Med School Student Elizabeth Raine 'Auctioning' Her Virginity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This story makes no sense. She's afraid of getting caught and being dismissed from school, but she's plastering her face and her bio all over the place? What? Does she think her classmates don't have the Internet??? Does she think her school administrators don't have the Internet???

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
This story makes no sense. She's afraid of getting caught and being dismissed from school, but she's plastering her face and her bio all over the place? What? Does she think her classmates don't have the Internet??? Does she think her school administrators don't have the Internet???

She's probably not even a medical student. She most likely is pretending to be one to attract more attention.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
She's probably not even a medical student. She most likely is pretending to be one to attract more attention.

The HuffPo article confirmed her identity. She is a med student, surprising as it is.

she looks scared in lingerie but other than that i would smash her for 12 seconds

not worth 500k though **** that you can bang better looking ****** all ****ing week and still buy 2 ferraris

Reactions: 1 users
Hahaha I like how many guys are playing like they wouldn't hit that. If it was free... come on now

Yeah I agree. My 2nd thought after the same thought you had was that maybe she wanted out of medicine and was willing to write it off and go on with phd work with enough funding from this new....project...of hers.

I would sell my junk for that kind of cash without batting a single bashful lash. But I wouldn't risk getting kicked out of med school on the 2 yard line for it, even if it was with the hottest girl in the known universe.

So something is amiss. I agree.

Hahaha I like how many guys are playing like they wouldn't hit that. If it was free... come on now

Yeah but c'mon, free ***** has to be downright atrocious to turn down. We're talking mortgage sized price tags. I expect more curves than an 11 year old Chinese boy for that kind of quid.

Yeah I agree. My 2nd thought after the same thought you had was that maybe she wanted out of medicine and was willing to write it off and go on with phd work with enough funding from this new....project...of hers.

I would sell my junk for that kind of cash without batting a single bashful lash. But I wouldn't risk getting kicked out of med school on the 2 yard line for it, even if it was with the hottest girl in the known universe.

So something is amiss. I agree.

On what grounds would the school dismiss her? She is not doing anything illegal because she is working through an Australian agency.

On what grounds would the school dismiss her? She is not doing anything illegal because she is working through an Australian agency.

The professionalism police would have a f'n field day. I bet they're calling an emergency meeting right now. Slobbering away with their tight-lipped, judgmental, sour-pussed faces.

It seems risky to me. Maybe she'll be fine. idk.

Reactions: 9 users

dont need something to be illegal to be dismissed.

Reactions: 3 users
We have standars.
If you met her in a totally different context, you wouldn't find her in the least bit attractive? You only date Nobel winning Miss Universe runner-ups who volunteer at a hospital for puppies with cancer?

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The professionalism police would have a f'n field day. I bet they're calling an emergency meeting right now. Slobbering away with their tight-lipped, judgmental, sour-pussed faces.

It seems risky to me. Maybe she'll be fine. idk.

As long as she is professional in the medical setting, she is not doing anything unprofessional. She has the right to choose whatever she wants to do with her body. I view it as her own private business. Like selling sperm. Or selling your iPad.

Last edited:
As long as she is professional in the medical setting, she is not doing anything unprofessional. I mean if she tries to sell her virginity to her patients, that's a different story.

I see what you mean. But no medical school wants to be publicly associated with this. At mine some people got in trouble for things they posted on social media. That's what scares me about vague, potentially coercive notions of professionalism. If one of these people are offended by her actions then she could be in big trouble. At least in my estimation.

We have standards.

Correction: some of us have standards.

OK, I can see you're a literalist. I cop the plea of free ***** being tempting to me with obvious contextual and qualifying and disqualifying criteria at work. By all means save yourself the less-than-champion-like feeling of copulating with some of the females I have.

this makes no sense. shes in an MD/PHD program, will have no debt, and her father works (or worked) for big oil. I can't imagine money is much of an issue for her. i can imagine her easily getting kicked out for professionalism issues, losing her chance of ever getting an MD and possibly having to pay back the tuition. it just seems like such an unnecessary risk.

this makes no sense. shes in an MD/PHD program, will have no debt, and her father works (or worked) for big oil. I can't imagine money is much of an issue for her. i can imagine her easily getting kicked out for professionalism issues, losing her chance of ever getting an MD and possibly having to pay back the tuition. it just seems like such an unnecessary risk.

Her story is about as real as my father Abdullah, who is a prince in Nigeria.

If you met her in a totally different context, you wouldn't find her a least bit attractive? You only date Nobel winning Miss Universe runner-ups who volunteer at a hospital for puppies with cancer?

