding starts April 1st, come on guys...

Reactions: 1 users
400k?

Lol, who does she think she is?

if i had more money than brains, i'd totally give her the best 12 seconds of her life.

Reactions: 3 users
Damn that's a rockin' bod.

LMAO.

No. She's thinkin about how she should have played the dirty trombone on that sexy mambo instructor instead of worrying about what the consequences.

I would be horrified if any grandma actually thinks like that

I bet this chick is a 'medical student' in the same way that guy who wrote about how he was 'hanging up his white coat due to obamacare' was a 'medical student'.

That being said, she does have a nice bod, but not 400k hot. I'd laugh if she had a lazy eye or something and that's why she didn't show her eyes.

400K? WTF? She has A cup. Does she come with a house and a car?

There is no way that's actually her in the cover photos.

Think i may give this a shot, I'm sick of looking at my debt. Wonder if there's market for a guy in his late 20's with a beer gut, plenty of hair (except on the head) and a crappy personality?

This is boring. Can we share our losing our virginity stories instead?

This is boring. Can we share our losing our virginity stories instead?

That would be even more boring.

I would recommend something like sharing some of the craziest sexual encounters but I imagine this to be the last place to discuss such things.

My first time was horrible. I was too self-conscious to actually enjoy anything.

Mine was okay. It was actually at a playground which was awkward and I was more worried about getting caught than anything else! :smack:

Mine was okay. It was actually at a playground which was awkward and I was more worried about getting caught than anything else! :smack:

1O5LRun.jpg

Reactions: 19 users
first time for dudes suck. greatest 12 seconds of your life, but afterwards, you're like goddamnit.

Status
Not open for further replies.