Great loaded question. I only date women I find attractive. Is that a crime around here? There are a lot of factors that contribute to a person's attractiveness. Based on her looks alone, no, but that's not the determining factor for me. I've been attracted to girls with great personalities.

OK, I can see you're a literalist. I cop the plea of free ***** being tempting to me with obvious contextual and qualifying and disqualifying criteria at work. By all means save yourself the less-than-champion-like feeling of copulating with some of the females I have.

It was a joke. I don't even understand this reply. Can you put it in plain English for us plebeians, or are you going to continue to be obnoxiously superfluous?

I give her a solid "meh."

(would still hit it)

Great loaded question. I only date women I find attractive. Is that a crime around here? There are a lot of factors that contribute to a person's attractiveness. Based on her looks alone, no, but that's not the determining factor for me. I've been attracted to girls with great personalities.

It was a joke. I don't even understand this reply. Can you put it in plain English for us plebeians, or are you going to continue to be obnoxiously superfluous?

Sorry. It is funny now that I get it. This is just how I talk it's not a schtick--at least not a conscious one. Sorry if it's obnoxious, I'll try to tone it down some.

I just spent the last hour reading this thread when I should have been studying for finals. Totally worth it.

Reactions: 4 users
I just spent the last hour reading this thread when I should have been studying for finals. Totally worth it.

your grades in undergrad no longer matter at this point, i think you'll be okay.

Her face .................not ......

I'm actually surprised no one has outed her identity and school yet.

It's only a matter of time before she comes on here

I would let Oprah peg me then poop in my mouth for that kind of money

I would let Oprah peg me then poop in my mouth for that kind of money

Oddly enough, my roommate in undergrad used to always come up with similar scenarios involving disgusting sexual acts, Oprah, and large quantities of money/Ferraris as compensation. He also had issues.

Oddly enough, my roommate in undergrad used to always come up with similar scenarios involving disgusting sexual acts, Oprah, and large quantities of money/Ferraris as compensation. He also had issues.

There are dozens of us!

I see what you mean. But no medical school wants to be publicly associated with this. At mine some people got in trouble for things they posted on social media. That's what scares me about vague, potentially coercive notions of professionalism. If one of these people are offended by her actions then she could be in big trouble. At least in my estimation.

The thing is, they won't kick her out for this. What they'll do is take note of every time she shows up late to a lecture, every assignment that is two minutes past the due date/time, they'll nail her on her 3rd year evals and clinical skills sessions. In the end, if she's not perfect (and no med student is perfect), they'll have a case to make for consistently unprofessional behavior.

The thing is, they won't kick her out for this. What they'll do is take note of every time she shows up late to a lecture, every assignment that is two minutes past the due date/time, they'll nail her on her 3rd year evals and clinical skills sessions. In the end, if she's not perfect (and no med student is perfect), they'll have a case to make for consistently unprofessional behavior.

You sure know a lot about "Elizabeth's" situation, Elisabeth.

mother died when she was young
grew up in a sexually repressed country

maybe that is the whole point of this escapade

she could have daddy issues and this is her way of punishing him
she could be getting off on the idea of getting caught
this could be attention seeking ... she purposely revealed her face and told her life story

you need to stop thinking like a rational person

You sure know a lot about "Elizabeth's" situation, Elisabeth.

Only to the reading impaired. Not one thing I posted on is about Elizabeth's "situation." It's about the reality of med school. Put away the fedora, Dick Tracy. You're nowhere near qualified to wear it.

Only to the reading impaired. Not one thing I posted on is about Elizabeth's "situation." It's about the reality of med school. Put away the fedora, Dick Tracy. You're nowhere near qualified to wear it.

What a strange and oddly defensive reaction to an inane joke. Med school must have you wound way too tightly.

What a strange and oddly defensive reaction to an inane joke. Med school must have you wound way too tightly.

Not the least bit defensive or strange. I find your response to my response to be much stranger, in fact.

Not the least bit defensive or strange. I find your response to my response to be much stranger, in fact.

I'd be happy to lend you a shovel if you'd like to continue digging yourself deeper.

It's amazing how easily SDNers can take a completely tongue-in-cheek comment and destroy all traces of humor.

Unless . . . Maybe your responses are a joke too and you're not actually serious here. If so, well played.

I've considered the alternative possibility that you are in fact a robot incapable of understanding human behavior.

Encyclopedia Brown is on the case.

Save the energy in hopes for yourself.

Found that shovel for you.
shovel.jpg

Take care, Elisabeth.

so like yeah theres this girl elizabeth and she's all selling her virginity and stuff you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.